Palin Defeats Obama

Palin, who once had the sensible idea that people should decide for themselves if they wanted heroic measures to keep them alive as vegetables, has now come out to let the insurance agencies/doctors/government make that decision for them, deserves our applause?

mmmkay

So now you're against handing your health Care Proxy to Obama and Ezekiel Emanuel?

Hmmmkay

Palin, who once had the sensible idea that people should decide for themselves if they wanted heroic measures to keep them alive as vegetables, has now come out to let the insurance agencies/doctors/government make that decision for them, deserves our applause?

mmmkay

So now you're against handing your health Care Proxy to Obama and Ezekiel Emanuel?

Hmmmkay
I'd rather decide for myself. But you go right ahead and let Palin decide for you.

mmmkay

Hmmmkay
I'd rather decide for myself. But you go right ahead and let Palin decide for you.

and how might that happen? she's finished.

mmmkay

Hmmmkay

Even though you and reality parted on bad terms, let me take one more crack at this.

If you want to decide things for yourself, why are you supporting Obamacare?

And, aren't you the least bit worried about Ezekiel Emanuel's havign any role at all in your decisions?

The post is a memorandum talking point from one of the think tanks.

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

It's not, and Sinatra is not.

have any proof of that, Ringo?

does he need proof that the O/P was done by a lying wingnut? I thought that was obvious.

mmmkay

Hmmmkay
that would be kinda hard since not only isnt she in any position to do so, shes not advocating for government control

in fact that thing thr lib morons keep posting about her stand is an awareness program that was completely informative and not part of any new legislation or law

He said it was his writing, you stupid fuckhead. and what the fuck did I say to deserve this horseshit? maybe instead of calling you Ringo, I'll just start calling you fuckstain every time you post.

You have to understand the source of the complaint. This is a guy who seems to think that Im hiding my real viewpoints in some grand conspiracy based off of absolutely nothing.

How could she lose?

Where have you been? She already lost back in November. Does "I can see Russia from my house" ring a bell to you?

yes because Tina Fey said it, dumbfuck.

true... that was a Tina Fey line. It was funnier when she used Sarah's real words.

But Sarah did say that Alaska "shares a maritime border with Russia" and that made her equipped to deal with foreign policy.

:lol:

They don't post them on the internet, so folks like Sinatra can make them seem to be grass-roots reactions from truly concerned Americans.

does he need proof that the O/P was done by a lying wingnut? I thought that was obvious.

He claims it's his own words. Ringo claims otherwise. If you can prove it came from somewhere else, I'll pos-rep you for it.

uh, he claimed the OP wasnt sinatras words
he would need to prove that
sinatra claims they are his words and he didnt C&P

if he did C&P then board rules say he MUST post a link to his source

funny.......the first thing I thought of tonight when I watched Fox News saying that the Public Option is DEAD ( as I of course predicted with the precision of a laser guided bomb )...........

was this >>>
340x.jpg

Cant wiat to see his sorry show tomorrow night. I might hop on board and be one of the 180 viewers!!!

Wanna see a whine fest? Watch "Coutndown" tomorrow night!!!

Forum List

Back