Palin brawl audio files released....funny

First thing ya know ole Jeds a millionaire
Kinfolk said....Hey, move away from here

They ask for it, The way Sarah spreads her shit and what we see in real time is a cacoffiny of contradiction...

Where are the Palin acolytes, insisting the Palins weren't in a fight? Or that we have only the word of a single blogger to go on?

Seems to me, they scatter like the cockroaches they are.

Where are the Palin acolytes, insisting the Palins weren't in a fight? Or that we have only the word of a single blogger to go on?

Seems to me, they scatter like the cockroaches they are.

Oh, it was a real brawl. And Bristol got a little "potty mouth" during the interview. I hope she did her Hail Mary's, or whatever she does, so mama will continue to be proud of her.

From the story:

[Through sobs, Bristol Palin, described as "heavily intoxicated" in the police report, tells police she was pushed to the ground and dragged across the grass while Klingenmeyer called her names. “They took my $300 sunglasses, they took my f**king shoes and I’m f**king just left here?”

The officer asks where she’s injured. “My f**king knees, my face, where’s my sh*t? I have a 5-year-old in the car,” she replies.]

Question: What kind of parents take their intoxicated adult daughter AND their granddaughter to a late night party? And assuming she was quite THAT drunk upon arrival, what kind of parents (including Bristol) allow the situation to disintegrate to that point instead of making a decision to leave?

Can anyone imagine those people as the first family of America?

From the story:

[Through sobs, Bristol Palin, described as "heavily intoxicated" in the police report, tells police she was pushed to the ground and dragged across the grass while Klingenmeyer called her names. “They took my $300 sunglasses, they took my f**king shoes and I’m f**king just left here?”

The officer asks where she’s injured. “My f**king knees, my face, where’s my sh*t? I have a 5-year-old in the car,” she replies.]

Question: What kind of parents take their intoxicated adult daughter AND their granddaughter to a late night party? And assuming she was quite THAT drunk upon arrival, what kind of parents (including Bristol) allow the situation to disintegrate to that point instead of making a decision to leave?

Can anyone imagine those people as the first family of America?

She should have quit like her mama did....:biggrin:

Forum List

Back