Palin and the race card

i never got what was so unpatriotic about that statement. what suggestions do people have as to what other situations should have made her 'really proud of her country' at other times in her 'adult life'? is this the kinda shit other people are meant to determine for us in the first place?

This is like asking, "So who cares whether you burn the American flag?" or "Who cares if you submerge a crucifix in urine and call it art"?

If you don't get it, YO, you don't get it.

Here's my suggestion: I WAS PROUD OF MY COUNTRY THE DAY IT WAS BORN, BECAUSE MEN OF PRINCIPLE RISKED THEIR LIVES TO MAKE IT. I WAS PROUD OF MY COUNTRY EVERY DAY IT EXISTED, BECAUSE HONEST, GOD-FEARING PEOPLE MADE IT WORK. I'M PROUD OF MY COUNTRY BECAUSE IT'S MINE. IT BIRTHED ME. I GREW UP HERE.

What Michelle Obama really meant was, "This is a goddamn cracker piece of shit country that kept us blacks as slaves and then kept us down, and that's pretty much my only focus, and the only time I ever felt like I could forgive was when they decided to make my race-brother and husband a president."

Now, is that legit?

Maybe so!

Can you expect whites to love her for it?

FUCK NO!

Michelle Obama, people, is one angry, bitter, racist black BITCH. It fucking RADIATES from her. If she could wipe out the white race with the touch of a button, she'd do it.

So that's where it is. Can we all just get along? No. Separate the races.

Last edited:
michelle_obama.jpg

the double standard which i am pointing out is that you see 'justification' in palin's statement about m. obama:

"seems to believe...America -- at least America as it currently exists -- is a fundamentally unjust and unequal country." (from the OP)

while claiming that "speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid."

wouldn't that mean that applying the same standard as you apply to others, that palin's statement is pretty fucking stupid. you called it 'justifiable'.

what gives?

Its justifiable to CG only because she also believes the Obamas are racists.

Here's an idea, Fail, why don't you let me respond to posts addressed to me, and you respond to those addressed to you? Saves you looking like a complete fucking moron.
i dunno if this will make me look like a complete fucking moron, or if someone else would, but does this mean that you are going to respond to the post addressed to you or not? :eusa_think:

i never got what was so unpatriotic about that statement. what suggestions do people have as to what other situations should have made her 'really proud of her country' at other times in her 'adult life'? is this the kinda shit other people are meant to determine for us in the first place?

This is like asking, "So who cares whether you burn the American flag?" or "Who cares if you submerge a crucifix in urine and call it art"?

If you don't get it, YO, you don't get it.

Here's my suggestion: I WAS PROUD OF MY COUNTRY THE DAY IT WAS BORN, BECAUSE MEN OF PRINCIPLE RISKED THEIR LIVES TO MAKE IT. I WAS PROUD OF MY COUNTRY EVERY DAY IT EXISTED, BECAUSE HONEST, GOD-FEARING PEOPLE MADE IT WORK. I'M PROUD OF MY COUNTRY BECAUSE IT'S MINE. IT BIRTHED ME. I GREW UP HERE.

What Michelle Obama really meant was, "This is a goddamn cracker piece of shit country that kept us blacks as slaves and then kept us down, and that's pretty much my only focus, and the only time I ever felt like I could forgive was when they decided to make my race-brother and husband a president."

Now, is that legit?

Maybe so!

Can you expect whites to love her for it?

FUCK NO!

Michelle Obama, people, is one angry, bitter, racist black BITCH. It fucking RADIATES from her. If she could wipe out the white race with the touch of a button, she'd do it.

So that's where it is. Can we all just get along? No. Separate the races.

i hate to break it to ya BJ, but the patriotic whitey routine has you seeing things in bizarre proportions. for one thing, between michelle and yourself, you take the angry, bitter, racist prize. i dont know where your kin are laying their head tonight, but her's are at the world's most prestigious address most evenings. that shit would make me really proud of my country if i could pull that shit off, too.

Not for nothing, William Joyce, but jingoism is not an infantile emotion. It has to be taught and even Hitler did not think children could be reached all that much before school age. The black American who lives in poverty sees injustice everywhere, all his life, and may be less susceptible to irrational flag-waving as a result.

Its justifiable to CG only because she also believes the Obamas are racists.

Here's an idea, Fail, why don't you let me respond to posts addressed to me, and you respond to those addressed to you? Saves you looking like a complete fucking moron.
i dunno if this will make me look like a complete fucking moron, or if someone else would, but does this mean that you are going to respond to the post addressed to you or not? :eusa_think:

I would have.... except that Fail&Go decided he can speak on my behalf - this is a fairly typical leftie attitude. They feel it is their place to speak on behalf of others - and lie about them.

I would have.... except that Fail&Go decided he can speak on my behalf - this is a fairly typical leftie attitude. They feel it is their place to speak on behalf of others - and lie about them.
Thanks for speaking on behalf of lefties.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of lefties.

You're still struggling with basic comprehension skills, huh? You and Maddie seem to have similar issues with the difference between reading and reading shit that isn't there. You should work on that.

Yet another failed attempt to claim superiority by CG.

Color me *bored*.

I'll color you 'stupid'.... because, yet again, you lack the ability to comprehend basic English. This is exactly what you did in the Thomas thread - misread what I said and then out and out lied about it.

CG seems to have a good handle on language ability.

i'm no shrink, but there's got to be some condition which inspires someone to wage ad hominems against dissent, and deflect from the chance of being seen to have made a minor misjudgement. megalomania? dunno.

USMB is an enabler, perhaps.

I have CG on ignore as unlike thinking conservatives, she has nothing original to say. So without looking, I'm gonna guess that last post of hers was a pathetic ad hominem aimed at Ravi?

Did I win this round of "the six different things CG may say in any thread"?

i'm no shrink, but there's got to be some condition which inspires someone to wage ad hominems against dissent, and deflect from the chance of being seen to have made a minor misjudgement. megalomania? dunno.

Apparently I did win! Ya me! Let me predict the next CG post...another ad hominem, directed at me this time. (Anyone else notice she evades anatgon like the plague? She'll rarely square off with L.K.Eder either.)

CG is perfectly capable of speaking in reasonably clear, concise English. It is a pity that certain posters consistently lie about what she said. I am bored with constantly having to explain my words to morons, hence, I rarely bother anymore. You are not one of those morons.... but Ravi and Madeline are... so, when they start announcing what I mean, I don't waste further time explaining my opinions and just taunt them.

CG should hire fyrenza to interpret her posts since CG doesn't seem to comprehend what CG types.
unless you have the comprehension skills of a three year old I fail to see how you misunderstood what California Girl wrote.

We all understood, bigrebnc. Only CG is pretending it meant something other than its plain meaning now, so Ravi called her a hypocrite.

Ravi was bang on, IMO.

Forum List

Back