Palin and the race card

one of your most obvious problems is that anyone who seems to not totally share your view is labelled "stupid".

unless that one is someone you suck up to.

My "problem" is that I perceive a bias so heavy it'd tip over an armoured car vehicle when CG and Si plug their ears and chant together to avoid hearing any criticism of Thomas merely because, in their minds, he's a conservative and therefore "must" be held harmless from any bad act he has committed.

Then of course, there's all the hypocrisy, intellectual dishonesty, petty carping, snipping at others perceived to be liked by me and general assholey behavior.

your problem is that you are a hip-shooter. you are too enthusiastic and run head-on into something.

but your solution is that you will actually acknowledge sometimes that you did that.

so you are capable of self-evaluation and adaptation.

that's why i respect you as a genuine personality.

now you can tell my what my problems are besides being judgmental.

Well, let's see. Humm, uh, well........

I got nothin', L.K. You are okie-dokie by me...and I admit, I dun always research and ponder before I post. Quantum Windbag says the same thing about me, and I recognize this about myself.

Nobody's perfect...I'm sure you own some ugly ass ties. And have WORN them!

My "problem" is that I perceive a bias so heavy it'd tip over an armoured car vehicle when CG and Si plug their ears and chant together to avoid hearing any criticism of Thomas merely because, in their minds, he's a conservative and therefore "must" be held harmless from any bad act he has committed.

Then of course, there's all the hypocrisy, intellectual dishonesty, petty carping, snipping at others perceived to be liked by me and general assholey behavior.

your problem is that you are a hip-shooter. you are too enthusiastic and run head-on into something.

but your solution is that you will actually acknowledge sometimes that you did that.

I got nothin', L.K. You are okie-dokie by me...and I admit, I dun always research and ponder before I post. Quantum Windbag says the same thing about me, and I recognize this about myself.

i am impatient, cryptic, hold grudges, despise at least 50% of the posters i have interaction with on this board, dislike another 45% 90% of the time, and basically have no valid reason to even post here, being german and all.

but still, it entertains me, so far.

Read my response monkey, Michelle Obama was not being unpatriotic, look at how blacks have been treated in America, you should be shocked to find patriotic blacks.

I do not need to read your reply baboon. It's an old line I have heard before.
Granted backs from the 60's on backs blacks had it rough. But I do not pitty any blacks that was born after civil rights became law. Younger blacks have been given just about everything. So go fuck yourself and that bull shit about how blacks were treated.

This is complete bullshit, bigrebnc. Unemployment among black Americans is at almost 17% -- nearly TWICE what it is for Americans generally. Unemployment among black teens is at FIFTY PERCENT.

Table A-2. Employment status of the civilian population by race, sex, and age

African American Teen Unemployment Rate at a 25 Year High | The LA Progressive

35.4 percent of all black American children live in poverty, compared to the national average of "only" 20.7%.

National Poverty Center | University of Michigan

Shall I go on? Infant mortality; teen pregnancy; high school drop out rates; lead posioning cases; STI rates -- in short, all the economic and environment stresses of modern American life fall VERY unevenly on black Americans today. Claiming "racism is yesterday's news" is just so much BULLSHIT.

Between the choice of a white and a black who do you think will get a job? White males are the most discrimnated sex and race.

35.4 percent of all black American children live in poverty, compared to the national average of "only" 20.7%.
Thats the fault of the parent living on the government tit will do that.

Shall I go on? Infant mortality; teen pregnancy; high school drop out rates; lead posioning cases; STI rates -- in short, all the economic and environment stresses of modern American life fall VERY unevenly on black Americans today. Claiming "racism is yesterday's news" is just so much BULLSHIT.

Total bullshit. No one forced them to get pregnat, no one forced them to drop out of school unless you are saying the governmant failed (department education)
Now how are they getting lead posioning? Could it be landlords not doing their job? Damn with this pity shit. If people took personal respondsibility for what happens in their life those stats would be shot down within a year.

i am impatient, cryptic, hold grudges, despise at least 50% of the posters i have interaction with on this board, dislike another 45% 90% of the time, and basically have no valid reason to even post here, being german and all.

Yes, but what are your faults, L.K.?

Yes, but what are your faults, L.K.?

i have a slightly receding hair-line. :(

I find it abhorrent that people will attack a 16 year old kid because they have an irrational hatred of that child's mother. That is some sick shit, in my opinion.

I do not need to read your reply baboon. It's an old line I have heard before.
Granted backs from the 60's on backs blacks had it rough. But I do not pitty any blacks that was born after civil rights became law. Younger blacks have been given just about everything. So go fuck yourself and that bull shit about how blacks were treated.

This is complete bullshit, bigrebnc. Unemployment among black Americans is at almost 17% -- nearly TWICE what it is for Americans generally. Unemployment among black teens is at FIFTY PERCENT.

Between the choice of a white and a black who do you think will get a job? White males are the most discrimnated sex and race.

Total bullshit. No one forced them to get pregnat, no one forced them to drop out of school unless you are saying the governmant failed (department education)
Now how are they getting lead posioning? Could it be landlords not doing their job? Damn with this pity shit. If people took personal respondsibility for what happens in their life those stats would be shot down within a year.

Bigrebnc, you can only speak from your own life experience. You have never been a black American and mebbe if you opened your mind and listened to a few such people, you'd learn something. And likewise, I think men such as you have things they'd be able to say and teach to black Americans....the convo we all need to have should be a two way.

Meanwhile, the blame you place on black Americans for the abysmal conditions of the lives of so many is just more racism, bigrebnc. You are a product of the circumstances into which you were born and raised, just as anyone else is. The fact that every now and again, someone succeeds against all odds is not proof that everyone could or that the odds are no longer stacked against blacks.

I find it abhorrent that people will attack a 16 year old kid because they have an irrational hatred of that child's mother. That is some sick shit, in my opinion.

cry your bumblebee-tears somewhere else.

soros

Meh, different strokes. Personally, I find it abhorrent a woman would whore out her kids in a craven and desperate bid for attention and power. But having chosen to use them as spokesmodels for her let's-pretend-I-am-not-campaigning campaign, she cannot then claim that any discussion of their PUBLIC conduct is beyond the pale.

soros

Meh, different strokes. Personally, I find it abhorrent a woman would whore out her kids in a craven and desperate bid for attention and power. But having chosen to use them as spokesmodels for her let's-pretend-I-am-not-campaigning campaign, she cannot then claim that any discussion of their PUBLIC conduct is beyond the pale.

she has no problem attacking a teenaged soros as being a collaborator in nazi hungary, so she should just shut the fuck up about attacking children.

surviving under nazi occupation as a jew is not a piece of cake.

Bigrebnc, you can only speak from your own life experience. You have never been a black American and mebbe if you opened your mind and listened to a few such people, you'd learn something. And likewise, I think men such as you have things they'd be able to say and teach to black Americans....the convo we all need to have should be a two way.

Meanwhile, the blame you place on black Americans for the abysmal conditions of the lives of so many is just more racism, bigrebnc. You are a product of the circumstances into which you were born and raised, just as anyone else is. The fact that every now and again, someone succeeds against all odds is not proof that everyone could or that the odds are no longer stacked against blacks.

I do have blacks who are family members. Remeber one thing until people own up toi their mistakes they will continue on the pitty poarty train.

soros

she has no problem attacking a teenaged soros as being a collaborator in nazi hungary, so she should just shut the fuck up about attacking children.

surviving under nazi occupation as a jew is not a piece of cake.
Good point.

I see Maddie's still regurgitating her lies. :lol:

I couldn't write Maddie's posts though - I can't dumb down far enough.

You could not write my posts because you dun have my education and experience, nor my unique POV on Planet Earth. You do have such things of your own with which you could write, but you choose instead to reach for your handy dispenser box of Beckisms and that, my dear, is what makes you
b-o-r-i-n-g.

So much for you ignoring me, bitch.
LMAO! I cannot even count how many times one of her meltdowns ends up with the horrid I'm-putting-you-on-ignore proclamation that never has been true.

She hasn't an ounce of cred in much of anything, except consistent insanity.

Seriously sick.

Really.

and ^that's coming from the scumbag who hides behind a teenaged anne frank to attack a teenaged soros for doing what he did in a nazi occupied hungary to survive.

it does not get much lower and phony.

I do have blacks who are family members. Remeber one thing until people own up toi their mistakes they will continue on the pitty poarty train.

Yes, people need to accept personal responsibility, bigrebnc. But that means accepting responsibility for the squalor and hopelessness in which we force some of our neighbors to live. For not standing up for justice for the poor. For pretending our success is all on us and not at all due to the happy circumstances of our birth and nuture. Etc.

Personal responsibility is for successful people, bigrebnc, not just unsuccessful ones. It is for us all -- and none of can ever know how we affect others if we refuse to listen to them.

But what if black people on average are naturally stupid?

Seriously sick.

Really.

and ^that's coming from the scumbag who hides behind a teenaged anne frank to attack a teenaged soros for doing what he did in a nazi occupied hungary to survive.

Si modo and CG both claim they are two fairly young women, both with (according to them) good educations and good jobs, who cannot embrace fascism fast enough. In my day, young people were idealistic and cared about the world, but these two are miserly and care for no one.

Makes me wonder WTF? Are they both lying and IRL, each is actually a withered old man suffering the early stages of dementia and bitterly disappointed by life?

Flayglo, I doubt anyone in the US dislikes Palin more than I do, but her comments about the First Lady are not indefensible if your reading of the quote in question is as strained as Palin's apparently is. Like it or not, the future First Lady was in error/chose her words badly when she said "And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

Palin exploited this obvious speech error by suggesting that the First Lady is not patriotic, which BTW is not a racially charged POV.

You need to read from sources other than HuffPo, Flayglo....they ain't been doing a great job lately.

Try the Cleveland Plain Dealer.......

Sarah Palin quotes Ronald Reagan a lot; she should study him more: an op-ed | cleveland.com

Palin is very good at claiming that others are not patriotic

Palin is forever referring to "real Americans". I'm assuming if elected, she'll be steadily banging on those of us who do not measure up in her eyes.....all people of color, all disabled people, all GLBT people, all poor people, all liberal minded people, all educated people, anyone who lives in a city, all the arts lovers, all environmentalists, anyone who is not "christian enough", all the endangered species supporters, all legal immigrants, all the lawyers, all the politicans (except her), all the media people, all Democrats, anyone in the GOP who isn't reactionary.....

Apparently, not many of us are gonna qualify as "real Americans", eh?

Yeah, but once it's pared down, what a place it'll be!

Seriously sick.

Really.

Si modo and CG both claim they are two fairly young women, both with (according to them) good educations and good jobs, who cannot embrace fascism fast enough. In my day, young people were idealistic and cared about the world, but these two are miserly and care for no one.

Makes me wonder WTF? Are they both lying and IRL, each is actually a withered old man suffering the early stages of dementia and bitterly disappointed by life?
How's that 'iggy' list working for you, liar?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back