Palestinians Are Their Own Worst Enemy

Slavs stealing Slav land? They stole it from the indigenous people, not the Slavs. Thanks for the laughs.

Slavs stealing Slav land? They stole it from the indigenous people, not the Slavs. Thanks for the laughs.

Exactly right. How proud of you I am. So now tell us, who were these "indigenous people." 'Atta boy.

Hmmm! Still no reply. You okay Monte?

Obviously montelatici is busy so let me see if I can help....

I believe there were many indigenous people in the region known as Siberia...

You can Google "indigenous people Siberia" and see the multiple 'indigenous tribes'.

:bsflag:

So, Palestine is a territory in Israel. If so, why aren't the Palestinians given citizenship and the vote in Israel as the indigenous people of Siberia are in Russia? Must be Apartheid.

So, Palestine is a territory in Israel. If so, why aren't the Palestinians given citizenship and the vote in Israel as the indigenous people of Siberia are in Russia? Must be Apartheid.

Great idea. I too am all for annexation. That sure would end the issue of the land. Don't you agree?

I prefer to think that Israel is a territory within Palestine...

Makes far more sense!

Makes far more sense!

Makes far more sense!

Makes far more sense!

You can think whatever you want. Still doesn't change the undeniable fact that Israel is a country & Palestine is not.

Makes far more sense!

You're allowed to think whatever demented crap you want.

You're allowed to think whatever demented crap you want.

I do believe you are giving this creature too much credit when you say "think".

The problem inherent in all these little Pally parrots is the very lack of thought thereof.

That is why they must depend on biased links. Rational thinking is not an option. It's called Palestinian mentality.

''The Jews are the same Jews and the sea is the same sea''.
Not being racist?

Israel too must understand that this time there will be no way around accepting a Palestinian state alongside it.

oh - wow - i love meeting people who hasn't a RACIST/PREJUDICE bone in their body
....just 'other people.' ....i figure, when someone like you points a finger - you must be RACIST-FREE.................

Forum List

Back