Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

I am not going to argue anymore. This is all you need to know.

Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified.​

true.JPG

If you don't believe it, you support a very disgusting individual that just so happens to occupy the White House.

I am not going to argue anymore. This is all you need to know.

true.JPG

If you don't believe it, you support a very disgusting individual that just so happens to occupy the White House.
If democrats weren't pedo tolerant, then the kid sniffing alone would have been enough to stop Joe in 2020.

Yes it does make it true. Read the article
Do your own research.

View attachment 943925
I don't think you are seeing this clearly.

Based on your logic, since Ashley stated her actual diary was stolen and posted online that means, by extension, any and all claims made regarding it's content must also be true.

This is a false assessment and that is the point I was making.

Based on your logic, since Ashley stated her actual diary was stolen and posted online that means, by extension, any and all claims made regarding it's content must also be true.

This is a false assessment and that is the point I was making.

Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Stop denying it, you are making a fool out of yourself, Again.

Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Stop denying it, you are making a fool out of yourself, Again.

I will try to be as clear as possible. If you can't comprehend the point then I guess I can't help you.

1. I acknowledge the diary was/is available online.

2. I acknowledge that Ashley made this claim on some tv show I have not seen.

3. My point is this does not mean everybody who claims to post pictures of this diary are automatically telling the truth.

4. Despite the fact that her diary is/was available online does not preclude the possibility that people will try to falsify content claiming it is from her diary when it actually isn't.

5. If the diary is available on line, as Ashley claimed; where is it? I can't find a link. If it isn't currently available how can we verify any claims regarding her diary as true?

I hope this is helpful to clear up any confusion.

Your response will be telling.

So sick people like you misrepresent entries and take stuff out of context and build crazed narratives? Okay.

Lots that is innocent seems sexual to you people. It reveals the workings of sick minds. Biden's daughter does not call him a sexual abuser, but we all know a jury and a court have called Trump that.

carry on
The diary is real. What happened is real. Biden is white trash.

I will try to be as clear as possible. If you can't comprehend the point then I guess I can't help you.

3. My point is this does not mean everybody who claims to post pictures of this diary are automatically telling the truth.

4. Despite the fact that her diary is/was available online does not preclude the possibility that people will try to falsify content claiming it is from her diary when it actually isn't.

5. If the diary is available on line, as Ashley claimed; where is it? I can't find a link. If it isn't currently available how can we verify any claims regarding her diary as true?

Your gullibility is very telling.

I challenge YOU to provide a legitimate news source that has found proof that the pages were fake.

Remember they told you the diary was a fake? And then you found out people got arrested for stealing the "fake diary" ?
Well then you heard "the contents are fake" "not true" NOT SO FAST....

The contents have been verified and they are TRUE. Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

Even if it's true, it doesn't say what the right want it to say. They want it to say pedophilia, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back