Palestinians Are Their Own Worst Enemy

Thanks for the article, but there's nothing new under the sun - ''The Arabs are the same Arabs and the sea is the same sea''.

''The Jews are the same Jews and the sea is the same sea''.
Not being racist?

Israel too must understand that this time there will be no way around accepting a Palestinian state alongside it.

Last edited:
''The Jews are the same Jews and the sea is the same sea''.
Not being racist?

Israel too must understand that this time there will be no way around accepting a Palestinian state alongside it.

Only the arab muslims that has from the river to the sea as one of their motto's, so much so that it is written into their charter.

Only the arab muslims that has from the river to the sea as one of their motto's, so much so that it is written into their charter.
Yitzhak Shamir was a dedicated proponent of Greater Israel and as Israeli Prime Minister gave the settler movement funding and Israeli governmental legitimisation.[7]

Annexation of the Palestinian territories (the West Bank and Gaza Strip) was part of the platform of the Israeli Likud party, and of some other Israeli political parties.[8] On September 14, 2008 Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert remarked that "Greater Israel is over. There is no such thing. Anyone who talks that way is deluding themselves".[9]

The same territory, "from the river to the sea", is was also claimed as Palestine by the PLO[10] until the Oslo Accords[11] and is still claimed by Hamas.[12]

Greater Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Is that a double post? My Little Morrocan Arab Jew
Not like I was expecting much of you but if we conclude what you just said..could be fun.
"yours" although I'm not a property or relative - knows the fact I'm North-African origin - probably a Muslim - makes you want to consider me your property - your slave - and as a Jew I'm even smaller in your eyes, haha that's the everyday depraved fanger! now lets make a small twist here - you probably know what fanger means don't you?-- little trashy Jihadist :lol:

I don't see where you try to go with this, please do tell me.
Do you deny your Morocan decent?

Fanger is a Jew hating Muslim snake. You'll never understand where he's going with anything. He's practically brain dead.

Fanger is a Jew hating Muslim snake. You'll never understand where he's going with anything. He's practically brain dead.

Yeah but he's great for laughs. Bless him for that.

k

Yeah but he's great for laughs. Bless him for that.

Can't argue with that !

The three stooges slapping each other on the back provide the comedy. Keep it up, it's hilarious.

Forum List

Back