ibreve.gif
n-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
zh
schwa.gif
n)
n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.

Note the word especially in the first definition. "Especially" makes it clear that it does not have to be an armed force.

invasion - definition of invasion by The Free Dictionary

invasion-"an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain."

You got that definition from here:

Google

There are three definitions as you can see, and each came with an example. Here is the example given for the definition you just posted:

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment,disturbance, disruption, breach
"an invasion of my privacy"

Learn English before you post the same lies over and over..

If I were you, I would find a course for people who are not able to accept the truth, because clearly you are suffering immensely from this.

Examples in sentences do not change the definition. My you are a dullard.

"an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain."

It means what it says.
Yes it does you idiot. That's the whole point of the definition. The definition you gave does not apply to what you are talking about, and I just used YOUR link to prove that.

I can't believe after the indisputable evidence I just gave you, you still deny the truth. You're pathetic. You suffer from the worst case of "inability to handle the truth" I 've ever seen.
Go back to high school

in·va·sion(
ibreve.gif
n-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
zh
schwa.gif
n)
n.
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.

Note the word especially in the first definition. "Especially" makes it clear that it does not have to be an armed force.

Your point ? You didn't prove anyything. By your logic, every mass immigration is an invasion.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you keep repeating the same lies that I have refuted 100 times, or your desperation to try and make it seem like European Jews immigrating to mandatory Palestine was an invasion :lol:

I guess you are too dim to realize that the definition of invasion does not require the invasion to be an armed invasion. Let's look at the Pilgrims (Thanksgiving and all that), they invaded although it was not an armed invasion.

"It’s the same story for the tribes that met the Plymouth pilgrims. In 1675, Metacom, or ‘King Philip’, the son of the chief behind the Thanksgiving peace of 1621, attempts to unite the tribes of southern New England against further European expansion. But it’s always a numbers game. The settlers lose 1.5% of their people. The natives lose 15%. King Philip is executed like a criminal. His supporters are sold into slavery. In terms of a European invasion, the beach-head had been secured."

European Invasion HISTORY

in·va·sion(
ibreve.gif
n-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
zh
schwa.gif
n)
n.

Your point ? You didn't prove anyything. By your logic, every mass immigration is an invasion.

Well yes, when the intent is to create a country of the migrants and expel the locals.

in·va·sion(
ibreve.gif
n-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
zh
schwa.gif
n)
n.

Note theu provide word especially in the first definition. "Especially" makes it clear that it does not have to be an armed force.

Well yes, when the intent is to create a country of the migrants and expel the locals.

Link ?

in·va·sion(
ibreve.gif
n-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
zh
schwa.gif
n)
n.

Note theu provide word especially in the first definition. "Especially" makes it clear that it does not have to be an armed force.

Link ?

"Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.“We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back.”
(Theodore Herzl, 12 June 1895)

Full text of A Historical Survey of Proposals to Transfer Arabs from Palestine 1895-1947

"Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.“We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back.”(Theodore Herzl, 12 June 1895) Full text of A Historical Survey of Proposals to Transfer Arabs from Palestine 1895-1947
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." - Winnie Churchill
Arab settlers-squatters, sure, know how to transfer themselves in, don't they?

You got that definition from here:

Google

There are three definitions as you can see, and each came with an example. Here is the example given for the definition you just posted:

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, intrusion, encroachment,disturbance, disruption, breach
"an invasion of my privacy"

Learn English before you post the same lies over and over..

If I were you, I would find a course for people who are not able to accept the truth, because clearly you are suffering immensely from this.

Examples in sentences do not change the definition. My you are a dullard.

"an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain."

It means what it says.
Yes it does you idiot. That's the whole point of the definition. The definition you gave does not apply to what you are talking about, and I just used YOUR link to prove that.

I can't believe after the indisputable evidence I just gave you, you still deny the truth. You're pathetic. You suffer from the worst case of "inability to handle the truth" I 've ever seen.
Go back to high school

Monte is so funny. What a relief he is from reality of radical Islamic terroirists killing us infidels all over the world that we have to deal with.

No, you are making things up again Phoney, and as usual you provide no back up to your extraordinary claims.

None of the land was owned by your mythical "Absentee Ottoman landlords".

Again Arabs owned over 85% of the land and Jews less than 7% as late as 1946.

To wit from the preface:

" In many cases it has been possible to distinguish the share of Jews only while Arabs and all other classes of owners are lumped together. In the main, owners who are neither Arab nor Jewish consist of non-Arab Christians, military and Government authorities......"

Non-Arab Christians means the Christian Churches, Monasteries, Schools etc. ed.

View attachment 34916

Are you ready to eat the shit of the floor Abdul as here is the evidence of the absentee Ottoman landlords

Who controlled Israel before world war 1

The Ottoman Empire had, for hundreds of years. The Sultan was in Istanbul, and the Empire centered in modern Turkey. Palestine was a sparsely populated provincial backwater. The provincial capital was Damascus, capital of today's Syria. Most of the land was owned by Ottoman favorites, who were absentee landlords living in Damascus or Istanbul. What resident Arabs there were (today's "Palestinians") were tenant farmers, who had been induced to give up the nomadic like and take up lowly farming in the 1700s. A major source of income was the dung trade. Beginning around 1850 the Zionist Movement developed, with Jews returning to Palestine, buying land from the absentee landlords. As owners, instead of mere tenants, the Jews had greater incentive to improve the land.

Absentee landlord World Heritage Encyclopedia

In 1858 the Ottoman Empire introduced The Ottoman Land Code of 1858, requiring land owners to register ownership. The reasons behind the law were twofold. (1) to increase tax revenue, and (2) to exercise greater state control over the area. Peasants, however, saw no need to register claims, for several reasons:[9]
  • land owners were subject to military service in the Ottoman Army
  • general opposition to official regulations from the Ottoman Empire
  • evasion of taxes and registration fees to the Ottoman Empire
The registration process itself was open to misregistration and manipulation. Land collectively owned by village residents ended up registered to one villager, and merchants and local Ottoman administrators took the opportunity to register large areas of land to their own name. The result was land that became the legal property of people who had never lived on the land, while the peasants, having lived there for generations, retained possession, but became tenants of absentee owners

Last edited:

Are you referrring to the Palestinian land theft of Israel?

The Jews came from Europe and took the land from the local inhabitants, the Palestinians lived in Palestine and owned more than 85% of the land as late as 1946. They could not have stolen something they already owned.

How could land owners living in Bagdad be local inhabitants, many had never seen Palestine for them selves. Now back to reality less than 1% of the land was owned by arab muslim Palestinians, most of that was in the west bank. Now where are their land deeds that they can not produce which were offered by the Ottomans and the Mandate for Palestine ?

Of course, you just blather without any backup, and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

That would be you Abdul, as you spam the board with the same rubbish even after being shown that you are wrong and posting propaganda and lies.

Of course, you just blather without any backup, and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
He doesn't have a 1001 palistanian tall-tale backup, indeed.

He has absolutely nothing. I know that coming up against the facts, with source documentation as backup, after years of buying the propaganda is difficult.

What source documents as all you produce is ANTI_SEMETIC reports that are poor representations of the source. This one is a report by the Anglo-American committee into who lives in Palestine and doers what. It does not say at any time that arab muslims owned 85% of the land does it, that is just one of your many ISLAMONAZI interpretations of the truth.

"Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.“We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back.”(Theodore Herzl, 12 June 1895) Full text of A Historical Survey of Proposals to Transfer Arabs from Palestine 1895-1947
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." - Winnie Churchill

They are starting to do the same in Europe and claiming that they have owned the land for 2,000 years. Starting riots and violence in their attempts at stealing land that was never theirs.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Palestinians do with Israel?

They are starting to do the same in Europe and claiming that they have owned the land for 2,000 years. Starting riots and violence in their attempts at stealing land that was never theirs.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming Russia is stealing their land like the Palestinians do with Israel?

Do you mean the Yupiks and other native Siberians? They only make up 5% of the population, the rest are Russians or Slavs who settled/invaded Siberia. I am sure that the native people believe that Russians stole their land.

You really don't know much, it makes you blurt out nonsense.

Do you mean the Yupiks and other native Siberians? They only make up 5% of the population, the rest are Russians or Slavs who settled/invaded Siberia. I am sure that the native people believe that Russians stole their land.

You really don't know much, it makes you blurt out nonsense.

Oh my word. You really are our board laughing stock. For your education:

Geography of Siberia - History Climate Population

Forum List

Back