Palestinians Again Prove They're Nazi Pigs

It's not tenacity to hang onto a dead dream for 67 years, after your neighbors have abandoned you, and you've been squeezed onto a handful of slivers of land.

It's stupidity, and feet of clay, and lack of contact with Reality.

It's not courage to embed your war assets (rocket launchers, operational bases, weapons caches, troop concentrations, etc.) amongst your civilian population.

It's cowardice of the worst sort... hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies they are.

Any Pali with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together is going to get his family out of that shit-hole, and give them a new and safe and prosperous and happy life elsewhere, someplace where they're wanted, and where their leaders aren't stupidly poking at Lions with blunted sticks every 10 minutes, like the fools they are.
Er, they don't have Troops to concentrate, they are all civilians Many of which take up arms, or stones and knives to fight the illegal immigrants who have taken over their Homeland
And the fact they don't take up knives and stones to pig terrorists but instead vote them into power says they should all be exterminated.
First action of the next President of the United States in 2017 - cut off all funding to Palestinians and create an embargo to isolate the swine. Oh wait, they are already isolated. No Arab nation wants to deal with the vermon either.
It's VERMIN Dickhead.........No it's true, the Jews and Zionist Trash only use state of the art weaponry on people innocent Palestinians whose LAND the Jews STOLE

theliq, You live in Australia, right? So give your land back to the Aborigines.
Remember: White Australians are the progeny of criminal inmates. That's what makes them so cuddly and lovable.
Hi Hoss,thanks for your post,I will take your Slur (for that is what it was) first,yes in some states of Australia there were people from what is now the UK and Eire (Ireland) that were transported to Australia(if you call stealing a loaf of bread or kerchief a criminal offence,that is). Prior to the start of sending these people to Australia.....THEY WERE ALL SENT TO AMERICA....see how wonderful I am at educating you ignorant Americans LOL.......it matters not really to me Hoss because in this great future,no one should forget their past.

In Western Australia there were very few people "Transported" here,In the beginning the Aboriginal Peoples (there were over 800 different tribes for use of a better word, throughout this vast land,some just a few families,others larger groups,speaking over 168 languages)......later the treatment of Aboriginals was a disgrace,a complete disgrace.

We live in enlightened times these days,and as a nation we have Apologised to our Aboriginal brothers and sisters for the past.......... as it should be.

Not all Australians are cuddly or lovable,as in every society we have our "Baduns" but I personally take your C+L for myself,as my family feel the same Hoss.

We are a proud Nation and Proud People,a Proud Tribe,the first who have been here 30,000 years and every immigrant after from all over the world.

Best Regards from Paradise.....Steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back