Palestinians Again Prove They're Nazi Pigs

...The brave Palestinian people... will... never give up...
8PsTGAg.gif

All the more reason to begin flushing them across the border into Jordan...

Might as well do it now, and get it over with, and avoid the Christmas rush...

The Israeli's Muslim-Arab neighbors will never be weaker, and the time is ripe...

Yeah, right and the child murdering Israeli are the good guys. You are complicit in the murders, you must be proud of yourself.
Awwwwwwwwww... I take it you don't like my pro-Israeli memes? ... tsk, tsk, tsk... oh, dearie me, what-to-do? <snicker>

Sooner or later, the Israelis are going to have to take out the trash... don't kill 'em... just kick 'em out... and let 'em go onto the Jordanian welfare rolls.

Perhaps some of their oh-so-concerned Muslim-Arab neighbors (like Saudi Arabia) will care enough to take some of 'em, as well, or, at least, help the Jordanians absorb the blow, logistically and financially, until the dust settles.

The Israelis don't want 'em dead... they just want 'em gone.

So, go already, and be done with it.

It's going to happen anyway, and sooner rather than later.

Might as well man-up, face Reality, and get it behind you as quickly as possible - the sooner you leave, the sooner you'll begin making progress in your new homeland.

The Israelis hold all the power.

You hold empty air.

Money talks, and bullshit walks.

Time to start walking.
YEAH JEWS USING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY YOU MEAN DODO,<AND THAT IS BULLSHIT ALL RIGHT.Watch you mouth in fuure

Stupid Fucker.........SALLY VATER THE ZIONIST HATER......you are not a genuine Jew and should go back to where you originated from(Middle Europe) and leave Palestine for the Wonderful Palestinian.....who undivided can never be defeated
Are you getting ready to grab a knife?
Like Your Scum Settlers,IDF .......I have always carried knives,I DO LIKE MY POUND OF FRESH FLESH........SALLY HATER

Stupid Fucker.........SALLY VATER THE ZIONIST HATER......you are not a genuine Jew and should go back to where you originated from(Middle Europe) and leave Palestine for the Wonderful Palestinian.....who undivided can never be defeated
Like Your Scum Settlers,IDF .......I have always carried knives,I DO LIKE MY POUND OF FRESH FLESH........SALLY HATER
Oooo, c'mon, you're almost angry enough.

This one has been great fun to bait over the past several months.

Nowadays, the creature vents its spleen with very little of the sham-control and collegiality it clumsily tried to pass-off as genuine, earlier.

Sooner or later, even the most erudite amongst these cavemen end-up outing their anger-management issues.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

No ... the bottle opener. :alcoholic:

This one has been great fun to bait over the past several months.

Nowadays, the creature vents its spleen with very little of the sham-control and collegiality it clumsily tried to pass-off as genuine, earlier.

Sooner or later, even the most erudite amongst these cavemen end-up outing their anger-management issues.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

It's the knuckles ... when they get raw from being dragged the mood of the ape gets foul.

Day of rage? WTF? The entire world has days that call for exactly the opposite. Palestinians are the only scum on earth to call for another Kristallnacht.

Time to just push them into the sea since no other Arab nation wants the vermin either.

Hamas call for another "day of rage" following Palestinian attacks on Israelis - CBS News
Really......how is it then Dick Sucker that in the past 12 days 10 JEWS have been killed/murdered YET 31 Palestinians Murdered including a pregnant woman........No Sucker you are just spending too much time Cock Sucking with Hoss........to know who the REAL VERMIN R...........BUT KEEP<LICKIN<DICKIN AND SUCKIN
Don't go there Steve.

Those supporting the murderous Zionist beasts are the Apartheid supporters of today. The simian Apartheid supporters of yesteryear ended up in the dustbin of history. Exactly where the supporters of Apartheid's analogue, Zionism, will end up in the future. Ciao, ciao.

giphy.gif

The Palestinian leadership is behind all this Day Of Rage stuff because the Russians and Iranians are right next door in Syria. They are hoping the unwashed will provoke Israel into escalating the situation think the Rooskis and Iranians will warn or threaten Israel and they will have won. But they are too stupid to realize what sort of hornets nest will fall on them. Screw the Russians. Palestine is an insignificant little cockroach.

Israel is an insignificant little rat with a Nazi occupation complex. They want to be like their former oppressors.

Palestinians yatta yatta yatta..............stop the BS and stop dying............keep it up and it continues...............

They go on stabbing sprees and more of them die as a result and they cry foul..............shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight then.

Israel should have driven them all out for good in 73.

Unfortunately, oppressed people never have the armament that the oppressor has. The European Jews should never have been allowed to invade Palestine.

...The brave Palestinian people... will... never give up...
8PsTGAg.gif

All the more reason to begin flushing them across the border into Jordan...

Might as well do it now, and get it over with, and avoid the Christmas rush...

The Israeli's Muslim-Arab neighbors will never be weaker, and the time is ripe...

Yeah, right and the child murdering Israeli are the good guys. You are complicit in the murders, you must be proud of yourself.

Get a grip on yourself Achmed, he's merely posting an opinion on a message board, you're the one who's constantly posting pro terrorist propaganda.

Forum List

Back