Palestinians Again Prove They're Nazi Pigs

Israel is an insignificant little rat with a Nazi occupation complex. They want to be like their former oppressors.

Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Arab Islamic nationalism.

Hitler's Mufti | Catholic Answers

Recent work by historians and apologists has revealed that an influential, international religious leader was also an ardent supporter of Adolf Hitler. His name was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini. This Grand Mufti of Jerusalem recruited whole divisions of fanatics to fight and kill in the name of extremism.

Revered in some circles today as one of the fathers of modern radical Islam, al-Husseini has been the subject of a number of modern studies. Scholars such as David Dalin, John Rothmann, Chuck Morse, and others have courageously brought al-Husseini’s actions to light. "Hitler’s Mufti," as many have called him, had a direct hand in some of the darkest moments of the Holocaust, the slaughter of tens of thousands of Christians, and the formation of some of the most hate-filled generations of modern history. Al-Husseini is a testament to the way that evil finds evil.

Unfortunately, oppressed people never have the armament that the oppressor has. The European Jews should never have been allowed to invade Palestine.

But wait, didn't 5 Arab armies with significantly larger numbers and ammo attack Israel several times and STILL got their asses kicked? In fact the "Palestinian" conflict is a result of the many aggressions towards the Jewish state.

Stupid Fucker.........SALLY VATER THE ZIONIST HATER......you are not a genuine Jew and should go back to where you originated from(Middle Europe) and leave Palestine for the Wonderful Palestinian.....who undivided can never be defeated
Are you getting ready to grab a knife?
Like Your Scum Settlers,IDF .......I have always carried knives,I DO LIKE MY POUND OF FRESH FLESH........SALLY HATER
Oooo, c'mon, you're almost angry enough.
This one has been great fun to bait over the past several months.

Nowadays, the creature vents its spleen with very little of the sham-control and collegiality it clumsily tried to pass-off as genuine, earlier.

Sooner or later, even the most erudite amongst these cavemen end-up outing their anger-management issues.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
Better to have a backbone.......than a spineless copeless like you............no anger just fun......you people are just toooooo serious,any way Kondie you above all know me well enough......I am sure Sally is a nice lady.......but does dribble on a bit LOL steve

...Better to have a backbone.......than a spineless copeless like you............no anger just fun......you people are just toooooo serious,any way Kondie you above all know me well enough......I am sure Sally is a nice lady.......but does dribble on a bit LOL steve
Thank you for your feedback.

Day of rage? WTF? The entire world has days that call for exactly the opposite. Palestinians are the only scum on earth to call for another Kristallnacht.

Time to just push them into the sea since no other Arab nation wants the vermin either.

Hamas call for another "day of rage" following Palestinian attacks on Israelis - CBS News
Really......how is it then Dick Sucker that in the past 12 days 10 JEWS have been killed/murdered YET 31 Palestinians Murdered including a pregnant woman........No Sucker you are just spending too much time Cock Sucking with Hoss........to know who the REAL VERMIN R...........BUT KEEP<LICKIN<DICKIN AND SUCKIN
Don't go there Steve.
Thanks Hoss,for the deep advice......steve

Stupid Fucker.........SALLY VATER THE ZIONIST HATER......you are not a genuine Jew and should go back to where you originated from(Middle Europe) and leave Palestine for the Wonderful Palestinian.....who undivided can never be defeated
Like Your Scum Settlers,IDF .......I have always carried knives,I DO LIKE MY POUND OF FRESH FLESH........SALLY HATER
Angry Sally,not me,I'm the nice Guy on here..steve

Palestinians yatta yatta yatta..............stop the BS and stop dying............keep it up and it continues...............

They go on stabbing sprees and more of them die as a result and they cry foul..............shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight then.

Israel should have driven them all out for good in 73.
Moron

Er, they don't have Troops to concentrate, they are all civilians Many of which take up arms, or stones and knives to fight the illegal immigrants who have taken over their Homeland
Rubbish... go look up the definition of Militia sometime... what the heck do you think the Militia arms of both Hamas and Fatah are all about?
They are not professional soldiers, but once Russia has sorted out the US/israeli backed mercenaries in Syria and Iraq, I'm sure they will have the support they need to expel the illegal immigrants
You forgot the South African,Belgian and other despotic MERCENARIES Used by Israel .....Fanger...Viva Palestine....Keep Up the Great Posting,Crikey there are a few Manic Zionist Terrorists posting today,.....What's NEW..LOL..steve

One must greatly admire the Palestinian people for their tenacity and courage in dealing with the IDF savages. ....... :thup:
It's not tenacity to hang onto a dead dream for 67 years, after your neighbors have abandoned you, and you've been squeezed onto a handful of slivers of land.

It's stupidity, and feet of clay, and lack of contact with Reality.

It's not courage to embed your war assets (rocket launchers, operational bases, weapons caches, troop concentrations, etc.) amongst your civilian population.

It's cowardice of the worst sort... hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies they are.

Any Pali with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together is going to get his family out of that shit-hole, and give them a new and safe and prosperous and happy life elsewhere, someplace where they're wanted, and where their leaders aren't stupidly poking at Lions with blunted sticks every 10 minutes, like the fools they are.
Er, they don't have Troops to concentrate, they are all civilians Many of which take up arms, or stones and knives to fight the illegal immigrants who have taken over their Homeland
And the fact they don't take up knives and stones to pig terrorists but instead vote them into power says they should all be exterminated.
First action of the next President of the United States in 2017 - cut off all funding to Palestinians and create an embargo to isolate the swine. Oh wait, they are already isolated. No Arab nation wants to deal with the vermon either.
It's VERMIN Dickhead.........No it's true, the Jews and Zionist Trash only use state of the art weaponry on people innocent Palestinians whose LAND the Jews STOLE

This one has been great fun to bait over the past several months.

Nowadays, the creature vents its spleen with very little of the sham-control and collegiality it clumsily tried to pass-off as genuine, earlier.

Sooner or later, even the most erudite amongst these cavemen end-up outing their anger-management issues.
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

It's the knuckles ... when they get raw from being dragged the mood of the ape gets foul.
I THOUGHT THEY HAD BANNED YOU FOR LIFE.....FOR IDIOCY,IDIOT

The Palestinian leadership is behind all this Day Of Rage stuff because the Russians and Iranians are right next door in Syria. They are hoping the unwashed will provoke Israel into escalating the situation think the Rooskis and Iranians will warn or threaten Israel and they will have won. But they are too stupid to realize what sort of hornets nest will fall on them. Screw the Russians. Palestine is an insignificant little cockroach.
Really Hoss,you sound like some Rabid Zionist......Come on lift your Game,Steve the MAGNIFICENT
www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5upX1AhgU

Last edited:
One must greatly admire the Palestinian people for their tenacity and courage in dealing with the IDF savages. ....... :thup:
It's not tenacity to hang onto a dead dream for 67 years, after your neighbors have abandoned you, and you've been squeezed onto a handful of slivers of land.

It's not courage to embed your war assets (rocket launchers, operational bases, weapons caches, troop concentrations, etc.) amongst your civilian population.

It's cowardice of the worst sort... hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies they are.

Any Pali with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together is going to get his family out of that shit-hole, and give them a new and safe and prosperous and happy life elsewhere, someplace where they're wanted, and where their leaders aren't stupidly poking at Lions with blunted sticks every 10 minutes, like the fools they are.
And the fact they don't take up knives and stones to pig terrorists but instead vote them into power says they should all be exterminated.
First action of the next President of the United States in 2017 - cut off all funding to Palestinians and create an embargo to isolate the swine. Oh wait, they are already isolated. No Arab nation wants to deal with the vermon either.
It's VERMIN Dickhead.........No it's true, the Jews and Zionist Trash only use state of the art weaponry on people innocent Palestinians whose LAND the Jews STOLE
Fact remains even Arab nations do not want anything to do with Palestinian pigs. Time to eradicate the uncivilized vermin.

It's DICK HEAD, vermin...... Palestinians are NAZI pigs who love to murder innocent people. Only fit for eradication.

Forum List

Back