Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

Well, The King’s Torah, is currently Israel’s best selling book

The marble-patterned, hardcover book embossed with gold Hebrew letters looks like any other religious commentary you'd find in an Orthodox Judaica bookstore - but reads like a rabbinic instruction manual outlining acceptable scenarios for killing non-Jewish babies, children and adults.

The prohibition 'Thou Shalt Not Murder' applies only "to a Jew who kills a Jew,"

The King's Torah: a rabbinic text or a call to terror? - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Last edited:
If it's legal then why did the yeshiva get raided and people arrested?
You are a douchebag of the first order!

Arrested, but not convicted, the same as the israeli who empted his machine-gun into the wounded 13 year old girl, not convicted because He too Was obeying the standing orders
6 pages and no one has played the anti-semite card?

Last edited:

Arrested, but not convicted, the same as the israeli who empted his machine-gun into the wounded 13 year old girl, not convicted because He too Was obeying the standing orders
6 pages and no one has played the anti-semite card?

No need to.
I will play the iggy card, though.

Oh looky.. another zionist hiding behind the pantleg of something while advocating the death of their hated ****** class.

how novel.

No. Translation: You are intentionally ignoring the very real differences in order to make some sort of sick moral equivalence between Hamas terrorists who kill innocent people intentionally and Israel which, like all armies, sometimes has unintended mistakes.
But since I used words of more than one syllable you, and Mr Rocksinhead, won't get it.

your inability to find any fault with israel makes you impossible to reason with. if i cared it would probably bother me.

Your inability to condemn cold blooded murder by terrorist is disturbing. Not surprising, but disturbing anyway.

i've condemned terrorists murdering in cold blood many times.

on both sides. see how that works?

I'm not defending what happened, your article stated "Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad's office issued a statement charging the attack was aimed at undermining his government's effort to build international support for "the Palestinian position and ending the (Israeli) occupation."

There are people who don't want peace, like I stated, those people have been fighting for millenniums and our blood and treasure shouldn't be involved;imho. Other than that, they can blow each other off of the face of the world for all I care, it seems that those less fortunate; like pregnant women and children; are harmed by both sides while we fund and "aid" both sides..

The Palestinian prime minister has no control over what goes on in Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas, which took full credit for the act.
The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.
Still waiting to see where Israel ordered the killing of the 13 yr old girl.

Ah, this happened in the West Bank.

BTW, who told those settlers that it was safe to live in occupied territory.

Quit changing the subject. Im also still waiting for someone to show me where Israel ordered a girl to be murered. The act of a lone individual cannot be put on a government, but its a different story when the government openly admits that they ordered 4 innocent civilians to be murdered, one of whom was a pregnant woman.

How can you possibly compare the two if you are being objective? One is obviously state sponsered terrorism, and the other is an entirely different circumstance where a girl went into an area that was clearly marked with signs, and all the locals know what happens when you step in those areas. Its not a secret, all you have to do is stay out of those spots and you are fine. She walked into the danger zone and got burned. She did something she should not have done. Its tragic, and that soldier must have had other options than simply shooting the girl, but he showed poor judgment (in my opinion) and it happened. Thats a hell of alot different though than putting together a hit squad to shoot down a group of innocent people.

Of course, none of that matters to you, because you dont apporach this conflict with any sense of fairness. You are just out to get you some jew blood. Youll do whatever it takes to make jews look bad, while making terrorist palis look good. In other words, you have no credibility, so your world veiws and overall opinions dont matter one iota.

The Palestinian prime minister has no control over what goes on in Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas, which took full credit for the act.

Quit changing the subject. Im also still waiting for someone to show me where Israel ordered a girl to be murered. The act of a lone individual cannot be put on a government, but its a different story when the government openly admits that they ordered 4 innocent civilians to be murdered, one of whom was a pregnant woman.

How can you possibly compare the two if you are being objective? One is obviously state sponsered terrorism, and the other is an entirely different circumstance where a girl went into an area that was clearly marked with signs, and all the locals know what happens when you step in those areas. Its not a secret, all you have to do is stay out of those spots and you are fine. She walked into the danger zone and got burned. She did something she should not have done. Its tragic, and that soldier must have had other options than simply shooting the girl, but he showed poor judgment (in my opinion) and it happened. Thats a hell of alot different though than putting together a hit squad to shoot down a group of innocent people.

Of course, none of that matters to you, because you dont apporach this conflict with any sense of fairness. You are just out to get you some jew blood. Youll do whatever it takes to make jews look bad, while making terrorist palis look good. In other words, you have no credibility, so your world veiws and overall opinions dont matter one iota.

Quit changing the subject. Im also still waiting for someone to show me where Israel ordered a girl to be murered. The act of a lone individual cannot be put on a government,...

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

It seems that Israel has an abundance of "lone individuals."

:rofl:

YEA! WE sure are the ones making jews look bad while YOU make such an effort to rationalize dead 3-13 year old palis.

:lol:

sure. You fucking retard.

Looks like Johnrocks got put behind Rabbi's virtual version of the Israeli apartheid wall. :eek:

Hey, great to have you here. You'll find many friends of yours who think that killing pregnant women is a great idea. Have at it.
Seems Is it permitted under Jewish Law?
In the 230-page book, Shapira and his co-author, Rabbi Yosef Elitzur, also from Yitzhar, argue that Jewish law permits the killing of non-Jews in a wide variety of circumstances. The terms “gentiles” and “non-Jews” in the book are widely understood as references to Palestinians.

They write that Jews have the right to kill gentiles in any situation in which “a non-Jew’s presence endangers Jewish lives” even if the gentile is “not at all guilty for the situation that has been created”.

The book sanctions the killing of non-Jewish children and babies: “There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”
Israeli Rabbi Preaches 'Slaughter' of Gentile Babies

Belief in flying fairies gives rise to irrationality like this, religions should be outlawed and the indoctrinated re-educated...

If Obama truly believes that dismantling illegal Jewish settlements in Palestine is impossible, "there are no prospects for peace."

"The settler enterprise is a deliberate strategic creation of Israel, beginning with the occupation in 1967. This enterprise has been indulged and enlarged by every Israeli government since then.

"From the outset, this was a project to colonize and control Palestinian land. It still is. As Ariel Sharon said in 1998: "Everybody has to move; run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements, because everything we take now will stay ours. Everything we don't grab will go to them.”

"Today, there are nearly 500,000 settlers living illegally in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The U.S. has only occasionally and timidly objected. This irresoluteness, coupled with millions in tax-exempt funding, amounts to complicity in the 40-fold expansion of settlements since 1972."

No Chance of Peace

"Everybody has to move; run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements, because everything we take now will stay ours. Everything we don't grab will go to them."

Sharon's Truth:
The Truth that kills Peace.

If the Pentagon managed the construction of high-speed US (North American?) railroads emphasizing freight over passenger lines initially, do you think the peace dividend might actually appear?

Universal high-speed internet is another Pentagon game changer, I believe, especially since without the Pentagon we probably would not be having this conversation right now.

Any attempt at moral equivalency has to start by asking who's stealing whose land and water.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 passed unanimously on November 22, 1967 with a preamble emphasizing the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

The (armed?) settlers who died near Hebron were not innocent victims of terrorism.

They were terrorists in the wrong place at the right time.

"In a war zone everything is fair game."
Driving around at night among armed aggrieved men with scores to settle "is very dangerous and bad things can happen."
"Like getting shot."

Fuck you and yours, Rabbi.

that's really funny... everything is fair game?

so long as they're jews, huh?

why do we care about the resolution in 1967. how many wars did the terrorists start since then?

the pals would have a lot more land if they stopped starting wars they lose.
Does this seem "fair" to you?

"Palestinians in the occupied territories, for example, cannot reclaim lost property or acquire Israeli citizenship, yet watch as Jews born outside of Israel and with no prior tie to the country become Israeli citizens and receive government-subsidized housing.

"Palestinians in the West Bank live in a series of roughly eight squalid, ringed ghettos and are governed by military courts. Jews living in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, like all full Israeli citizens, are subject to Israeli civilian law and constitutional protection. Palestinians cannot serve in the armed forces or the security services, while Jewish settlers are issued automatic weapons and protected by the Israel Defense Force."

Formalizing Israel's Land Grab

did you miss the thread on the capt found innocent in killing the 13 yr old pali girl? there seems to be a lot of finger pointing and the pot calling the kettle black

I guess you are too stupid to understand the dichotomy fucktard whore, where in israel the IDF puts itself on trial and under scrutiny.

Tell us idiot moron, when was the last time hamas murderers were placed on trial by: the UN, ICC, their own government - or anyone else for that matter?

Last edited:
its pathetic how you defend the Israeli terrorists to the end.

Whats pathetic is that you weren't smothered at birth. :cuckoo:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't even waste time responded to a low IQ POS poster like you on any forum...but since this place has become the summer cottage of stormfront, I felt someone should step in and clean up some of the trash...

Forum List

Back