Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

NO, they took responsibility. They put the soldier on trial. When are the Hamas terrorists going on trial for killing unarmed civilians outside a war zone?

its pathetic how you defend the Israeli terrorists to the end.

There are no Israeli terrorists. You need to stop cruising the Palestinian fan sites and get your head out of your ass.

YEA! it's LEGAL to hang ******* in the deep south, er, kill palis by the wall!

"Blowback" being the idea that you can excuse murder.
You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

yea, that is how blowback works.

OK. Next time some thug kills you or your family members we'll attribute it to "blowback." What kind I dont know. But I'm sure you're culpable for something.

No problem. MEANWHILE, palies who like to shoot jews feel the exact same way YOU do, you fucking jew thug.

OK. Next time some thug kills you or your family members we'll attribute it to "blowback." What kind I dont know. But I'm sure you're culpable for something.

if I stole the thugs land and bull dozed their house and then prevented them from receiving materials to rebuild, then they would probably be justified

When you;re killed by American Indians I'll remind you of that.

plenty of people WERE killed by American Natives, Hymen. You are not too smart, are you?

There are no Israeli terrorists. You need to stop cruising the Palestinian fan sites and get your head out of your ass.

right. the irguns never existed and the idf doesn't use gaza and surrounding areas as target practice :cuckoo:

The Irgun is still active? WHo knew?

But I do know you are a worthless hopeless piece of shit who cannot tell right from wrong.
So on to Iggy you go with your pals...

Especially when "RIGHT FROM WRONG" amounts to:

JEW? right!, EVERYONE ELSE, wrong! QUESTIONS? ANTISEMITISM!

They need to be put on trial and ;if convicted; pay the ultimate price by forfeiting their lives but who knows, they would most likely be found innocent by their peers just like the Israeli was by his.

Except Israel is a democratic country run by rule of law. Hamas is a terrorist organization run by the sword.
Quit trying to make moral equivalences. It makes you look like an idiot.

Hamas was democratically elected, being elected does not give a person ,organization or government a free pass on killing innocents. It is telling that you dismiss a scared 13 year old Palestinian girl being killed yet demand some sort of different criteria for the pregnant Jewish woman. I deplore both killings and I'm the one that gets called the idiot:eusa_eh::cuckoo:

Last edited:
once again rabbi shows why hes laughed out of every thread

I gave him plenty of opportunities to renounce both killings and in the end...I get called an idiot:lol:

Why defend killing an innocent Palestinian girl ; while renouncing the Jewish killing;other than thinking that somehow she's not equal to a Jew, this attitude is part of the reason there is so much resentment toward Israel,imho.

I gave him plenty of opportunities to renounce both killings and in the end...I get called an idiot:lol:

Why defend killing an innocent Palestinian girl ; while renouncing the Jewish killing;other than thinking that somehow she's not equal to a Jew, this attitude is part of the reason there is so much resentment toward Israel,imho.

I've carefully explained the differences. I'll do it again so your other brain cell can get the info.
In a war zone everything is fair game. Running around at night among armed anxious men with little sleep is very dangerous and bad things can happen. Like getting shot. While regrettable, that happens. THat is not unique to Israel as every country, including and especially the U.S. experiences these things. The particular incident caused an investigation and trial, in which the soldier was exonerated.
This is 100% different from a terrorist operation that targeted unarmed non-combatant civilians and claimed a great victory for their deaths.
See the difference now? Or did that overload your remaining brain cell?

I've carefully explained the differences. I'll do it again so your other brain cell can get the info.
In a war zone everything is fair game. Running around at night among armed anxious men with little sleep is very dangerous and bad things can happen. Like getting shot. While regrettable, that happens. THat is not unique to Israel as every country, including and especially the U.S. experiences these things. The particular incident caused an investigation and trial, in which the soldier was exonerated.
This is 100% different from a terrorist operation that targeted unarmed non-combatant civilians and claimed a great victory for their deaths.

the difference is quite obvious, at least to me.

one's a jew; one isn't.

simple, really.

one's a jew; one isn't.

simple, really.

Hey, whatever terms your limited capacity can understand is fine with me. Don't strain it, sister.

The only difference is that you are an Israeli stooge.

one's a jew; one isn't.

simple, really.

Hey, whatever terms your limited capacity can understand is fine with me. Don't strain it, sister.

it's no strain to see where you're coming from, really.

one's a jew; one isn't.

simple, really.

it's no strain to see where you're coming from, really.

Good. Glad you've found terms your limited intelligence can deal with. If you need help tying your shoes let me know.

Both were in ;what each group ; calls a war zone, you seem to just value a Jews life more than a Palestinians so why should I give a rat's ass about Jews when you don't give a rat's ass about a 13 year old Palestinian girl's life?

Israel can kiss my ass if they have your attitude.

he shot an unarmed girl and then said he would have done the same if she were three years old

Both were in ;what each group ; calls a war zone, you seem to just value a Jews life more than a Palestinians so why should I give a rat's ass about Jews when you don't give a rat's ass about a 13 year old Palestinian girl's life?

indeed

You're too stupid and partisan to engage in intelligent dialogue. Join your friends on iggy, asshole.

Forum List

Back