Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

They need to be put on trial and ;if convicted; pay the ultimate price by forfeiting their lives but who knows, they would most likely be found innocent by their peers just like the Israeli was by his.

They need to be put on trial and ;if convicted; pay the ultimate price by forfeiting their lives but who knows, they would most likely be found innocent by their peers just like the Israeli was by his.

Except Israel is a democratic country run by rule of law. Hamas is a terrorist organization run by the sword.
Quit trying to make moral equivalences. It makes you look like an idiot.

Killing a pregnant women is rehensible, killing a 13 year old girl in cold blood is rehensible.

Those people have been fighting since the Dead Sea was just sick , we should take our money and our troops out and say to hell with both sides.

When did Israel plan and execute a cold blooded attack on a 13 yr old girl?

a few years ago and yesterday they judged it okay and acceptable. the people who carried it out said they would have done the same if it was a 3 year old

Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks - Yahoo! News
Palestinian gunmen opened fire Tuesday on an Israeli car in the West Bank and killed four passengers on the eve of a new round of Mideast peace talks in Washington. The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.

The assailants attacked the car as it traveled near Hebron — a volatile city that has been a flash point of violence in the past. Some 500 ultranationalist Jewish settlers live in heavily fortified enclaves in the city amid more than 100,000 Palestinians.

One of the victims was pregnant, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel's national rescue service said the victims were two men and two women, and Israeli media said everyone in the car was killed.

Yeah. Killing pregnant women and unarmed men. That's what the Palis are all about.

blowback is a bitch

Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks - Yahoo! News
Palestinian gunmen opened fire Tuesday on an Israeli car in the West Bank and killed four passengers on the eve of a new round of Mideast peace talks in Washington. The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.

The assailants attacked the car as it traveled near Hebron — a volatile city that has been a flash point of violence in the past. Some 500 ultranationalist Jewish settlers live in heavily fortified enclaves in the city amid more than 100,000 Palestinians.

One of the victims was pregnant, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel's national rescue service said the victims were two men and two women, and Israeli media said everyone in the car was killed.

Yeah. Killing pregnant women and unarmed men. That's what the Palis are all about.

blowback is a bitch

"Blowback" being the idea that you can excuse murder.
You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

Seems like Israel took credit for it.

Officer ignored warnings that teenager was terrified
· Defence says 'confirming the kill' standard practice
Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

NO, they took responsibility. They put the soldier on trial. When are the Hamas terrorists going on trial for killing unarmed civilians outside a war zone?

its pathetic how you defend the Israeli terrorists to the end.

Except Israel is a democratic country run by rule of law. Hamas is a terrorist organization run by the sword.
Quit trying to make moral equivalences. It makes you look like an idiot.

actually hamas was democratically eleteced

Seems like Israel took credit for it.

Officer ignored warnings that teenager was terrified
· Defence says 'confirming the kill' standard practice
Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

NO, they took responsibility. They put the soldier on trial. When are the Hamas terrorists going on trial for killing unarmed civilians outside a war zone?

There are no Israeli terrorists. You need to stop cruising the Palestinian fan sites and get your head out of your ass.

"Blowback" being the idea that you can excuse murder.
You really are a stupid fuck, aren't you?

yea, that is how blowback works.

OK. Next time some thug kills you or your family members we'll attribute it to "blowback." What kind I dont know. But I'm sure you're culpable for something.

if I stole the thugs land and bull dozed their house and then prevented them from receiving materials to rebuild, then they would probably be justified

There are no Israeli terrorists. You need to stop cruising the Palestinian fan sites and get your head out of your ass.

right. the irguns never existed and the idf doesn't use gaza and surrounding areas as target practice :cuckoo:

yea, that is how blowback works.

OK. Next time some thug kills you or your family members we'll attribute it to "blowback." What kind I dont know. But I'm sure you're culpable for something.

if I stole the thugs land and bull dozed their house and then prevented them from receiving materials to rebuild, then they would probably be justified

When you;re killed by American Indians I'll remind you of that.

right. the irguns never existed and the idf doesn't use gaza and surrounding areas as target practice :cuckoo:

The Irgun is still active? WHo knew?

But I do know you are a worthless hopeless piece of shit who cannot tell right from wrong.
So on to Iggy you go with your pals...

When you;re killed by American Indians I'll remind you of that.

I probably would harbor no resentment to americans indians who fought back although the genocide done to them was generations ago, while irsael was created only 60 years ago with people still alive who remember the injustice and war crimes commited against Palestinians

The Irgun is still active? WHo knew?

But I do know you are a worthless hopeless piece of shit who cannot tell right from wrong.
So on to Iggy you go with your pals...

They changed their name to IDF.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Killing a pregnant women is rehensible, killing a 13 year old girl in cold blood is rehensible.

Those people have been fighting since the Dead Sea was just sick , we should take our money and our troops out and say to hell with both sides.

We're in a proxy war with regards to the Palestine/Israel situation. Refusing to pick sides isn't going to help.

Murder is murder!

Killing of civilians is NOT resistance!!

Killing of settlers living illegally on Palestinian soil will not end settlement activity!!!

Four Israelis were killed on Tuesday night when gunmen opened fire on their car at the entrance to Kiryat Arba, near Hebron, in the West Bank.

A statement from the armed wing of Hamas, a group that opposes any dialogue with Israel, said the “Qassam Brigades announces its full responsibility for the heroic operation in Hebron.”

Whoever that group might be, they DO NOT speak or act on behalf of the Palestinian people. Only Israel wants the ‘Peace Process’ to fail, only zionism itself benefits from such actions

MURDER IS NOT RESISTANCE Desertpeace

Yeah. Run around a war zone and you get killed. Plenty of Iraqis and Afghanis can tesitfy to that fact. Or could if they were still living.
War is hell. But this is night and day from targeting civilians and taking credit for it.

Settlers are active members of the occupation They are a necessary part of the occupation. There would be no occupation without them. They are armed and work side by side with the military in the theft of land and attacks on Palestinians.

To call them civilians is a stretch.

The Palestinian prime minister has no control over what goes on in Gaza. Gaza is controlled by Hamas, which took full credit for the act.

Still waiting to see where Israel ordered the killing of the 13 yr old girl.

I never stated that Israel ordered anything
OK, thanks for admitting that. So there is no equivalence here whatsoever. Glad we cleared that up.

When are the Palestinians who murdered these people going on trial?

It's pretty clear that this zionist piece of shit only cares to scream foul when the subject is dead jews.

Why anyone responds to this piece of shit is beyond me.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back