There shall be no refuge for Palestinian terrorists

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012

WHACK! Another great win for the brave IDF!​

Let me get this right, Palestinians are upset and whining that three subhuman terrorist animals that were hiding in a HOSPITAL were eliminated by undercover Israeli special forces? But but but didn’t they just tell us for the thousandth time that they don’t use hospitals or hide behind civilians?!​

Just remember, just like the Nazis, each of these animals now has a target on its head and Israel will take them out, one by one, however long it takes and wherever they think they are hiding.​

Undercover Israeli forces kill 3 Palestinian terrorists in West Bank hospital raid

CCTV footage showed members of an undercover unit disguised as medics and other civilians making their way through a corridor with rifles raised.

The Israeli military said the men were hiding in the Jenin hospital, and that one was about to carry out an attack.

WHACK! Another great win for the brave IDF!​

Let me get this right, Palestinians are upset and whining that three subhuman terrorist animals that were hiding in a HOSPITAL were eliminated by undercover Israeli special forces? But but but didn’t they just tell us for the thousandth time that they don’t use hospitals or hide behind civilians?!​

Just remember, just like the Nazis, each of these animals now has a target on its head and Israel will take them out, one by one, however long it takes and wherever they think they are hiding.​

Undercover Israeli forces kill 3 Palestinian terrorists in West Bank hospital raid

CCTV footage showed members of an undercover unit disguised as medics and other civilians making their way through a corridor with rifles raised.

The Israeli military said the men were hiding in the Jenin hospital, and that one was about to carry out an attack.
Idiot OP still believes all the Mossad lies about Hamas atrocities on Oct 7.

Nazis do love dead Pali babies.

Luiza’s sock gipper is so upset that fellow terrorist animals got whacked, that it is now telling us that Oct. 7 never happened.

Like I told you before, you are scum that should have never been let into this country, go jump off a bridge abdul.

Luiza’s sock gipper is so upset that fellow terrorist animals got whacked, that it is now telling us that Oct. 7 never happened.

Like I told you before, you are scum that should have never been let into this country, go jump off a bridge abdul.
A Nazi who loves thousands of murdered babies calls me scum. LMFAO. :cuckoo: :uhoh3: :laughing0301::ahole-1:

The default Islamist reaction - to facing the consequence of their delusions.
Denial, insist the infidel "deserves it", and then promise to do it again.

Indeed the Pal-Jihadis LOVE their Pal-Jihadis dead.

I suspect Raspberry is a kid and has been overwhelmed by the Hasbara trash .He certainly suffers a lack of education
Obviously he is not the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree .
He is so immature that he thinks that an incident involving three soldiers ( if true) is significant . Clown .

Much funnier is the Israeli admission that much of the equipment and explosives that the Freedom Fighters are using comes from the IDF . As reported by Israel -- so no possible argument .

The default Islamist reaction - to facing the consequence of their delusions.
Denial, insist the infidel "deserves it", and then promise to do it again.

Indeed the Pal-Jihadis LOVE their Pal-Jihadis dead.

mossad agent!

I suspect Raspberry is a kid and has been overwhelmed by the Hasbara trash .He certainly suffers a lack of education
Obviously he is not the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree .
He is so immature that he thinks that an incident involving three soldiers ( if true) is significant . Clown .

Much funnier is the Israeli admission that much of the equipment and explosives that the Freedom Fighters are using comes from the IDF . As reported by Israel -- so no possible argument .
He thinks 3 dead Hamas soldiers is worth mass murdering thousands of Palestinian babies.

Yeah dumb as a stone.

He thinks 3 dead Hamas soldiers is worth mass murdering thousands of Palestinian babies.

Yeah dumb as a stone.

It's worth defending thousands of Israeli babies.
Their contribution to humanity is worth it.
Even to prevent one Israeli casualty.

The filth doing it for the promise
of death in an "eternal brothel"
not so much...

Last edited:
It's worth defending thousands of Israeli babies.
Their contribution to humanity is worth it.

The filth doing it for the promise
of death in an "eternal brothel"
not so much...
You believe mass murdering thousands of defenseless civilians including children and destroying their homes is justified, because you’re a Mossad cocksucker.

Exactly as Nazis believed.

You believe mass murdering thousands of defenseless civilians including children and destroying their homes is justified, because you’re a Mossad cocksucker.

Exactly as Nazis believed.

It's not what I believe, but the rational conclusion on the moral question of any war.
Would it be moral ending a war killing 1 less, than it takes for victory?
And to endanger the soldiers for anything less?

Basically, that's the obligation upon every state,
even to prevent a single casualty among its people.

Last edited:
It's not what I believe, but the rational conclusion on the moral question of any war.
Would it be moral ending a war killing 1 less, than it takes for victory?

Basically, that's the obligation upon every state,
even to prevent a single casualty among its people.
Mass murder of defenseless civilians isn’t war dumb fuck.

That's not what "Free Palestine" says about Hamas...

Stupid has consequence.
You are stupid. That’s a given. No one intelligent supports genocide.

You’ll deny you did in time, but I’ll keep reminding you.

You are stupid. That’s a given. No one intelligent supports genocide.

You’ll deny you did in time, but I’ll keep reminding you.

Keep crying "genocide", it's only a just equation,
as "Free Palestine" demands war for Arab supremacy,
over the entire Middle East, North Africa...and then some.

Israel,
is not the only nation
that deserves independence
from the yoke of Arab imperialism.

Last edited:
Keep crying "genocide", it's only a just equation,
as "Free Palestine" demands war for Arab supremacy,
over the entire Middle East, North Africa...and then some.

Israel,
is not the only nation
that deserves independence
from the yoke of Arab imperialism.

How did you become so inhuman?

Do you really think Palis are subhuman?

Do you really support the mass murder of thousands of Pali babies?

How did you become so inhuman?

Do you really think Palis are subhuman?

Do you really support the mass murder of thousands of Pali babies?

Because it is human to seek the martyrdom of your own?

Worth preventing the mass murder of Israeli babies,
every one of them and not one less, and make the
memory of the consequence last for 40 years.

"Free Palestine" trolls are Pali's worst friends.

Forum List

Back