Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

I've carefully explained the differences. I'll do it again so your other brain cell can get the info.
In a war zone everything is fair game. Running around at night among armed anxious men with little sleep is very dangerous and bad things can happen. Like getting shot. While regrettable, that happens. THat is not unique to Israel as every country, including and especially the U.S. experiences these things. The particular incident caused an investigation and trial, in which the soldier was exonerated.
This is 100% different from a terrorist operation that targeted unarmed non-combatant civilians and claimed a great victory for their deaths.
See the difference now? Or did that overload your remaining brain cell?

Both were in ;what each group ; calls a war zone, you seem to just value a Jews life more than a Palestinians so why should I give a rat's ass about Jews when you don't give a rat's ass about a 13 year old Palestinian girl's life?

Israel can kiss my ass if they have your attitude.

You're too stupid and partisan to engage in intelligent dialogue. Join your friends on iggy, asshole.

translation: you disagree with me, poopyhead.

Both were in ;what each group ; calls a war zone, you seem to just value a Jews life more than a Palestinians so why should I give a rat's ass about Jews when you don't give a rat's ass about a 13 year old Palestinian girl's life?

You're too stupid and partisan to engage in intelligent dialogue. Join your friends on iggy, asshole.

No. Translation: You are intentionally ignoring the very real differences in order to make some sort of sick moral equivalence between Hamas terrorists who kill innocent people intentionally and Israel which, like all armies, sometimes has unintended mistakes.
But since I used words of more than one syllable you, and Mr Rocksinhead, won't get it.

No. Translation: You are intentionally ignoring the very real differences in order to make some sort of sick moral equivalence between Hamas terrorists who kill innocent people intentionally and Israel which, like all armies, sometimes has unintended mistakes.
But since I used words of more than one syllable you, and Mr Rocksinhead, won't get it.

your inability to find any fault with israel makes you impossible to reason with. if i cared it would probably bother me.

In an apparent response to the latest crackdown on pro-Hamas elements by the Palestinian Authority, Palestinian Islamist fighters have attacked Jewish settlers in the Hebron region, killing at least four of them

Israeli sources said unidentified armed men attacked a settler car near the Bani-Naim junction south east of Hebron , killing four settlers, two men and two women.

The police said all the dead were from the nearby settlement of Beit Haggai, two kilometers southeast of West Bank town of Dura .

According to the settler English website, Aruz Shiva, at least one of the four settlers killed had been involved in terrorist attacks and other criminal activities against Palestinians.

Fawzi Barhom, a spokesman for Hamas, was quoted as saying that the attack was "a natural response to Israeli crimes." However, he refused to take responsibility for the operation.

"This operation will not make the talks in Washington fail, because the talks are a failure with or without an operation."

Four Jewish settlers killed in a Hebron attack

your inability to find any fault with israel makes you impossible to reason with. if i cared it would probably bother me.

Your inability to condemn cold blooded murder by terrorist is disturbing. Not surprising, but disturbing anyway.

Any attempt at moral equivalency has to start by asking who's stealing whose land and water.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 passed unanimously on November 22, 1967 with a preamble emphasizing the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

The (armed?) settlers who died near Hebron were not innocent victims of terrorism.

They were terrorists in the wrong place at the right time.

"In a war zone everything is fair game."
Driving around at night among armed aggrieved men with scores to settle "is very dangerous and bad things can happen."
"Like getting shot."

Fuck you and yours, Rabbi.

Any attempt at moral equivalency has to start by asking who's stealing whose land and water.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 passed unanimously on November 22, 1967 with a preamble emphasizing the "inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war..."

The (armed?) settlers who died near Hebron were not innocent victims of terrorism.

Driving around at night among armed aggrieved men with scores to settle "is very dangerous and bad things can happen."
"Like getting shot."

that's really funny... everything is fair game?

so long as they're jews, huh?

why do we care about the resolution in 1967. how many wars did the terrorists start since then?

the pals would have a lot more land if they stopped starting wars they lose.

Last edited:

"Like getting shot."

that's really funny... everything is fair game?

so long as they're jews, huh?

why do we care about the resolution in 1967. how many wars did the terrorists start since then?

the pals would have a lot more land if they stopped starting wars they lose.

When did the Palestinians ever lose a war?

I've carefully explained the differences. I'll do it again so your other brain cell can get the info.
In a war zone everything is fair game. Running around at night among armed anxious men with little sleep is very dangerous and bad things can happen. Like getting shot. While regrettable, that happens. THat is not unique to Israel as every country, including and especially the U.S. experiences these things. The particular incident caused an investigation and trial, in which the soldier was exonerated.
This is 100% different from a terrorist operation that targeted unarmed non-combatant civilians and claimed a great victory for their deaths.
See the difference now? Or did that overload your remaining brain cell?

:blahblah:I call em as I see em, killing a Palestinian girl seems to get a "thumbs up" from you and I denounce both and I'm the one who is partisan:lol:....

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... :funnyface:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Looks like Johnrocks got put behind Rabbi's virtual version of the Israeli apartheid wall. :eek:

Looks like Johnrocks got put behind Rabbi's virtual version of the Israeli apartheid wall. :eek:

Hey, great to have you here. You'll find many friends of yours who think that killing pregnant women is a great idea. Have at it.

Hey, great to have you here. You'll find many friends of yours who think that killing pregnant women is a great idea. Have at it.

You may not see this but others can, I was civil to you and stated several times that killing that pregnant woman and the others was wrong but you can't find it in your soul to say the same regarding a 13 year old girl who happened to be born a Palestinian and had to resort to throwing insults so again, you couldn't even do that;say your sorry that a young child was killed as I have done regarding her AND the Jewish car with the pregnant woman in it; so if that is how you want to roll...fuck off!

Last edited:

Seems Is it permitted under Jewish Law?
In the 230-page book, Shapira and his co-author, Rabbi Yosef Elitzur, also from Yitzhar, argue that Jewish law permits the killing of non-Jews in a wide variety of circumstances. The terms “gentiles” and “non-Jews” in the book are widely understood as references to Palestinians.

They write that Jews have the right to kill gentiles in any situation in which “a non-Jew’s presence endangers Jewish lives” even if the gentile is “not at all guilty for the situation that has been created”.

The book sanctions the killing of non-Jewish children and babies: “There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”
Israeli Rabbi Preaches 'Slaughter' of Gentile Babies, Counterpunch, 2 August 2010

This message is hidden because johnrocks is on your ignore list.

What's that sound? Crickets!

It's more like the sound of your head hitting the floor.

xQ9s7.gif

just as long as it's still open season on pali teenages and 3 year olds...

:rolleyes:

Seems Is it permitted under Jewish Law?
In the 230-page book, Shapira and his co-author, Rabbi Yosef Elitzur, also from Yitzhar, argue that Jewish law permits the killing of non-Jews in a wide variety of circumstances. The terms “gentiles” and “non-Jews” in the book are widely understood as references to Palestinians.

They write that Jews have the right to kill gentiles in any situation in which “a non-Jew’s presence endangers Jewish lives” even if the gentile is “not at all guilty for the situation that has been created”.

The book sanctions the killing of non-Jewish children and babies: “There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”
Israeli Rabbi Preaches 'Slaughter' of Gentile Babies, Counterpunch, 2 August 2010

No, it isn't.
You cite one right wing nutjob as a source?
Second, Israel doesn't run by Jewish law.
Other than being factually incorrect and grossly inaccurate and misleading you're doing a fine job proving your douchebaggery on this site.

Forum List

Back