Palestinian warriors subdue Israeli terrorists

I probably would harbor no resentment to americans indians who fought back although the genocide done to them was generations ago, while irsael was created only 60 years ago with people still alive who remember the injustice and war crimes commited against Palestinians

LOL, the mongoloid trying to dance and twirl thru the forest of BS...just fucking hilarious...so 2 crimes were committed in your tiny pea brain - but since the earlier one benefits you the statute of limitations applies...bwaahahahahaah

Last edited:
Settlers are active members of the occupation They are a necessary part of the occupation. There would be no occupation without them. They are armed and work side by side with the military in the theft of land and attacks on Palestinians.

To call them civilians is a stretch.

There are 400,000 jews living in the WB, few are armed. I am absolutely convinced this person is mentally ill... :cuckoo:

It is really sad the level of sick people who are in this forum these days... :(

Why defend killing an innocent Palestinian girl ; while renouncing the Jewish killing;other than thinking that somehow she's not equal to a Jew, this attitude is part of the reason there is so much resentment toward Israel,imho.

Asshole, the 4 israelis were driving on a road, while the girl was walking into a hot zone during a war. How anyone with an IQ over 3 can equate the 2 is beyond description.

Both were in ;what each group ; calls a war zone, you seem to just value a Jews life more than a Palestinians so why should I give a rat's ass about Jews when you don't give a rat's ass about a 13 year old Palestinian girl's life?

Israel can kiss my ass if they have your attitude.

Obviously the death of a 13 year old is a catstrophe, noone is saying otherwise u fucking idiot. The circumstances are obviously far different...

What of the teenage suicide bombers? Do you also try to pin those on israel too, dickhead?

You may not see this but others can, I was civil to you and stated several times that killing that pregnant woman and the others was wrong but you can't find it in your soul to say the same regarding a 13 year old girl who happened to be born a Palestinian and had to resort to throwing insults so again, you couldn't even do that;say your sorry that a young child was killed as I have done regarding her AND the Jewish car with the pregnant woman in it; so if that is how you want to roll...fuck off!

Asshole, the moment you started trying to equivocate the 2 events your credibility flew right out the window.

And I love when the idiots claim: "well then, <I'm> not going to support israel anymore..."

Ooooh, pusscake, please, don't hurt us!!!

As if what asshole, you were fucking writing checks to the Foreign Ministry before today? WTF are you kidding? All because someone on an anonymous internet forum ticked you off? Too fucking hilarious, these chimps...

Seems Is it permitted under Jewish Law?

Ugh what an idiot asshole. So one fucking rabbi or two says something - and that is the rule of law for 15 million people? Do you have a brain, moron?

Do we need to illustrate the THOUSANDS of arab muslims shiehks and leaders of ENTIRE muslim nations who have said worse about jews?

Just STFU already. :cuckoo:

Actually idiot asshole, you did a long time ago - the day you were born. Worthless, lying fucking ****...it must be so devastating as a person to have such a total failed life like yours...how sad for you...and to think thousands of good people with something to offer the world die every day - but we are sadly left with the shit of the earth like you.

Quit changing the subject. Im also still waiting for someone to show me where Israel ordered a girl to be murered. The act of a lone individual cannot be put on a government, but its a different story when the government openly admits that they ordered 4 innocent civilians to be murdered, one of whom was a pregnant woman.

You are trying to use logic and reason to convince low-lifes filled with animalistic hate, who have been failures much of their lives, and will never achieve anything.

It is like trying to teach a fly how to understand french, they are unwilling and unable.

Does this seem "fair" to you?

"Palestinians in the occupied territories, for example, cannot reclaim lost property or acquire Israeli citizenship, yet watch as Jews born outside of Israel and with no prior tie to the country become Israeli citizens and receive government-subsidized housing.

Who was "born" in the territories? They are mostly long since dead, and the children of refugees do not get to inherit the land their parents left during a war, sorry charlie.

The fucking arab muslims should have thought of that before starting a major war in 1948.

Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks - Yahoo! News
Palestinian gunmen opened fire Tuesday on an Israeli car in the West Bank and killed four passengers on the eve of a new round of Mideast peace talks in Washington. The Islamic militant group Hamas claimed responsibility.

The assailants attacked the car as it traveled near Hebron — a volatile city that has been a flash point of violence in the past. Some 500 ultranationalist Jewish settlers live in heavily fortified enclaves in the city amid more than 100,000 Palestinians.

One of the victims was pregnant, said police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld. Israel's national rescue service said the victims were two men and two women, and Israeli media said everyone in the car was killed.

Yeah. Killing pregnant women and unarmed men. That's what the Palis are all about.

Yeah, of course, because the Israelis never do anything like this. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It does not under any circumstance make it right. The fact is that the murder of innocent people is intolerable under any circumstance, even a struggle for national liberation. It'd be great if Hamas would adhere to that, but it's obvious that they would not.

The point that many try to make, though, that because Palestinians vote for Hamas, it implicates them in all of their crimes, is ridiculous as well. Not all Palestinians are in favour of what Hamas does, not even all those who vote for them, just like not all Israelis are complicit in the brutal occupation, atomization, and siege of Gaza.

Grouping people into these "metagroups" is moronic. There are many Palestinians and Israelis that don't adhere to one side or another. Trying to characterize any side as something to justify violence towards that side is stupid, counterproductive, and quite frankly just evil.

The only way this conflict is ever gonna end is through peaceful struggle. Brutal, long, and absolutely requiring patience. As painful as it might be, that's the only way it has succeeded in almost all places (think MLK, Gandhi, Mandela, etc. - the answer must come through peaceful, brutal, long struggle, not through violence).

Forum List

Back