Palestinian Treatment of Christians

These guys are hilarious, they believe that posting links to a far-right Jewish-owned pro-Zionist propaganda outlet makes their alternate facts any more believable. Link to Stormfront next time, it's more believable.

I don't think these bozos ever consult the most minimally non partisan information source.
It's worse than that. These hasbara types rely on making these bullshit charges against their enemies and not only are these charges false, they are exactly what the accusers are guilty of. We see this in this forum over and over.

The truth is, and this is coming straight from the Talmud and the Zohar, that Jewish racism towards non-Jews or the racial slur "goy" or "goyim" is unmistakable.

There are countless examples of this, but let's start with one of the most famous examples:

"Ṭob shebe-goyim harog" or מיטב בקרב הגויים ראוי להיהרג which translates to "The best among the Gentiles deserves to be killed."

>>
As the non-Israelite and the nokri were "heathens," "goi" came to denote a "heathen," like the later "'akkum," which, in strict construction, is not applicable to Christians or Mohammedans (see below). In its most comprehensive sense "goi" corresponds to the other late term, "ummot ha-'olam" (the peoples of the world).

Toward idolatry and the immoralities therewith connected, the Biblical writings display passionate intolerance. As the aboriginal population of Canaan was the stumbling-block for Israel, constantly exposed to the danger of being contaminated by Canaanitish idolatrous practises, the seven "goyyim," i.e., nations (Deut. vii. 1, xii. 2), were to be treated with but little mercy; and, more especially, marriages with them were not to be tolerated (Deut. vii. 3; comp. Ex. xxxiv. 16). Notwithstanding this prohibition, mention is made of marriages with non-Hebrews of other stock than the seven nations enumerated (Ruth i. 4; II Sam. iii. 3; I Kings vii. 14, xiv. 21; I Chron. ii. 34), and even of marriages in direct contravention of the prohibitive law (Judges iii. 6; II Sam. xi. 3; I Kings xi. 1 et seq., xvi. 31). This proves that the animosity against non-Hebrews, or "goyyim," assumed to have been dominant in Biblical times among the Hebrews, was by no means intense. The caution against adopting the "ḥuḳḳot ha-goyyim" (Lev. xviii. 2), and the aversion to the customs of "the nations," rest on the recognition of the morally pernicious character of the rites indulged in by the Canaanitish heathens.

The "Stranger."
The "stranger," whether merely a visitor ("ger") or a resident ("ger toshab"), was placed under the protection of the Law, though possibly a distinction was made between the transient and the permanent stranger; from the former, for instance, interest could be taken and a debt was collectable even in the Year of Release. But God was said to love the stranger (Deut. x. 18; Ps. cxlvi. 9). The native-born was required to love him (Lev. xix. 33-34). Recourse to the courts was open to him (Ex. xxii. 21, xxiii. 9; Deut. xxiv. 17, xxvii. 19). "One law and one statute" was to apply to native and stranger alike (Lev. xxiv. 22; Num. ix. 14; xv. 16, 29; Ex. xii. 49). But of the stranger it was expected thathe would forego the worship of idols (Lev. xx. 2; Ezek. xiv. 7) and the practise of sorcery, incest, or other abominations (Lev. xviii. 26), and that he would refrain from eating blood (Lev. xvii. 10), from working on Sabbath (Ex. xx. 10, xxiii. 12), from eating leavened bread on Pesaḥ (Ex. xii. 19), and from violating Yom ha-Kippurim (Lev. xvi. 29). For other provisions concerning the stranger, or non-Jew ("goi"), see Lev. xvii. 8; xxiv. 16, 22; Num. xv. 14, xxxv. 15; Deut. xiv. 21; xvi. 11, 14).<<

Thank you. Also, my understanding of the quote provided is that it applies only in war and is interpreted to mean something along the lines of:

If an enemy who was previously known to be good and who had restrained himself from attacking you previously because of his upstanding moral character, subsequently attacks you, he becomes a "combatant", if you will, and is eligible to be killed in combat, despite his previous good character.

The problem lies in posting links to propaganda sites. Firstly, nothing can be believed and it demonstrates that the person linking to the site as a source of truthful information has been brainwashed.
Is it more than a coincidence that every article on this subject is by a source connected to Israel?

Conspiracy theories really aren't helpful.
Then post one that isn't.

I await your response.
Still nothing, huh?

The problem lies in posting links to propaganda sites. Firstly, nothing can be believed and it demonstrates that the person linking to the site as a source of truthful information has been brainwashed.
Is it more than a coincidence that every article on this subject is by a source connected to Israel?

I await your response.
Still nothing, huh?

Still retreating, huh?

I await your response.
Still nothing, huh?

Still retreating, huh?
Still nothing.

I await your response.
Still nothing, huh?

Still retreating, huh?
Still nothing.

The story of your life.
Indeed, I ask people to prove their point and they duck and deflect.

It's a shame you ignore the points made as a means to calm an emotional requirement for "ignorance is bliss"

Still nothing, huh?

Still retreating, huh?
Still nothing.

The story of your life.

It's a shame you ignore the points made as a means to calm an emotional requirement for "ignorance is bliss"
Give me a point that I ignored.

I will wait for your duck.

Still retreating, huh?
Still nothing.

The story of your life.

Do you support this Palestinian treatment of Christians in Israel?

Palestinians: The Nightmare of Christians

Still retreating, huh?
Still nothing.

The story of your life.

How about every point?

Your usual sidesteps are a hoot.

Still nothing.

The story of your life.

Like I say, do you have a source that is not attached to Israel?

The story of your life.

Like I say, do you have a source that is not attached to Israel?

The nerve of her. She doesn't even use al jazeera as a source. Right Tinmore?

Still nothing.

The story of your life.

The Gatestone Institute. Very reliable, now that John Bolton won't be Secretary of State his blog will propagate more Zionist propaganda.

Now something from a neutral source:

The Palestinian Christian : Betrayed, Persecuted, Sacrificed

by Abe W. Ata

Abe W Ata was a temporary delegate to the UN in 1970 and has lived and worked in the Middle East, America and Australia. Dr Ata is a Senior Fellow Institute for the Advancement of Research, and lectures in Psychology at the Australian Catholic University . Dr Ata is a 9th generation Christian Palestinian academic born in Bethlehem. This essay is used by permission of the author.

The Palestinian Christian is an endangered species.

When the modern state of Israel was established there were about 400,000 of us. Two years ago the number was down to 80,000. Now it’s down to 60,000. At that rate, in a few years there will be none of us left. When this happens non-Christian groups will move into our churches and claim them forever.

Palestinian Christians within Israel fare little better. On the face of it, their number has grown by 20,000 since 1991. But this is misleading, for the census classification "Christian" includes some 20,000 recent non-Arab migrants from the former Soviet Union.

So why are Palestinian Christians abandoning their homeland?

We have lost hope, that’s why. We are treated as non-people. Few outside the Middle East even know we exist, and those who do, conveniently forget.

I refer, of course, to the American Religious Right. They see modern Israel as a harbinger of the Second Coming, at which time Christians will go to paradise, and all others (presumably including Jews) to hell. To this end they lend military and moral support to Israel.

Even by the double-dealing standards of international diplomacy this is a breathtakingly cynical bargain. It is hard to know who is using whom more: the Christian Right for offering secular power in the expectation that the Jewish state will be destroyed by a greater spiritual one; or the Israeli Right for accepting their offer. What we do know is that both sides are abusing the Palestinians. Apparently we don’t enter into anyone’s calculations.

The views of the Israeli Right are well known: they want us gone.

The Palestinian Christian : Betrayed, Persecuted, Sacrificed

Forum List

Back