Palestinian Stabs US War Veteran To Death

... LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
As stated...

View attachment 126314

Here's a better one for you, Achmed:
I will not troll the I/P forum with my bullshit Pallywood propaganda.

My favorite Pallywood Production was the one on national TV showing a Palestinian funeral where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran ---Including the dead man. Heh Heh!
It's the Palestinian version of the TV series Night of the Living Dead or Dead Man Walking.

Honestly, the Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

... LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
As stated...

View attachment 126314

My favorite Pallywood Production was the one on national TV showing a Palestinian funeral where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran ---Including the dead man. Heh Heh!
It's the Palestinian version of the TV series Night of the Living Dead or Dead Man Walking.

Nope, it's the fake Jews who firebomb their babies while they sleep and the morons who spend day after day on the internet supporting such hideous criminality.

LMAO! Hey folks can't you just see it? Another day for us Israeli soldiers. What shall we do today? Hey I have an idea. Lets firebomb Palestinian babies while they sleep.

LMAO! Hey folks can't you just see it? Another day for us Israeli soldiers. What shall we do today? Hey I have an idea. Lets firebomb Palestinian babies while they sleep.
We have a whole thread on this...

BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

Try to catch up.

Aha. So one Palestinian baby dies during an Israeli attack on Palestinian terrorists. Yes folks, Israel's goal is to firebomb Palestinian babies., right Louie?

Try to catch up.

Aha. So one Palestinian baby dies during an Israeli attack on Palestinian terrorists. Yes folks, Israel's goal is to firebomb Palestinian babies., right Louie?
It was a "settler" who did this. You call them civilians, but if it were your child, they would surely be a legit military target.

We have a thread on this too if you wish to catch up...
Israeli Settlers: Are They ‘Civilians’ or Legitimate Military Targets?

Try to catch up.

It was a "settler" who did this. You call them civilians, but if it were your child, they would surely be a legit military target.

We have a thread on this too if you wish to catch up...
Israeli Settlers: Are They ‘Civilians’ or Legitimate Military Targets?

Oh Louie, poor Louie. Do you think maybe the Palestinians lose every time they attack & kill one or more Israeli's & therefore should change their thinking?

Nope, it's the fake Jews who firebomb their babies while they sleep and the morons who spend day after day on the internet supporting such hideous criminality.
Achmed, do tell us, what's a "fake Jew"? :cuckoo:

Try to catch up.

As we can see, Achmed Loo Loo is an award winning Pallywood propagandist.

Try to catch up.

As we can see, Achmed Loo Loo is an award winning Pallywood propagandist.

What a blast he is. So good to have something to laugh at while all the radical Islamist terrorists are killing us infidels all over the world.

Let us never forget this proud American war veteran stabbed to death by Palestinian terrorists.

3202C3A300000578-3482712-image-a-15_1457483360858.jpg

Let us never forget this proud American war veteran stabbed to death by Palestinian terrorists.

3202C3A300000578-3482712-image-a-15_1457483360858.jpg

Those who kill us Americans will come to regret it. Same for Israel & the rest of our allied countries.

LMAO! USS liberty is a long dead issue having been proved an accident by 7 investigations....
Liar. Israel murdered our men in cold blood. It was an attempted fslse flag attack that failed. They wanted the US to attack Egypt and fucked up yet again.

LMAO! USS liberty is a long dead issue having been proved an accident by 7 investigations....
Liar. Israel murdered our men in cold blood. It was an attempted fslse flag attack that failed. They wanted the US to attack Egypt and fucked up yet again.

As usual, when your cartoon cutting and pasting is shown to be more of your silly propaganda, you're reduced to silly conspiracy theories.

As usual, when your cartoon cutting and pasting is shown to be more of your silly propaganda, you're reduced to silly conspiracy theories.

What fun he is to play with.

Forum List

Back