Palestinian Stabs US War Veteran To Death

Force, a student at Vanderbilt's Owen Graduate School of Management, was on a school trip to Israel​

A school trip to a war zone?

Dumb!

In that case, why screech and whine when Islamic terrorists meet the business end of Israeli responses to acts of Islamic terrorism?

Wage war with a better trained, better equipped and more determined warrior?

Now that's dumb. But, as we know, dumd muhammedan is as dumb muhammedan does.

I suppose Tinmore's islamic terrorist heroes better sharpen their knives.

The cost of ordering a vacation in Israel dropped 4.5% in 2016, while tourism purchases rose 14%.

Online tourism lets Israelis fly more and pay less - Globes English

Minister of Transport and Intelligence Yisrael Katz long ago called the open skies revolution the most important consumer revolution for the Israeli public. Katz believes that the fact that 140 airlines are now operating at Ben Gurion Airport, despite the relatively small size of the airport and Israel, and that the map of destinations has continually grown, while prices have dropped, is the consumer development of the decade. The result is that Israelis are flying more. Passenger traffic grew 11% and burst through the 17 million barrier in 2016, and the frequency of flights also surged.

Force, a student at Vanderbilt's Owen Graduate School of Management, was on a school trip to Israel​

Dumb!

In that case, why screech and whine when Islamic terrorists meet the business end of Israeli responses to acts of Islamic terrorism?

Well, in that case, why screech and whine when Jewish terrorists meet the business end of Palestinian responses to acts of Jewish terrorism?

Dumb!

Well, in that case, why screech and whine when Jewish terrorists meet the business end of Palestinian responses to acts of Jewish terrorism?

Such an angry muhammedan.

Dumb!

Such an angry muhammedan.

But he gives us so many laughs. I bless him for that.

Dumb!

Killing, attacking and kidnapping a soldier in Israel is an act of war by hamas. Israel is a nation while neither gaza nor hamas.
Hamas is a terrrorist group not just at war with Israel but with Fatah.

Dumb!

Killing, attacking and kidnapping a soldier in Israel is an act of war by hamas. Israel is a nation while neither gaza nor hamas.
Hamas is a terrrorist group not just at war with Israel but with Fatah.

Without Hamas Israel was having to negotiate & placate demands of Fatah. The addition of Hamas freed Israel from that & keeps Palestinians killing each other over who rules them. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Without Hamas Israel was having to negotiate & placate demands of Fatah. The addition of Hamas freed Israel from that & keeps Palestinians killing each other over who rules them. It's called Palestinian mentality.
That's the Israeli mentality, but a complete false narrative.

upload_2017-5-11_13-54-34.jpeg

View attachment 126157

These silly cut and paste photos you spam across multiple threads are a total waste of bandwidth.

View attachment 126157

RIGHT ON! Oh Louie, how proud of you I am. Finally even you seem to understand ZIONISM IS THE PROBLEM. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant Palestinians their own land while never even once helping to free the Palestinians from this Zionist bondage? And then those Zionists wonder WHY they are so hated by the Palestinians. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does. Want peace? History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Hey Louie, wouldn't it be wonderful if those damn Zionists in Israel showed they really do want peace by treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were are well accustomed to --- And so well deserve? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those Zionists ended their damn agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & proved they want peace by treating the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers in surrounding Arab countries did & still do? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

... LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
As stated...

View attachment 126314

Here's a better one for you, Achmed:
I will not troll the I/P forum with my bullshit Pallywood propaganda.

As stated...

View attachment 126314

My favorite Pallywood Production was the one on national TV showing a Palestinian funeral where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran ---Including the dead man. Heh Heh!

As stated...

View attachment 126314

My favorite Pallywood Production was the one on national TV showing a Palestinian funeral where when they found out some Israeli's were present, they all dropped the coffin & ran ---Including the dead man. Heh Heh!
It's the Palestinian version of the TV series Night of the Living Dead or Dead Man Walking.

Forum List

Back