Palestinian Stabs US War Veteran To Death

Hey Louie. Tell us about "Israel stealing Palestinian land."
Why? Wrong thread dipshit. On this one you had the balls to write...

Those who kill us Americans will come to regret it. Same for Israel & the rest of our allied countries.

And then outright lied about the Israeli attack on America and her sailors.

upload_2017-5-21_18-8-53.jpeg

Those who kill us Americans will come to regret it. Same for Israel & the rest of our allied countries.

View attachment 128042

Seems last part of the meme contradicts the first.
But who cares about logic right?

As long as we apologize for Palestinian crimes:
220px-Sirhan_Sirhan.gif

Sirhan Sirhan - Wikipedia

But who cares about logic right?...
It certainly does and as sickening as that is, it is a true testament to Jewish power in America.

It certainly does and as sickening as that is, it is a true testament to Jewish power in America.

As opposed to what "white power"...
Then why don't You get out of the US, You know help the numbers decline?

*I assume You're still playing the "I'm Jew" card.

As opposed to what "white power"...
Then why don't You get out of the US, You know help the numbers decline?

*I assume You're still playing the "I'm Jew" card.
Jewish power was already great enough in '67 to cover up a mass murder they conducted on American sailors, shitforbrains.

And YES, I am Jewish and I am sick of explaining to you atheist degenerates what IS and is NOT in our torah. You guys pretending to be Jewish, while defending multi-generational war criminality and posting your hate, day in and day out is just disgusting and makes us all look psychotic to the outside world.

I totally agree with You on the "I'm sick".
It really starts to look concerning...

View attachment 128042

Funny, funny funny. This long dead issue has been proven to be an accident by 7 investigations. But this one is still ongoing.

USS Cole Bombing

View attachment 128042

Funny, funny funny. This long dead issue has been proven to be an accident by 7 investigations. But this one is still ongoing.

USS Cole Bombing
You wish it was dead, like the American sailors you assholes slaughtered and the Cole was another Israeli false flag attack.

View attachment 128042

USS Cole Bombing
You wish it was dead, like the American sailors you assholes slaughtered and the Cole was another Israeli false flag attack.
Ya' Allah, Habib. Not another of your goofy conspiracy theories.

I tell ya that Jewish power in America is everywhere & taking over our country! Oh Louie. I think I love you. What a relief you give us from radical Islamist's killing us infidels all over the world.

upload_2017-5-23_17-4-14.png

Yeah 'Jewish power exists everywhere'.... but there're no 'real Jews'. Remember?

Jewish power is real and certainly is not wielded by legitimate Jews who follow the Torah. In today's world we are talking about chabad/lubavitch, a small cult of psychotic "Jews" who believe they are better than everyone and the gentile world must submit to their wishes or die. Next to Trump sits Kushner who is a member of this cult, but this power has been there for some time.

By 1917 it was so great that they had the British government declare Palestine as their home. It was written to Rothschild and his zionist federation. This is the family that began central banking just a few decades prior when Rothschild's five sons each took off for a different European capital and began their central banking ponzi scheme which netted them profits that are beyond what any of us could dream.

Moving forward, by 1948 their power was so great that they had the UN hand them Palestine and here is were full on genocide/ethnic cleansing began, and do to this incredible power, the world sat back and watched, as it does today.

By 1967 this power was great enough to cover up, within our own government, the mass murder of American sailors who were firebombed by Israel and left for dead. Think for a sec, what type of power must this be to be able to have a mass murder of Americans covered up by the very government these kids thought they were fighting for?

And don't even get me going on 9/11, where Jewish power again was able to classify information pertaining to Israel's involvement in the largest mass murder on American soil in our nation's history.

upload_2017-5-24_10-49-26.jpeg

What a power that must be!

Israel's shills like to come on here and pretend that israel's success is do to how smart they think they are when the reality is that Rothschild's central banking ponzi scheme which has been ongoing now for nearly two centuries has unleveled the playing field so dramatically that no nation can stand against them without risking financial crisis, let alone all out war.

Jewish power is real and certainly is not wielded by legitimate Jews who follow the Torah. In today's world we are talking about chabad/lubavitch, a small cult of psychotic "Jews" who believe they are better than everyone and the gentile world must submit to their wishes or die. Next to Trump sits Kushner who is a member of this cult, but this power has been there for some time.

By 1917 it was so great that they had the British government declare Palestine as their home. It was written to Rothschild and his zionist federation. This is the family that began central banking just a few decades prior when Rothschild's five sons each took off for a different European capital and began their central banking ponzi scheme which netted them profits that beyond what any of us could dream.

Moving forward, by 1948 there power was so great that they had the UN hand them Palestine and here is were full on genocide/ethnic cleansing began, and do to this incredible power, the world sat back and watched, as it does today.

By 1967 this power was great enough to cover up, within our own government, the mass murder of American sailors who were firebombed by Israel and left for dead. Think for a sec, what type of power must this be to be able to have a mass murder of Americans covered up by the very government these kids thought they were fighting for?

And don't even get me going on 9/11, where Jewish power again was able to classify information pertaining to Israel's involvement in the largest mass murder on American soil in our nation's history.

View attachment 128590

What a power that must be!

Israel's shills like to come on here and pretend that israel's success is do to how smart they think they are when the reality is that Rothschild's central banking ponzi scheme which has been ongoing now for nearly two centuries has unleveled the playing field so dramatically that no nation can stand against them without risking financial crisis, let alone all out war.

How lucky for conspiracy theorists that they have a cadre of fellow brain dead types like you to keep the silliness cut and pasted across different media.

Jewish Power ...

Screen+Shot+2014-07-12+at+9.32.14+AM.jpg
WOW, look how much they can mooch.

Curious. US air combat fighters are common across Europe as well as Israel.

On the other hand, the two Islamic terrorist enclaves occupying the disputed territories exist only because of a UN welfare agency dedicated to the continued fraud of Arabs posing as "Pal'istanians"

Forum List

Back