Palestinian Mothers Honor Martyred Terrorist Sons

You are just blabbering Toast. Deep down you know what the truth is and it bothers you. Sorry i ma the truth clear to you. But, the truth is the truth.

How many times do I need to tell you this Monti, no matter how many times you deny it and no matter how many times you accuse me of what you are guilty of, these facts will always remain:
1) You are a liar
2) You are a professional propagandist
3) You cannot handle the truth

All of this is evident by your posts and clear for everyone to see.

It's also evident that because I keep refuting your bullshit posts and keep making a fool out of yourself day after day, that you are hostile towards me. know I'm right Monti.

1. You cannot point to one lie because I present facts from neutral sources to back up my claims.
2. Fact as documented in source material, is not propaganda. What you propagate, taken from Hasbara (a paid professional propaganda organization you subscribe to) managed sites, is indeed propaganda.
3. I only state the truth, so clearly, I can handle it.

Give it up Toast, you have been molded by a lifetime of propaganda. You cannot possibly have a debate with people who have studied the subject from an academic perspective, you are too much of a partisan.

You are just blabbering Toast. Deep down you know what the truth is and it bothers you. Sorry i ma the truth clear to you. But, the truth is the truth.

How many times do I need to tell you this Monti, no matter how many times you deny it and no matter how many times you accuse me of what you are guilty of, these facts will always remain:
1) You are a liar

It's also evident that because I keep refuting your bullshit posts and keep making a fool out of yourself day after day, that you are hostile towards me. know I'm right Monti.

1. You cannot point to one lie because I present facts from neutral sources to back up my claims.
2. Fact as documented in source material, is not propaganda. What you propagate, taken from Hasbara (a paid professional propaganda organization you subscribe to) managed sites, is indeed propaganda.

Give it up Toast, you have been molded by a lifetime of propaganda. You cannot possibly have a debate with people who have studied the subject from an academic perspective, you are too much of a partisan.

Why is it so important to you to make people think you are some intelligent poster who knows more than anything ? If that's what you want to be, then you need to stop reading your usual propaganda sites .
As it stands now, everyone can see your true colours. Your lying and your propaganda is not something I made up, it's right there for everyone to see in your postings. No matter how hard you try, you cannot hide your BIG 3:
1)Your lies
2) Your propaganda
3) Your allergies to the truth

Whenever I bring up these facts about you, you act like a little child and start making up lies about me. Just deal with it Monti. That's who you are.

1) You are a liar

You would not know a neutral source if it bit you on the arse.

You only use those documents that support your islamonazi propaganda and LIES

Then who were the legal land owners in 1922, and what rights did the inhabitants have at that time ? Lets see if you an tell the truth.

1) You are a liar

Why is it so important to you to make people think you are some intelligent poster who knows more than anything ? If that's what you want to be, then you need to stop reading your usual propaganda sites .
As it stands now, everyone can see your true colours. Your lying and your propaganda is not something I made up, it's right there for everyone to see in your postings. No matter how hard you try, you cannot hide your BIG 3:
1)Your lies
2) Your propaganda

Whenever I bring up these facts about you, you act like a little child and start making up lies about me. Just deal with it Monti. That's who you are.

1) You are a liar

1)Your lies
2) Your propaganda

Quite the opposite, anyone with any sense realizes that linking to source documents held in the archives of academic institutions, international organizations, national governments etc., to back up one's claims, is quite the opposite to linking to partisan Hasbara sites as you and your lot do.

1) You are a liar

Then who were the legal land owners in 1922, and what rights did the inhabitants have at that time ? Lets see if you an tell the truth.

Phoney, you have achieved notoriety on at least another board for posting propaganda and for generally being a bullshitter. They have coined a new verb based on your name there "phoenalling", meaning a combination of bullshitting and lying. Why should I respond to you, knowing what I now know about you from that other forum. You are the butt of all the jokes there. You should be ridiculed in the same here, but for the partisan nature of the Israel Firsters working for the Hasbara that post here.

But, for the last time I will repeat it again. The legal owners of Palestine (and all former Turkish holdings) in 1922 as per Article 22 of the Treaty of Versailles, were the people of Palestine.

" communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognised subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

The Avalon Project The Versailles Treaty June 28 1919

1) You are a liar

Phoney, you have achieved notoriety on at least another board for posting propaganda and for generally being a bullshitter. They have coined a new verb based on your name there "phoenalling", meaning a combination of bullshitting and lying. Why should I respond to you, knowing what I now know about you from that other forum. You are the butt of all the jokes there. You should be ridiculed in the same here, but for the partisan nature of the Israel Firsters working for the Hasbara that post here.

But, for the last time I will repeat it again. The legal owners of Palestine (and all former Turkish holdings) in 1922 as per Article 22 of the Treaty of Versailles, were the people of Palestine.

" communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognised subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

What does all your folderol have to do with the OP, bub?

1) You are a liar

1)Your lies
2) Your propaganda

1) You are a liar

1)Your lies
2) Your propaganda

Quite the opposite, anyone with any sense realizes that linking to source documents held in the archives of academic institutions, international organizations, national governments etc., to back up one's claims, is quite the opposite to linking to partisan Hasbara sites as you and your lot do.

So the UN, Yale, British archives, Ottoman records, Vatican and many other such places are now hasbara sites. You are having a mental breakdown if you think this...........................

1) You are a liar

Wrong again Abdul as the people who said that were TROLLS just like you. They are now banned from most boards because of their trolling and spamming.

Now where does it say that the land was owned by the people of Palestine ( excluding the Jews according to your posts )
What I see is the LoN stating that
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant. The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League. The character of the mandate must differ according to the stage of the development of the people, the geographical situation of the territory, its economic conditions, and other similar circumstances.
Certain communities formerly belonging to the Turkish Empire have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognised subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory. Other peoples, especially those of Central Africa, are at such a stage that the Mandatory must be responsible for the administration of the territory under conditions which will guarantee freedom of conscience and religion, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, the prohibition of abuses such as the slave trade, the arms traffic, and the liquor traffic, and the prevention of the establishment of fortifications or military and naval bases and of military training of the natives for other than police purposes and the defence of territory, and will also secure equal opportunities for the trade and commerce of other Members of the League.

NOW WHY DID YOU OMIT THE WORD CERTAIN FROM YOUR CUT AND PASTE, WAS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT WAS AIMED AT THE ARAB MUSLIMS IN THE M.E. WHO DID NOT ACHIEVE FULL STATUS UNTIL 1948/1949.

caught out again Abdul manipulating and altering context of documents so they meet with your islamonazi POV

There is no manipulation, what are you on about. Those former Turkish communities were considered Class A mandates and included Palestine, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc. What's your point?

The other territories are named if you read further on you dolt.

"Other peoples, especially those of Central Africa, are at such a stage that the Mandatory must be responsible for the administration of the territory under conditions which will guarantee freedom of conscience and religion, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, the prohibition of abuses such as the slave trade, the arms traffic and the liquor traffic, and the prevention of the establishment of fortifications or military and naval bases and of military training of the natives for other than police purposes and the defence of territory, and will also secure equal opportunities for the trade and commerce of other Members of the League.

There are territories, such as South-West Africa and certain of the South Pacific Islands, which, owing to the sparseness of their population, or their small size, or their remoteness from the centres of civilisation, or their geographical contiguity to the territory of the Mandatory, and other circumstances, can be best administered under the laws of the Mandatory as integral portions of its territory, subject to the safeguards above mentioned in the interests of the indigenous population."

To understand which were the Class A Mandates, I relunctantly send you to Wiki, although since this is a basic definition it should not cause controversy:

"The first group, or Class A mandates, were territories formerly controlled by the Ottoman Empire that were deemed to "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

The Class A mandates were:

League of Nations mandate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There is no manipulation, what are you on about. Those former Turkish communities were considered Class A mandates and included Palestine, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc. What's your point?

"Other peoples, especially those of Central Africa, are at such a stage that the Mandatory must be responsible for the administration of the territory under conditions which will guarantee freedom of conscience and religion, subject only to the maintenance of public order and morals, the prohibition of abuses such as the slave trade, the arms traffic and the liquor traffic, and the prevention of the establishment of fortifications or military and naval bases and of military training of the natives for other than police purposes and the defence of territory, and will also secure equal opportunities for the trade and commerce of other Members of the League.

There are territories, such as South-West Africa and certain of the South Pacific Islands, which, owing to the sparseness of their population, or their small size, or their remoteness from the centres of civilisation, or their geographical contiguity to the territory of the Mandatory, and other circumstances, can be best administered under the laws of the Mandatory as integral portions of its territory, subject to the safeguards above mentioned in the interests of the indigenous population."

To understand which were the Class A Mandates, I relunctantly send you to Wiki, although since this is a basic definition it should not cause controversy:

"The first group, or Class A mandates, were territories formerly controlled by the Ottoman Empire that were deemed to "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory."

Yes there is and you know it. You deliberately left off the first word in your cut and paste because it alters the context and meaning

You do realise as well that you have just put in print that Trans Jordan was part of the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE, and shot yourself in the foot.

As well as showing that the various nations were not deemed sufficiently well developed to be granted independence for at least 25 years .

How does it feel to make such a fool of yourself and admit that you have LIED repeatedly in the past.

1) You are a liar

None of your business, punk.

Yes there is and you know it. You deliberately left off the first word in your cut and paste because it alters the context and meaning

You do realise as well that you have just put in print that Trans Jordan was part of the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE, and shot yourself in the foot.

As well as showing that the various nations were not deemed sufficiently well developed to be granted independence for at least 25 years .

How does it feel to make such a fool of yourself and admit that you have LIED repeatedly in the past.

You are hilarious. You are in such a fantasy world that you don't realize how nonsensical your claims are. Of course the territory of Trans-Jordan as well as the territory of Palestine were part of the Mandate for Palestine, the legal instrument. So what?

All the nations of the Class A Mandates were deemed to "... have reached a stage of development where their existence as independent nations can be provisionally recognized subject to the rendering of administrative advice and assistance by a Mandatory until such time as they are able to stand alone. The wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory.". As you can see Palestine was one of the Class A Mandates.

Just facts you silly dolt.

1) You are a liar

I had one OP moved because of your trolling and flaming. I can have this one moved if you persist.

I had one OP moved because of your trolling and flaming. I can have this one moved if you persist.

Monti is such a little shit. Even when Rocco responds to him politely, he curses and insults him.

People like Monti who are terrified of the truth will always act hostile when you present them with facts, just like Monti is doing.

No, I present the facts, your lot tries to

It is you that trolls and flames. I answer Phoney's questions, keep up with the thread and you would not have to ask stupid questions. Next time you threaten me in any way I will report you. Got it.

It is you that trolls and flames. I answer Phoney's questions, keep up with the thread and you would not have to ask stupid questions. Next time you threaten me in any way I will report you. Got it.
Go ahead and report after you crawl out from under your bed. If going by your run-on propagandist mouth on this forum, it is you who are the punk, Punk. Tell us if you have any friends in the Muslim world who are happy that their sons die while killing the so-called enemy. I wonder how many Muslims believe that there are beautiful women up there in "Paradise" awaiting to do their bidding after they become martyrs. They sure seem to love death rather than life.

I wonder if Maslama Thabet's mother is as proud of her son getting his masters in jail?

:boohoo: :boohoo:

Go ahead and report after you crawl out from under your bed. If going by your run-on propagandist mouth on this forum, it is you who are the punk, Punk. Tell us if you have any friends in the Muslim world who are happy that their sons die while killing the so-called enemy. I wonder how many Muslims believe that there are beautiful women up there in "Paradise" awaiting to do their bidding after they become martyrs. They sure seem to love death rather than life.

Just shut up punk.

Forum List

Back