The Declaration of war as it stated by Hamas

Hamas gathered a press conference due to the events of the passing days, and its long declaration of war is stated here:

The head of martyr Al-Zadin-Al-Quassam Brigades

Oh, the brave sons and daughter of the courageous Palestinian resistance; The Battle with the occupier is eternal and unchanging, we faught life-changing battles with the enemy in the past couple of years, and reached to a turning-point when batteling with the occupation. The hope within our people is that the resistance stands high and proud, and later, Allah will embrace his people and worshipers, day and night.

Our men stand stable, with the living condition of war and opression against an enemy that risks our land, holy places, enemy that attackes us with cruel agression, with the abduction and murder of the boy Muhammad Abu-H'deir in Shuafat two days ago, and this crime is of nothing new to the Zionists, for they have killed 3 Palestinian children in the passing months and so did in their history many times.

Here is the enemy that cries of the killing of 3 soldiers in Hebron, they shed fake tears in the eyes of the word, but bless the killing and burning of the innocent boy, the burning of an innocent boy in the hands of the rapists and the criminals, and ignore this crime, which belongs to the enemy, one of the clean-blood race, for they believe their blood is the one holy....Oh, Palestine..

Whoever breaks this crime is the hand of the resistance, which stands infront the Zionist destruction machine in all places, whether Jerusalem, Jenin, Nablus, or Hebron; they stand proud infront of the occupier, never minding the hypocrite silence of the Arab nations. The willing of liberty for our nation is endless, and the resistance is eternal as Allah himself, and it is the willing of the people and not a passing thing.

But, oh, you, Zionist occupiers.

You must remember that the resistance won't waste the blood of it's children and the rights of its people, unlike you, cowards ones, who run and hide from the voice of our fire, who sneak into your burrows, you Zionist remember the voices of the resistance as it reached Tel Aviv, and Rishon L'tzion, and we will remind you the days of humiliation and frustration, and we promise you that any foolish steop by your government will lead to your demise and eternal pain.

We, in the martyr Al-Zadin-Al-Quassam brigades, give our words that-

First, we look at the happenings in occupied Jerusalem, the barbaric army fighting our people and the Zionists calling to hurt our sons, we won't ignore, and won't let the enemy part our nation, for Palestine is one.

Second, we sense the feeling of treason and escalation on on the houses and fields of the coward occupiers, and it demands our men and people the highest of carefulness, we're ready to all option, the time has come to take revenge on the enemy, for it is the proper way to adress it, and teach it hard lessons, the threats will not back us down, only cause us to escalate our rockets of resistance to greater range; the enemy is well aware that the battles it knew so far is a picnic compared for what's about to come.

Third, we won't accept the call of the enemy, or others to tell us to hold our peace, we have no other aim but to protect our people and our holy places, and if the enemy tries to reach agreements, it won't be with the Islamic resistance movement.

Forth, the enemy knows how do battles start, but no longer has the last word on when to end them, the resistance will surprise the Zionist entity with fire and new ways of battle.

Fifth, the enemy must understand that its agression against our prisoners and our man will not go unresponded, the starvation and opression in Gaza will be the fuel to the Palestinian men, and the occupiers will realize that the new arrests in the occupied terrotories are a break to the deal reached, and there will be consquences.

We call our people to gather in this holy month, and to humiliate and fight the enemy, and to fight its agreesion in all ways, for Allah is great, and there's no strength but from Allah, for the Jihad it'll victory or holy death.

The Brigades of the martyr Al-Zadin-Al-Quassam
5 of The Ramadan 1435

Tinmore always claims that Hamas fights for Christian and Muslim Palestinians, yet I don't hear anything Christian in this Declaration. It's all Muslim, with the constant references to Allah and such.

When do you ever see any condemnation from him when Muslims are killing Christians? Don't expect any. He IS a Palestinian. :eusa_clap

And why should I hate them, right?

It's not like the're trying to blow up my town, my district, and myself.

Oh, wait!

They do:doubt:
Who's they?

1.5 million Palestinian's, are not trying to blow up your town.

And if someone is, you probably deserve it.

Your treatment of them (which includes you personally), for the last 47 years, deserves a violent response. Your occupation, is the cause of all the violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
And just how many Jewish souls are you prepared to sacrifice in the next war?

How many muslims are you prepared to sacrifice in the coming conflict, as is shown every time they issue threats of war and violence they get beaten and humiliated. Then they go crying to the UN about how the big bad JOOOOS killed people for going to war on them.

Expect to see the Israelis wipe the floor with the terrorist scum, and this tine the UN will wait before asking them nicely to stop shooting.

I personally am not prepared to lose one Muslim, or one Jew, I hope the ISIL dont swarm into the occupied territory's

It's not your call, now is it? Are you pretending to be a pacifist now, sitting on your high horse looking down at others and pimping some false moral equivalency? That's what it appears like.

Code red now, again...

I really HATE these guys!
You really enjoy hating them!

You wouldn't know what to do, without that hate.

You use that hate like a crutch.

BilloBullyBoy - isn't it about time you stopped looking at your reflection while trying to post to Lipush? She hasn't been the one foaming at the mouth with hatred of others.....

And what's wrong with you, that you don't think the lies of HAMAS murderers should be hated?

And why should I hate them, right?

It's not like the're trying to blow up my town, my district, and myself.

Oh, wait!

They do:doubt:
Who's they?

1.5 million Palestinian's, are not trying to blow up your town.

And if someone is, you probably deserve it.

Your treatment of them (which includes you personally), for the last 47 years, deserves a violent response. Your occupation, is the cause of all the violence. And you, Lipbush, have blood on your hands for promoting this hatred.

So declaims the cowardly turd-brain who urges the wholesale bombing of an ally nation - and thinks my right to vote should be rescinded because I don't share his views. Some moral authority he's got - NOT.

Incidentally, BilloBullyBoy - it's pretty obvious that Lipush meant 'HAMAS', as they are the ones who are shooting rockets at her right now. It's really sad how you've gone on such a rampage against her ever since she rejected your senile beery cyber-advances........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back