Palestinian Mothers Honor Martyred Terrorist Sons

Making silly claims does not change the facts, which have been presented and backed up with source documentation.

NOPE they were backed up by altered partial cut and pastes. Makes them invalid

Nothing was altered as can be easily proven by looking at the text in the link. Give it up, like they have told you on SinkorSwim, denying what is written in black and white has no traction. Quit phoenalling as they say on the other forum. LOL

I can never forget the looks of sadness & despair on the faces of little Palestinian children when those nasty Zionists rubbed out their hero Farfur.

You mean when the Zionists murdered several hundred Palestinian children this past summer?

Not according to the ICJ who says that hamas committed war crimes and they cant say if Israel did or not

When did the ICJ say that Hamas committed war crimes you lying nitwit. What has occurred instead is that the:

ICC opens war crimes inquiry into Israel over Gaza war
as Palestinians prepare another UN resolution

- See more at: ICC opens war crimes inquiry into Israel over Gaza war as Palestinians prepare another UN resolution Mondoweiss

Amnesty International is not the ICJ (as Phoney claimed) or the ICC. I only deal in facts. But, whoever commits war crimes should be tried and convicted.

Amnesty International is not the ICJ (as Phoney claimed) or the ICC. I only deal in facts. But, whoever commits war crimes should be tried and convicted.
Yeah? Stop bullshitting. Like I said liars have bad memories, and you are a horrible liar. Here you are comparing suicide bombers to French resistance fighters earlier in this thread, dirtbag;

"I am sure that the mothers of french resistance fighters killed by the Nazis felt the same way. Demonizing the Palestinians, who are being oppressed by the Israelis, is futile propaganda."

No, I said nothing about suicide bombers in that statement. But, Hindus were the first masters of suicide bombing, not Muslims.

"Masters of Suicide Bombing: Tamil Guerrillas of Sri Lanka"

Masters of Suicide Bombing - Tamil Guerrillas of Sri Lanka - NYTimes.com

Bzzzzzzzzz. Wrong again dipshit. Modern suicide Bombing is actually an invention of the Islamic republic of Iran, which was passed on to its various proxies in Lebanon and the Palestinians.

The Real Origins of Suicide Bombings - Muslim Public Affairs Council

"Modern suicide bombings was introduced by Hezbullah in 1983 in Lebanon, and it was in Lebanon that this modus operandi was refined throughout the 1980s."

Question is, why does Monte go to great lengths defending everything and anything Islam? Anyone, anyone?

And oh, stop lying, your response was in reference to the OP, which was Palestinian mothers celebrating their child's suicide bombing, to which you compared it French Resistance.

Last edited:
NOPE they were backed up by altered partial cut and pastes. Makes them invalid

Nothing was altered as can be easily proven by looking at the text in the link. Give it up, like they have told you on SinkorSwim, denying what is written in black and white has no traction. Quit phoenalling as they say on the other forum. LOL

I can never forget the looks of sadness & despair on the faces of little Palestinian children when those nasty Zionists rubbed out their hero Farfur.

You mean when the Zionists murdered several hundred Palestinian children this past summer?

Not according to the ICJ who says that hamas committed war crimes and they cant say if Israel did or not

When did the ICJ say that Hamas committed war crimes you lying nitwit. What has occurred instead is that the:

ICC opens war crimes inquiry into Israel over Gaza war
as Palestinians prepare another UN resolution

- See more at: ICC opens war crimes inquiry into Israel over Gaza war as Palestinians prepare another UN resolution Mondoweiss

About 2 weeks ago Abdul, or cant you remember the link being posted

And as the many UN reports show the Palestinian arab muslims are guilty of war crimes, and the ICC/ICJ have released details of the investigation that show hamas committed war crimes last summer. They also refused to take any action against Israel as they did not have any jurisdiction over them. Abu Mazen withdrew the complaint when the result was known

Forum List

Back