Palestinian identity ?

Palestinian identity was established by law at the end of WWI.

So why the debate?

Heritage is stronger than any ink on a piece of paper.
The debate is because it seems Palestinians so much oppose 'occupation' while at the same time hold on to occupiers culture, as if they've lost all connection to their roots

Speaking foreign language, no distinct culture...they prefer occupiers' identity (Roman/Arab) while denying anything that originally came from the land, and their brothers - Jews, who're culturally more Palestinian than themselves.
The Palestinians are Palestinian by law. They are citizens of Palestine by law. Palestine is defined by international borders.

Israeli blabber cannot change any of that.

Nor can Arab Muslim blabber change the three magic words in all the relevant documents.

JEWISH. NATIONAL. HOME.

So why the debate?

The debate is because it seems Palestinians so much oppose 'occupation' while at the same time hold on to occupiers culture, as if they've lost all connection to their roots

Speaking foreign language, no distinct culture...they prefer occupiers' identity (Roman/Arab) while denying anything that originally came from the land, and their brothers - Jews, who're culturally more Palestinian than themselves.
The Palestinians are Palestinian by law. They are citizens of Palestine by law. Palestine is defined by international borders.

Nor can Arab Muslim blabber change the three magic words in all the relevant documents.

JEWISH. NATIONAL. HOME.
Doesn't change the law any.

So why the debate?

JEWISH. NATIONAL. HOME.

Treaties ARE law.

So why the debate?

JEWISH. NATIONAL. HOME.

Treaties ARE law.
They are. That is what I stated in my post.

So why the debate?

Were it the Palestinians themselves that decided and wrote that law, or did they again receive their identity from the occupiers?

So why the debate?

Actually, "Pal'istanian" as an invented identity was not established until about 1967 when Yassir Arafat invented "Pal'istanian" as a slogan to add a national identity to an invented people.

That invention has morphed into a forever UN sponsored welfare fraud and quite a collection of Islamic terrorist franchises, all sucking on the welfare fraud spigot.
You are shoveling Israeli shit, as usual.
You're just infuriated that facts contradict your specious opinions.

So why the debate?

Actually, "Pal'istanian" as an invented identity was not established until about 1967 when Yassir Arafat invented "Pal'istanian" as a slogan to add a national identity to an invented people.

That invention has morphed into a forever UN sponsored welfare fraud and quite a collection of Islamic terrorist franchises, all sucking on the welfare fraud spigot.
My facts are solid. You have posted nothing to refute them.

So why the debate?

Your're a bit confused regarding your specious opinions being substituted for "phactz"

So why the debate?

Your're a bit confused regarding your specious opinions being substituted for "phactz"
Still nothing to refute my facts, huh?

Couldn't find any facts (meaning a cut and paste YouTube video) to chuckle at.

So why the debate?

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Keep dancing.

Keep dancing.

I was expecting your usual retreat to cartoons. That's a typical pattern of behaviour when you have no supportable argument.

How can one deny a Palestinian identity when there are millions who feel Palestine? Only those who insist on a Kurdish state can, I guess.

Keep dancing.

I was expecting your usual retreat to cartoons. That's a typical pattern of behaviour when you have no supportable argument.
Still ducking the issue, huh?

Keep dancing.

What issue?

Keep dancing.

What issue?
The one you have been ducking the last couple pages.

Keep dancing.

What issue?

What one?

Keep dancing.

What issue?

What one?
Indeed, you duck everything.

What issue?

What one?
Indeed, you duck everything.
Indeed, you're forever befuddled.

THE ONLY BOOK ON PALESTINIAN HISTORY YOU WILL EVER NEED TO READ
A historian counters mendacity with powerful satire.
June 23, 2017

Ari Lieberman
voll.jpg

The notion of “Palestinian history” is farcical and Voll’s understated but illuminating point unabashedly exposes this abject lie. The name “Palestine” is an invented name concocted by the Roman Emperor Hadrian.

In 132 CE, the Jews of Judea (alternatively known as Eretz Israel) launched an open revolt against Roman occupation of their land. Led by its charismatic leader, Simon Bar Kochva, the anti-Roman insurgency nearly succeeded, as evidenced by archaeological discoveries and historical accounts but was ultimately suppressed some three years late after intense and bitter fightingr.

Hadrian was keenly aware and understood that the Jews could never be defeated by force of arms alone. He believed that in order to defeat the Jews, he needed to break their spirit as well. He therefore embarked on a bitter campaign of severing the Jewish nexus to the Land of Israel. Among his many cruel edicts was the renaming of the city of Jerusalem to “Aelia Capitolina” and the Land of Israel to “Palestine.” While the former name was never accepted, the latter abominable renaming unfortunately stuck and over time supplanted the land’s historical and original naming.

To be clear, there has never in the history of mankind been a Palestinian state, a Palestinian capital, a distinct Palestinian language, currency or culture. In December 2011, Newt Gingrich noted this indisputable fact and made the following observation;

“Remember there was no Palestine as a state. It was part of the Ottoman Empire. And I think that we've had an invented Palestinian people, who are in fact Arabs, and were historically part of the Arab community…”

The Only Book On Palestinian History You Will Ever Need To Read

Forum List

Back