Palestinian baby found abandoned On Jerusalem street

What the thread is to me is an illustration of a baby who is being stolen by the Occupier. It is not enough for Israel to steal and kill from the indigenous people whose lands they occupy. They leave parents unable to care for their own children and they take the Palestinian babies away and rob them of their identity and culture, too. It reminds me of a story I just read about a little girl in Gaza. Her mother died in childbirth. Her father was jailed before she turned 2. Her uncle was raising her and he was murdered by Israel. Now, she lives with her only relative left, her 80 year old grandmother. And her only Prayer for her own life is to be allowed to see her father again. I do not even know if she remembers him, she was so young when he was abducted by the Zionist Entity.

What the thread is to me is an illustration of a baby who is being stolen by the Occupier. It is not enough for Israel to steal and kill from the indigenous people whose lands they occupy. They leave parents unable to care for their own children and they take the Palestinian babies away and rob them of their identity and culture, too. It reminds me of a story I just read about a little girl in Gaza. Her mother died in childbirth. Her father was jailed before she turned 2. Her uncle was raising her and he was murdered by Israel. Now, she lives with her only relative left, her 80 year old grandmother. And her only Prayer for her own life is to be allowed to see her father again. I do not even know if she remembers him, she was so young when he was abducted by the Zionist Entity.

How about telling us about how matzos are made out of Christians' blood again? :cuckoo:

May every Palestinian abandoned child grow with a wonderful loving parents like the ones I have as my own.

How about telling us about how matzos are made out of Christians' blood again? :cuckoo:

My mother never told me those stories. Zionist bed time stories?

In prison, who knows why? | The Electronic Intifada Jomana Abu Jazar, a child now 11, is the child I was speaking about, another child living without her parents because of the Zionist Occupation of Palestine. So many Palestinians are being made homeless in Occupied East Jerusalem by the Occupier, its awful to see that leading parents without hope to abandon a baby.

You never heard of those stories? surprising.

As I said, I was never read those bed time stories.

So tell us what you know about the blood libel "bed time stories" of Christian blood used for making matzos then Sherri.

I have only heard about those stories from Zionists, I just assume it is Zionist version of Hansel and Gretel. I have no interest in the stories. They are not part of my culture.

As I said, I was never read those bed time stories.

So tell us what you know about the blood libel "bed time stories" of Christian blood used for making matzos then Sherri.

I have only heard about those stories from Zionists, I just assume it is Zionist version of Hansel and Gretel. I have no interest in the stories. They are not part of my culture.

Why not read up on it then. You may find it is more to your "culture" than you think.

Why not read up on it then. You may find it is more to your "culture" than you think.

I dont need to read about hateful stories in Zionist culture. They say nothing about my culture and everything about Zionist culture.

I dont need to read about hateful stories in Zionist culture. They say nothing about my culture and everything about Zionist culture.

You tell 'em. You have enough hateful stories to carry on your Jihad.

The thread topic is an abandoned child, not Zionist fairytales. Keep them for yourself. They are not my culture. Why do you keep trying to force your culture on me? It is nothing that interests me.

The thread topic is an abandoned child, not Zionist fairytales. Keep them for yourself. They are not my culture. Why do you keep trying to force your culture on me? It is nothing that interests me.
With Frau Sherri's "Zionist" this and "Zionist" that, it appears she would make a good candidate for the group of NeoNazis operating in Europe now. The mind set of this group is part of her culture since both she and this group hate the Jews. I think the viewers with brains have picked up on this a long time ago.

Forum List

Back