Palestinian baby found abandoned On Jerusalem street

Reminds me of the photos and films of abandoned Jewish children and babies in the Warsaw and Krakow ghettos.

When people become desperate, they do desperate things.

Reminds me of the photos and films of abandoned Jewish children and babies in the Warsaw and Krakow ghettos.

When people become desperate, they do desperate things.

Abandoned? Really? In the street?
Perhaps the parents are inside or in forced labor, or ill in bed or dead.
Unless of course you have links they are abandoned with proof in which case I would be interested to see the links.

Unless of course you have links they are abandoned with proof in which case I would be interested to see the links.

Look as the heartless, selfish pigs just walk by the starving, dying child.

starvingchildsleepsonstreet-02.jpg

Who are you to condemn the children walking by?

You do not know the story of the photo. The child looks ill or perhaps dead, and will be collected by the people that collected the ill/dying or dead children. A child would not have been there longer than a few minutes before collected by the relevant adults responsible for aiding children. Children and adults suffered from poor nutrition, starvation, disease, poverty and lived by their wits.

Do not drag up photos and make up stories when you know absolutely nothing about that photo.

You do not know the story of the photo. The child looks ill or perhaps dead, and will be collected by the people that collected the ill/dying or dead children. A child would not have been there longer than a few minutes before collected by the relevant adults responsible for aiding children. Children and adults suffered from poor nutrition, starvation, disease, poverty and lived by their wits.

Do not drag up photos and make up stories when you know absolutely nothing about that photo.

no human being would walk by such a child and leave it in such a condition.

the people walking by must be heartless, sellfish, hateful pigs.

I explained to you the possibilities of the situation and what life was like for the people there. You are now baiting, so we will ignore your comments which are worthless. You don't care about the child, you just want to demonize the Jews.

I explained to you the possibilities of the situation and what life was like for the people there. You are now baiting, so we will ignore your comments which are worthless. You don't care about the child, you just want to demonize the Jews.

Save your feigned, crocodile tears.

This thread is full of people attacking Palestinians, and yet you say nothing.

I point out that even Jews abandon children, and suddenly you "care".

You're full of shit, Glick.

"This thread is full of people attacking Palestinians..."

OK - show me the posts where you think this is happening, you sillydog

Save your feigned, crocodile tears.

This thread is full of people attacking Palestinians, and yet you say nothing.

I point out that even Jews abandon children, and suddenly you "care".

You're full of shit, Glick.

Getting a little bit aggressive there hero? Can't take women making you look like an idiot? Caroline is right. You're baiting.

Getting a little bit aggressive there hero? Can't take women making you look like an idiot? Caroline is right. You're baiting.

the purpose of this thread is to attack Palestinian and accuse them of not caring for their children.

Does anyone think that Hoffstra is doing anything to help these people? She can talk a good story, but many Americans who are not even Muslims give to relief organizations to help people such as these. Those who are able to and who live in the country where these pictures were taken and can't bother to help their fellow human beings are heartless, sellfish, hateful pigs.
A New Dark Age Is Dawning

the purpose of this thread is to attack Palestinian and accuse them of not caring for their children.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the incident from the article which was brought up in the OP.
Clearly, you are not able to do so, because your immaturity level is way too high.

So I ask you, do you have anything to back up your claim ??

What was the name of the Jewish baby abandoned on the Nile it was Mo something?
̶M̶o̶h̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ Moses?

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing you do is change the name from "Osana" to something more human sounding.

She's an Arab baby. Is that uncommon to call your child like that? I don't know.

I think it will be unproper. I believe that if her biological mother gave her that name, she may want to look for her one day, after things get easy on her.

If the name is changed, it may be difficult for her to do so.

To be fair I don't think you can name a baby, abandon it, and expect the name to hold. Whoever adopts that baby can name it whatever they wish.

We don't know the personal story, therefore we cannot judge.

And coming from me, that should say something.

Calling holocaust victims "pigs" says a lot about you.

The point of this thread is to point out that a Palestinian child was found alive in a family's patio, and thank God, she's alive.!:eusa_hand:

YOU are, on the other hand, using the point I personally tried to make, for your political agendas.!

NOWHERE, ANYWHERE on this thread, I said ANYTHING to even HINT about Palestinians in GENERAL on this thread. I never said anything racist or hateful in this thread, so don't come here telling me what I was trying to do when opening it in the first place!

You talk about hate, but calling Holocaust victims "pigs"

So just SHOVE it, will you?

You have absolutely NO SENSE of dignity whatsoever! how many children in distress have you helped? who are you to criticize ANYONE?!

Lipush, can't you see what he is and what he is doing. Don't get so uptight as he is not worth it. He tries to get a rise out of people. He is totally ignorant of the situation in the Middle East, and neither knows nor cares. He takes every opportunity to speak badly of Israel and Jews. Once you understand what he is like you will know not to get agitated by him. He, Sunni and some others are trolls. Don't feed them as they get off on it.

Forum List

Back