'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

Good parents accept facts. The facts show that far and away the numebr one threat to young children is the child's own family. Only 3% of child murderers are strangers, rest are someone the kid knows. And in the sex abuse area about two-thirds of offenders are family or close aquaintenances of the family.

What does this have to do with our conversation? That might be true, but what is your point?

"There is no "cure" for pedophilia/hebephilia. That is why good parents would be vigilante in protecting their children and teens from such predators."

Threat isn't from sexual predators. At least, not ones you don't know.

Just WHY are you arguing about this anyways? Any particular reason?

Takes two to argue. Without the constant stream of alerts coming in I'd move to other things. :)

I'm arguing to raise age of consent/marriage to 18. What are you arguing for?

Not for raising it absent scientific support 18 is a 'magic number' sorta age. If it turns out it is, I'd support it. But until we know it is I'm not for 'feel-good' legislation. Like banning the weapon used in the latest mass shooting spree. It wasn't the specific weapon, the next guy'll just use something else.

Sex is an interest. Law is an interest. That the two often overlap shouldn't be surprising given how our society often butts heads against the law in their repressive pursuit of sex.

Regardless of your opinions, children and teens need to be protected from these monsters. Unfortunately not all children or teens have vigilant parents to watch over them and protect them from predatory adults. Therefore, our need for harsh laws and harsh punishments for these sick deviants.

not protecting anyone though by perpetuating junk science and personal opinions. That's my thing. I want science to base decisions on as to plicy, not emotion and opinion.

Sex is an interest. Law is an interest. That the two often overlap shouldn't be surprising given how our society often butts heads against the law in their repressive pursuit of sex.

Regardless of your opinions, children and teens need to be protected from these monsters. Unfortunately not all children or teens have vigilant parents to watch over them and protect them from predatory adults. Therefore, our need for harsh laws and harsh punishments for these sick deviants.

not protecting anyone though by perpetuating junk science and personal opinions. That's my thing. I want science to base decisions on as to plicy, not emotion and opinion.

Well, I haven't posted any "junk science." So what are you arguing with me about? What is it that I've stated that you disagree with specifically?

What does this have to do with our conversation? That might be true, but what is your point?

"There is no "cure" for pedophilia/hebephilia. That is why good parents would be vigilante in protecting their children and teens from such predators."

Takes two to argue. Without the constant stream of alerts coming in I'd move to other things. :)

Not for raising it absent scientific support 18 is a 'magic number' sorta age. If it turns out it is, I'd support it. But until we know it is I'm not for 'feel-good' legislation. Like banning the weapon used in the latest mass shooting spree. It wasn't the specific weapon, the next guy'll just use something else.

Wrong. Eighteen is a "magical" age because this is the age where children have been able to complete a primary education and become somewhat more knowledgeable. Also, they can at least have SOME life experience under their belts. Makes sense, right?

Well, I haven't posted any "junk science." So what are you arguing with me about? What is it that I've stated that you disagree with specifically?

You propose we raise the aoc to 18. Seemingly absent anything scientific to support such a position. Ergo, emotion, not reason. You say we need to protect children from abuse. Of course we do, no one's proposing we do otherwise. But making empty statements like that isn't protecting anyone. It's a surefire applause line if you're a politician, but not if really interested in results. If you wnat results and children to be safer, then do what the statistics suggest.

Raising the aoc may not make kids any safer. Maybe it would, but if you have no evidence it would, making the statement is just you offering an opinion. And osmetimes uninformed opinions harm, rather than help as urban legends come about effecting policy which just end up hurting those you were trying to help in the first place.

Wrong. Eighteen is a "magical" age because this is the age where children have been able to complete a primary education and become somewhat more knowledgeable. Also, they can at least have SOME life experience under their belts. Makes sense, right?

I graduated hs 2 years early and went on to college. Was 16. By your logic, simply graduating high school made me magically more mature than someone who'd do it by age 18.

You propose we raise the aoc to 18. Seemingly absent anything scientific to support such a position. Ergo, emotion, not reason. You say we need to protect children from abuse. Of course we do, no one's proposing we do otherwise. But making empty statements like that isn't protecting anyone. It's a surefire applause line if you're a politician, but not if really interested in results. If you wnat results and children to be safer, then do what the statistics suggest.

Raising the aoc may not make kids any safer. Maybe it would, but if you have no evidence it would, making the statement is just you offering an opinion. And osmetimes uninformed opinions harm, rather than help as urban legends come about effecting policy which just end up hurting those you were trying to help in the first place.

Nope, I explained to you my reasoning, and that is just common sense. Otherwise, you are taking advantage of youth and ignorance.

I graduated hs 2 years early and went on to college. Was 16. By your logic, simply graduating high school made me magically more mature than someone who'd do it by age 18.

That is irrelevant. That is not the norm for most children. And graduating school is not the only reason, as I explained to you. There is just no valid reason to object to raising the age of consent to 18.

It IS horrible how religions have excused pedophilia over the centuries. And it's good to see that as we get farther away from being chained to religion, the age of consent is going up......except in the Bible belt.

The catholic religion and catholics have excused it for centuries and many catholics still do.
Where?

Names?

Post a link.

:link:

Catholic Priest Accused Of Molesting Young Boys Moved On By The Church Never Arrested

It doesn't. And that's a disgusting thing to say. Perhaps you can show us some data on how liberals support child molestation otherwise admit that you are full of shit.

I never said "liberals" I said clown car. Keep up

The first time was a gimmie. Reported

Report all you like. There's no rule against pointing out your support for pedo rights because one does not necessarily need to be a pedophile to support pedophile rights, just like straight people can, and do, support gay rights. Good luck floating your argument that a rule has been broken, ass-clown.

How exactly do you believe I support pedophilia in any way? A disgusting accusation like that deserves a little proof.

Because of the rule on this forum, which is like an invisible elephant everyone has to tip toe around, I insist you stop misquoting me. I accused you of supporting pedo rights, not pedophilia. If you're only strategy here is to try to get people in trouble, I'll just follow suit with Sassy and place you on ignore.

OK. How exactly do you believe I support pedophilia rights in any way? A disgusting accusation like that deserves a little proof. As far as putting me on ignore, go ahead. I don't care. You do need to show where I support rights for pedophilia though. Or admit you are lying.

It IS horrible how religions have excused pedophilia over the centuries. And it's good to see that as we get farther away from being chained to religion, the age of consent is going up......except in the Bible belt.

Paedophilia is a sick depraved disease. Please don't try to connect legitimate religion with a sick disease.

Pedophilia isn't a disease. You can't catch it from a pedophile. It's a mental disorder.

I agree. It is a sick mental illness, that has criminal tendencies.

Paedophilia is a sick depraved disease. Please don't try to connect legitimate religion with a sick disease.

Pedophilia isn't a disease. You can't catch it from a pedophile. It's a mental disorder.

I cannot feel sorry for them at all. I just cannot. Whenever I hear about something like that, I want to kill them, TBH. It disgusts me to the core of my being.

Britain came very close to normalizing Paedophilia. PIE even got Government grants.

This story in particular is just hair raising because it got so so close. High up labor politicians became apologists for paedophiles when they worked in NCCL

Last edited:
It isn't natural to be sexually attracted to those who are not yet sexually developed. Whether it is common or not has more to do with society than nature. Unfortunately western society celebrates the semi-developed adolescent female form as a sexual ideal, and so we can't be surprised if that leads some into confusion.

I cannot feel sorry for them at all. I just cannot. Whenever I hear about something like that, I want to kill them, TBH. It disgusts me to the core of my being.

As has been said, no one chooses to be a pedophile. Better perhaps to think of it as an affliction cursing people. In which case, better to extend them compassion up to the point their affliction becomes a crime. Then they're not my problem any longer but someone else's. :)

How do you protect kids from the other 86% of offenders? You do know that 86% of new offenses are by people NOT on the registry? How do we stop those?

Do you have any idea, statistically, what is the greatest risk to children today?

Hint: it has nothing to do with child predators

What the hell is the matter with these people? There is nothing natural and normal about it, it's a mental disorder

'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

"Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.

Paedophilia is natural and normal for males - Telegraph
I wonder if this some sort of veiled academic excuse for the Muslim practice of "marrying" young girls often under the age of 11? I watched a documentary a couple weeks ago about a Father that sold his 10 year old daughter to some Muslim pervert for a flock of sheep for God's sakes. Both Father and pervert should be in prison.

Exactly how it SHOULD be. We need to keep predators AWAY from our children.

Apparently, in your candy land world, a child predator doesn't have feet or a car.

"According to a 2003 National Institute of Justice report, 3 out of 4 adolescents who have been sexually assaulted were victimized by someone they knew well (page 5).

Only 14% of children who suffered sexual abuse were violated by an unknown perpetrator (page 172).

60% of children are sexually abused by someone in their social circle. Hence, the phrase “Stranger Danger” is misleading (page 172)."
Statistics on Perpetrators of CSA

Protecting children from known sex offenders is counterproductive. The threat isn't from a perv in the bushes or lurking around near their school but someone in their class, or in their family.

"# About 90% of children who are victims of sexual abuse know their abuser.12,13 Only 10% of sexually abused children are abused by a stranger.12
# Approximately 30% of children who are sexually abused are abused by family members.12,13
# The younger the victim, the more likely it is that the abuser is a family member. Of those molesting a child under six, 50% were family members. Family members also accounted for 23% of those abusing children ages 12 to 17.9
# About 60% of children who are sexually abused are abused by people the family trusts."
Child Sexual Abuse Statistics - Darkness to Light

The more people depict those they hate as the offenders, as with homosexuals, the more likely it becomes their kids will become victimized since they were guarding against the lesser-probabilistic threat. In other words, avoiding homosexuals means you're not wary of heterosexuals even though they're far and away the greater threat.

Forum List

Back