Owens vs Hoffman - NY23 (Live Results)

i don't need comfort, but the histrionics you put on the table and get cheered on just shows that you are still licking your wounds and grab at anything.

now for real, i think it is necessary and unavoidable that the pendulum swings back, 2008 was the amplitude in the d direction. now it must swing back. how fast that is the question.

and if i were a rep sympathizer i'd tell you to shut the fuck up and quit embarrassing me. but i am not so carry on.

I think the pendulum knocked over the can of Hopey Change Kool Aid you were snorting

:lol:

as i said, you are on crusade-control. or just trolling as usual. i brought that on myself, why did i post something serious in a post to you. post the al pacino scarface pic, one-trick pony.

corzine%20obama.jpg

Tell me again how NJ Was not about Obama, I'm all ears

Tell me again how NJ Was not about Obama, I'm all ears

New Jersey voters seem to disagree with your analysis.

Obama visited New Jersey this week to campaign for embattled Gov. Jon Corzine, who is locked in a tough re-election contest with Republican Chris Christie. When asked if Obama had an effect on their vote, 60 percent responded he was not a factor, 20 percent said their vote was meant to express opposition to him, and 19 percent said it was to support him.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Exit polls: In New Jersey, Obama not a major factor « - Blogs from CNN.com

Republicans need to stop trolling this thread after all their talk about a Hoffman blowout.

No matter who wins the 23rd in NY, Corzine losing after 5 visits from obama, and at least 1 from biden.....it's showing that the obama mystic might have been tarnished. NJ is a strong democratic state...there is no way you can spin the results.

Deval Patrick is the first Dem Governor of Massachusetts in nearly 20 years.

:D

No matter who wins the 23rd in NY, Corzine losing after 5 visits from obama, and at least 1 from biden.....it's showing that the obama mystic might have been tarnished. NJ is a strong democratic state...there is no way you can spin the results.

Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, California and Connecticut all have Republican governors.
Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming have Democratic governors.

and he sucks. :D

If 60% of NJ voters said Obama was not a factor, roughly 20% said they voted to oppose him, and roughly 20% said they voted to support him, then this in and of itself can't please the White House given the extent to which Obama threw his support behind Corzine. If Obama wasn't a factor, then that's bad news for the Dems.

Hawaii, Vermont, Rhode Island, California and Connecticut all have Republican governors.
Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming have Democratic governors.

:eusa_eh: Don't remind me. I'm still trying to figure out why that happened. It won't happen come next election though.

and he sucks. :D

You wont hear any disagreement from me on that point.

Republicans need to stop trolling this thread after all their talk about a Hoffman blowout.

hey, don't call them republicans. i guess most of them are independent thinkers and upstanding citizens who are just concerned with the direction your country is headed.

If Hoffman loses this election--we only have the Republican party of this district to blame. They picked Scozzafia to be the candidate--a liberal democrat with an R behind her name.

Hoffman came in very late--he is an unknown--thanks to the Republican party in this district & they only have themselves to blame.

hey, don't call them republicans. i guess most of them are independent thinkers and upstanding citizens who are just concerned with the direction your country is headed.

If Hoffman loses this election--we only have the Republican party of this district to blame. They picked Scozzafia to be the candidate--a liberal democrat with an R behind her name.

Hoffman came in very late--he is an unknown--thanks to the Republican party in this district & they only have themselves to blame.

thanks for quoting me, why you did it shall remain a mystery to me.

Forum List

Back