Owens vs Hoffman - NY23 (Live Results)

Yeah, thanks for you help in telling us how to win an election. We've got it covered from here

Looks like you don't in NY23 with an actual decent candidate being run against you. Corzine and Deeds were and are still jokes.

This is a wake up call to the RNC!

No it's not, it's a wake up call that the so called "Conservative" was rejected if he does lose. This is a Republican district.

It's a Republican district, but it's not exactly a conservative Republican district from what I understand. If a third-party conservative even keeps this close, even when the more liberal Republican drops out and endorses the Dem, I think it will have to give pause to the Democrats.

It's a Republican district, but it's not exactly a conservative Republican district from what I understand. If a third-party conservative even keeps this close, even when the more liberal Republican drops out and endorses the Dem, I think it will have to give pause to the Democrats.

Except it's not a third party Conservative. Hoffman is a Neo Con Republican in Conservative clothing. He was going to support the Republican candidate and even offered her a email with his support until he decided to run.

all those wake up calls, but crusaderfrank is asleep on automatic crusade-control.

Sure, if that gives you comfort, go for it

i don't need comfort, but the histrionics you put on the table and get cheered on just shows that you are still licking your wounds and grab at anything.

now for real, i think it is necessary and unavoidable that the pendulum swings back, 2008 was the amplitude in the d direction. now it must swing back. how fast that is the question.

and if i were a rep sympathizer i'd tell you to shut the fuck up and quit embarrassing me. but i am not so carry on.

Yeah a Conservative with less than no support from the RNC made it a horse race.

Keep snorting that Hopey Change Kool Aid

The RNC threw their weight behind him after forcing the Republican out. Not sure how that's not supporting him.

CNN: A Democrat has not won the seat in over a hundred years.

No it's not, it's a wake up call that the so called "Conservative" was rejected if he does lose. This is a Republican district.

Democrats win a seat they haven't held in decades and it should give them pause?

all those wake up calls, but crusaderfrank is asleep on automatic crusade-control.

i don't need comfort, but the histrionics you put on the table and get cheered on just shows that you are still licking your wounds and grab at anything.

now for real, i think it is necessary and unavoidable that the pendulum swings back, 2008 was the amplitude in the d direction. now it must swing back. how fast that is the question.

and if i were a rep sympathizer i'd tell you to shut the fuck up and quit embarrassing me. but i am not so carry on.

I think the pendulum knocked over the can of Hopey Change Kool Aid you were snorting

Yeah, thanks for you help in telling us how to win an election. We've got it covered from here

Looks like you don't in NY23 with an actual decent candidate being run against you. Corzine and Deeds were and are still jokes.

Yeah a Conservative with less than no support from the RNC made it a horse race.

Keep snorting that Hopey Change Kool Aid

Except that, he did have RNC support. The RNC still ran ads attacking Owens and Hoffman had endorsements from most of the GOP leadership.

I think the pendulum knocked over the can of Hopey Change Kool Aid you were snorting

:lol:

as i said, you are on crusade-control. or just trolling as usual. i brought that on myself, why did i post something serious in a post to you. post the al pacino scarface pic, one-trick pony.

No matter who wins the 23rd in NY, Corzine losing after 5 visits from obama, and at least 1 from biden.....it's showing that the obama mystic might have been tarnished. NJ is a strong democratic state...there is no way you can spin the results.

Win or Lose this may be the thing that wakes up the Republican Leadership. They are clearly out of touch at this point. Give us some real Conservatives and no more frauds like Scozzafava. Time to start listening to the people for a change.

Forum List

Back