Over two billion will die in ww111 and prophecy say it starts in the mid-east soon!

JESUS SETS UP HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH THOSE BELIEVERS THAT RETURNED WITH JESUS RULE THE EARTH WITH JESUS THOSE THAT BECAME BELIEVERS LIVE ON ON THE RE-NEWED EARTH,THOS EVIL,SIN LOVING GOD REJECTORS FACE JUDGMENT AND ETERNAL HELL!!! IT WAS THEIR CHOICE!!and you??

That sounds very exciting, but what about believers like you who vanish or float up into the sky before anything scary happens?

If Jesus is coming to set up his kingdom on earth what will become of you floating around in the clouds?

Zacklee my question.

Is this Ww111 gonna happen before or after that whole rapture thing?

See, cuz, who am I gonna hide behind if all of the gismos are already gone?

Not to worry!

I heard that the blood of Jesus saves, so When Jesus comes just get some of his blood and drink it and you will live forever..

........But that's just what I heard.

This is about the third tine gismo has posted about WWIII.

How many times before mods/admin tell him to stop spamming?

God must think it is important too. There is more in the Bible about these days, than any other in the history of man.

-- and the interesting thing is ...... that's always been the case. Because things are more like they are now than they ever were before.

And in another thousand years .... it still will be about "these days".

That sounds very exciting, but what about believers like you who vanish or float up into the sky before anything scary happens?

If Jesus is coming to set up his kingdom on earth what will become of you floating around in the clouds?

Zacklee my question.

Not to worry!

I heard that the blood of Jesus saves, so When Jesus comes just get some of his blood and drink it and you will live forever..

You heard wrong hob. When Christ returns it will be as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. He has shed all of the blood He's going to. If you aren't covered by the blood shed on the cross, then you aren't covered.

Last edited:

Don't let him get under your skin. Trying to tell gism to stop spamming is about as productive as beating a fool.

The way I look at it, by so generously revealing the irrational contents of his confused and deluded mind, one gism can potentially undo the work of a legion of blood sucking preachers.

How many people who have not yet completely lost their minds would want to continue to subject themselves and their children to church if they realized that by doing so and opening their minds to its false claims, irrational beliefs, and degrading practices they all are slowly being turned into a gism, a completely false person?

Last edited:
Zacklee my question.

Not to worry!

You heard wrong hob. When Christ returns it will be as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. He has shed all of the blood He's going to. If you aren't covered by the blood shed on the cross, then you aren't covered.

You are nutz. How can one be covered by the blood Jesus shed on the cross, whatever that means. It makes no rational sense whatsoever..

When Christianity was assimilated by the roman empire and the papacy was created and given power and authority certain fundamental changes took place , changes that perverted the religion so completely that what you have been led to believe for your entire life has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the Jesus who actually existed as a man, taught a new revolutionary way to understand and apply the divine commands, and never claimed to be God.

You worship and eat what you profess to believe is the living God in the form of a lifeless matzoh made by human hands.

The most important aspect of your faith amounts to a desecration of what Jesus taught and a demonstration of pure hatred for God.

That is what you are mixed up in. This is what you have to face.

Snap out of it..

Last edited:
The bible says man does not know God's time. You have no idea when the war will start nor when Jesus will return. You can NOT know if you believe in the Bible.

Gods word teaches--only the Father( Jehovah) knows the day and hour.

But gave plenty of signs and prophecys for Jesus' true followers to look for and keep on the watch--one will know when it is very close because of the prophecys of Daniel-revelation are passing before the worlds eyes as we speak--yet only few see them---just like Jesus taught--as in the days of Noah, 99% they took no note( of passing of prophecys)---very sad reality.

GOD'S WORD SAYS==It is written in scripture that true believers will know the general time of His return. "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that this day should overtake you as a thief"(1Th 5:4). WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS is one of the signs, watch some tv news and you see wars and rumors of wars . Get ready to meet JESUS as your LORD AND SAVIOR OR AS YOUR FINAL JUDGE!!! you must choose!!!

GOD'S WORD SAYS==It is written in scripture that true believers will know the general time of His return. "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that this day should overtake you as a thief"(1Th 5:4). WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS is one of the signs, watch some tv news and you see wars and rumors of wars . Get ready to meet JESUS as your LORD AND SAVIOR OR AS YOUR FINAL JUDGE!!! you must choose!!!

First Babylon the great will fall.= worldwide false religions=99% of them. At the hands of the 7 headed beast( an eighth king in itself) after govts hand over power to it for 1 hour Gods word teaches=a short time--And Gods word teaches--and God will put it into their hearts to do this( destroy Babylon the great)- the tribulation starts.

Last edited:
Jism, didn't you post a thread a while back that was our 'final warning'. What gives?

Jism, didn't you post a thread a while back that was our 'final warning'. What gives?

IF YOU DIE TONIGHT(and you could) my warning will have been your final warning!!!

That's why I always find another warning after one of your screaming posts. "Caution -- product will be hot" works well, as does "Do not remove this tag under penalty of law" or even "batteries not included".

your ignorance is showing!!!==========OVER 2 BILLION WILL DIE!

The question is not, “Is there going to be a World War III?” It is in your Bible. There is not a one tenth of one percent chance that it is not going to happen. Another world war is coming, and it will be the biggest world war ever. According to the Bible, one out of three people on the earth will die in this war of all wars! The prophecy is found in Revelation chapter nine, verse 15: “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

The “third part of men” would be over two billion people! Other translations read “one-third of the human race”, “one-third of all the people on earth”, “one-third of humanity”. They all say the same thing. A war is just ahead that will wipe out over two billion human beings!
The War of All Wars

Prior to the 20th Century, there had never been a war with one million fatalities. Then came World War I in 1914, with 8.2 million dead. They called it “The Great War.” With the founding of the League of Nations, we had hoped that this type of carnage would never happen again. Twenty years later, 52 million people died in World War II. As if something had come unhinged in the human soul, we cried out, “How can we ever stop this?” With the founding of the United Nations we had hoped that the solution to world peace was at hand. I have the dreadful assignment of telling you, it is not fixed. There is another war coming. There will neither be 8 million dead nor 52 million dead. This war that is coming will kill 2.2 billion, forty times World War II. It will be the worst war ever.

I can’t tell you exactly when this is going to happen, but the Bible tells us where World War III will originate. The “Sixth Trumpet” prophecy is found in Revelation 9: 14-15:

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

These angels were bound in the Euphrates River, which flows through Turkey, Syria, and Iraq, and empties into the Persian Gulf. War has been raging up and down the Euphrates River since 2003 when the U.S. invaded Iraq. When they are loosed, these evil angels will carry out their assignment to kill one-third of mankind.

Out of the chaos and destruction, a strong leader will rise to promise peace and security. The Antichrist will step onto the world scene at just the right moment. He will provide firm direction but he will also demand absolute obedience.

Four Major Prophecies

There are four prophetic developments occurring right now that demonstrate how close we are to the Euphrates River War, otherwise known as World War III.

Peace Plan for the Middle East

In Genesis 15:18, God entered into a covenant with Abraham, affirming that the Promised Land would be given to his descendants. The Antichrist, according to Daniel 9: 27 will confirm this covenant with many for seven years. A peace agreement which confirms the covenant will establish Israel’s right to exist in the Holy Land and will mark the beginning of the final seven years to Armageddon. U. S. Secretary of State John Kerry has set the goal of April 29, 2014 to reach just such a peace agreement between Palestinians and Israelis. “A viable two-state solution is the only way this conflict can end,” he said, “and there is not much time to achieve it, and there is no other alternative.”

Halfway through the final seven years, the Antichrist will order the stopping of animal sacrifices on the Temple Mount, which will have been resumed by then. He will then stand in the temple claiming to be God.

Construction of Israel’s Third Temple

II Thessalonians 2:3-4 and Revelation 11:1-2 describe a temple standing on the Temple Mount three and one-half years before Armageddon. Israel has been subsidizing nonprofit organizations that advocate the building of the Third Temple atop Jerusalem’s holiest site. The Temple Institute is dedicated to the vision of the Temple’s rebuilding, and has already recreated several items to be used when services are resumed on the Temple Mount.

Preparing for the Mark of the Beast

Revelation 13:16-17 describes the control system which will be implemented during the reign of the Antichrist. During the Great Tribulation, every person on earth will be coerced into pledging allegiance to the Antichrist. Those who do so will be given a unique identification mark or number permitting them to participate in the world economy. Those who refuse will be denied the “privilege” of buying and selling.

The REAL ID Act mandates that Americans produce federally approved identification upon demand. Although it has repeatedly postponed implementation penalties, the Department of Homeland Security has announced a gradual rollout for enforcing the law, beginning in April, 2014. The Affordable Care Act, often referred to as “Obamacare,” implements a national ID system disguised within a “data hub,” and a “unique patient identifier” to verify eligibility. Concurrently making its way through Congress, as part of an immigration reform bill, is “E-Verify,” a mandated universal biometric ID required for federal approval for employment.

A War that Originates from the Euphrates River
Middle East unrest continues to boil in Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan. Syria is on the brink of expanding to a full-scale war that could involve the major world powers. Analysts believe Syria may soon become a flashpoint that would divide the region along a battle lines drawn between Shia and Sunni Muslims. Iran is one of America’s and Israel’s foremost enemies and the Islamic Republic has become one of the most serious threats to stability in the Middle East. As Iran is rapidly achieving nuclear capability, the region will become far more dangerous as the number of countries engaged in nuclear activities grows. The Deputy Commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard has threatened that Tehran is able to “destroy every spot” in Israel. Germany views Iran as a potential threat not just to Israel, but also to European countries.
Entrance Ramp for the Antichrist
“WWIII – Entrance Ramp for the Antichrist” details how this war is going to come out of the Euphrates River area, resulting in the killing of one-third of the human race. It is going to happen and it will affect us, our families, our nation, our world, everything. And it looks like it is coming sooner, rather than later.
eb.

You said soon. You can not know that. God stated man can not know God's mind or time. Claiming the second coming is soon or that world war III is soon is hubris on your part. You are claiming to know God's mind and his time.

GOD gave believers bible prophecy and the signs to look for so we would know when JESUS is at the door readyto return,jesus "commands" us to know the time!!!

Gismys, I love you as a Christian brother, but I must tell you on this statement listed right here, it's wrong.

Jesus does not command us to know the time, in 2 separate verses of the Gospels, He clearly points out that even He does not know the time.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

If Jesus does not know the time, there is no way we can know it. I believe we are very close to it. For in prior verses, Jesus says that the generation that re-forms Israel shall not pass away before these things take place. But, remember, Israel has been destroyed and rebuilt so many times before, this could very well be another false alarm. We don't know, we just know we should be ready, for He comes like a thief in the night, without warning.

I believe I know who the "anti-Christ" is, but 99.9 percent sure, is still not certainty. And, no, it's not an American President, past, present or future.

Ww111 starts in the mid-east over 2 billion will die!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVER 2 BILLION WILL DIE!

The prophecy is found in Revelation chapter nine, verse 15: “And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.”

The “third part of men” would be over two billion people! Other translations read “one-third of the human race”, “one-third of all the people on earth”, “one-third of humanity”. They all say the same thing. A war is just ahead that will wipe out over two billion human beings!

Perhaps the four angels represent the four gospels?

Jesus did say that he came to bring a sword and he did command his disciples to preach the gospel throughout the entire world......

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

According to my calculations there are about 2 billion Christians world wide who worship a human being which scripture clearly teaches results in death, 1/3 of humanity, who have already died as scripture clearly states that all the fish in the sea will die, fish, a known metaphor for a believer.

"I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know they're dead. They,re everywhere." The Sixth Sense (1999)

Ok let's get the facts straight here. You are not quoting Jesus here you are quoting

Jeremiah 25 15For thus the LORD, the God of Israel, says to me, "Take this cup of the wine of wrath from My hand and cause all the nations to whom I send you to drink it. 16"They will drink and stagger and go mad because of the sword that I will send among them."

Now let's go back 2 verses and get some context.

Jeremiah …25 13'I will bring upon that land all My words which I have pronounced against it, all that is written in this book which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations. 14'(For many nations and great kings will make slaves of them, even them; and I will recompense them according to their deeds and according to the work of their hands.)'"

For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also,.... Take their cities, seize upon the kingdoms, spoil them of their wealth and riches, and bring them into servitude to them: these "many nations", which should and did do all this, were the Medes and Persians, and those that were subject to them, or were their allies and auxiliaries in this expedition; and the "great kings" were Cyrus and Darius, and those that were confederate with them:

and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands; as they have done to others, it shall be done to them; as they have served themselves of other nations, other nations shall serve themselves of them; as they have cruelly used others, they shall be used with cruelty themselves; and as they have made other countries desolate, their land shall become desolate also; not only their tyranny and cruelty, but all their other sins, shall receive a just recompence of reward.

These things have already come to pass. Not all Scripture is fulfilled, but much of it already is. We must carefully decipher what is now past fact, and what is coming future fact.

Where in Scripture is a believer referenced as a fish? The only thing I can think of that comes close is when in
Mark 1:16 As He was going along by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew, the brother of Simon, casting a net in the sea; for they were fishermen. 17And Jesus said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men." 18Immediately they left their nets and followed Him.…

God must think it is important too. There is more in the Bible about these days, than any other in the history of man.

True, one of my favorite verses about this time period.
Daniel 12: 4"But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

How much has knowledge increased in just the last 30 or 40 years? Do you think people get around more now than 30 or 40 years ago?

It's sort of sad to drive by an old gas station, that's run down and lonely. It makes you remember a simpler time, but knowing what is coming, makes you long for the future as well.

I'm deeply concerned. Am I going to die in the upcoming WWIII? It doesn't seem fair, since I just hang out in southern AZ, riding my motorcycle and playing water volleyball with my club. just why is god pissed at me?

You are nutz. How can one be covered by the blood Jesus shed on the cross, whatever that means. It makes no rational sense whatsoever....

God demands a sacrifice for the remission of sins. Killing animals was only a temporary solution to the problem. So God sent His Son as the Perfect Sacrifice.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

When Christianity was assimilated by the roman empire and the papacy was created and given power and authority certain fundamental changes took place , changes that perverted the religion so completely that what you have been led to believe for your entire life has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the Jesus who actually existed as a man, taught a new revolutionary way to understand and apply the divine commands, and never claimed to be God.

You are showing that your education is far from complete.
John 10:30"I and the Father are one."

The rest of your statement from this point is just inflammatory and not worthy my time.

Forum List

Back