Save Gaza Democrats and those are kids!

Jun 17, 2014
Japan
We hate the evil people sending us videos, we care about our staff with their lives. I want new world order because I am the most proud of what I have done and I have been blasphemed by this whole organization offensive nature. It was apostasy for those powerful people in the Kingdom Hall schools. Put a tattoo which is the American flag blue jean style as a tattoo mr.coronor wake them up and help them. Who these women think they talking too? They don't know that stop terrorism with the boku haram, they are a nation a very weak nation that would never get successful. I do t like looking at garbage on anywhere but television, I don't like this is going with the people nation , I hate what they did to the girls. It's starting to hurt us as United States black citizens with shadow and I love everybody. I know Jewish people are coming up one day I'll support them. I have a head like them , save Gaza nation. Fight for the real holy city which resides with mountain Everest or United States earn it, I paid my dues to make the American to who he is strong.

Forum List

Back