Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

You should move to an oppressive country like Iran immediately!

You want me to book you on an early flight?

Homos already have equal rights.
We are much closer to them than we used to be...but there are some areas of this great country where gays can still be discriminated against simply for being gay. I'm sure you will agree that that is wrong.....and that it's a good thing to afford equal protection under the law to ALL law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

Can you give an example?

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Not EQUAL rights. SPECIAL rights.
Lol, no. Gaurantees of equal rights.
Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
Human Rights, not sub-category Rights.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
Redefining marriage so the ANYBODY is free to marry the person who they are romantically attracted to is equal rights.

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

They can have butt sex. What could be more important than that?
What's it to you?
I'm sure butt means far less to me than Jussie Smollette or you.

Why do you come on here with these disingenuous arguments?! Show me religious discrimination------ how does anyone know my religion UNLESS I MAKE A POINT OF IT? Wearing a hijab? Muslims have more protections than regular people! And if that's not enough, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF! No one needs to wear a piece of apparel to practice their religion.

Show me racial discrimination?! Show me who is discriminated because they are Black? There may still be some personal prejudices floating around----- mostly by Blacks against whites, but discriminate professionally in the workforce will get your ass canned. Blacks again, another protected, privileged group. The most discriminated group these days are WHITES. People flagrantly go around speaking of "White Privilege" as if it were as clear and certain a scourge of society as The Plague.
Thank you for clearly admitting that you have your head so far up that smelly place where the sum don't shine as to believe they the only people who are victims of discrimination are the ones who somehow ask for it and therefore to blame. You poor delusional "victim" What a fucking pathetic joke.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

We are much closer to them than we used to be...but there are some areas of this great country where gays can still be discriminated against simply for being gay. I'm sure you will agree that that is wrong.....and that it's a good thing to afford equal protection under the law to ALL law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.
No, I don't think he or she does agree.

Now gay rights? Bad idea! How do you know my sexual orientation walking around on the street UNLESS I MAKE A SHOWCASE OF IT? Keep it to yourself and no one knows much less can "discriminate" against you. Again, such crap it ALREADY against the law.

The House Democrats: almost a year since they took control and this is the FIRST thing they've produced, to take a minor minority of misfits and freaks and elevate them to a protected status and we all know FOR ONE REASON ALONE: TO USE LGBTQ PEOPLE TO GARNER THEIR VOTES.

The democrats don't give a SHIT about you other than the lever you will pull for them.

Democrats cannot get the vote of normal everyday Americans so they play favor to every fringe group they can find, then hope they can fill the rest in with fraudulent votes and illegals.
Gay people are routinely discriminated against in employment , housing. places of public accommodation and financial matters such as getting a mortgage. Again only the stupidest people don't know that.

What is "making a show" of being gay mean? Being seen with your partner? Posting you wedding pictures on social media or putting it on your desk? Brining your partner to an office party. You can do all of that without fear of reprisals. Gays STILL cannot. And your remarks about Democrats are over the top bizarre

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Can you give an example?
LGBT rights in the United States - Wikipedia

It's a long read, but the charts and maps are helpful.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Can you give an example?
See post 46. Many states afford no protections in those areas and neither not the federal gov.

First we can all agree that Republicans really really really hate gay people. I feel that most Republicans want gay people dead. And that’s not hyperbole. I believe most Republicans really wanted gay people dead. And gone.

Dr. Renee Richards, who worked for Navratilova was a transgender. And she tried her hand at playing tennis and was rapidly trounced by every woman she played until she finally just gave up.

But that’s really a non-issue. Just make a rule that no athletes can take testosterone or progesterone. Right now it’s just testosterone. And that’s the end of that. Remember, Serena Williams is tested more than any other athlete that ever lived. And she’s never failed a drug test. She’s simply a strong black woman.

Check out this guy:

D4hiSygXoAIoj5L

Republicans insist he should be in the ladies room.
Could you imagine him going into the ladies room? That’s insane. Look at them. Compared to this guy Donald Trump looks like the Pillsberry doughboy.

I think the reason that Republicans don’t want gays to have equal rights is because Republicans know that gay people are better than Republicans. They’re smarter. They work harder. And they can take harassment. Which Republicans just can’t take. Republicans can’t even take the light humor. When did Republicans develop into such snowflakes.

Why do you come on here with these disingenuous arguments?! Show me religious discrimination------ how does anyone know my religion UNLESS I MAKE A POINT OF IT? Wearing a hijab? Muslims have more protections than regular people! And if that's not enough, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF! No one needs to wear a piece of apparel to practice their religion.
Disingenuous argument? What fucking argument? I asked a question Bubba?

Queers can get pregnant now. The question is should they be able to have retroactive abortions when they grow up and want to kill themselves?

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

Show me racial discrimination?! Show me who is discriminated because they are Black? There may still be some personal prejudices floating around----- mostly by Blacks against whites, but discriminate professionally in the workforce will get your ass canned. Blacks again, another protected, privileged group. The most discriminated group these days are WHITES. People flagrantly go around speaking of "White Privilege" as if it were as clear and certain a scourge of society as The Plague.

Now gay rights? Bad idea! How do you know my sexual orientation walking around on the street UNLESS I MAKE A SHOWCASE OF IT? Keep it to yourself and no one knows much less can "discriminate" against you. Again, such crap it ALREADY against the law.

The House Democrats: almost a year since they took control and this is the FIRST thing they've produced, to take a minor minority of misfits and freaks and elevate them to a protected status and we all know FOR ONE REASON ALONE: TO USE LGBTQ PEOPLE TO GARNER THEIR VOTES.

The democrats don't give a SHIT about you other than the lever you will pull for them.

Democrats cannot get the vote of normal everyday Americans so they play favor to every fringe group they can find, then hope they can fill the rest in with fraudulent votes and illegals.
If you have bias against anybody, you justify the bias against you.

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

If you have bias against anybody, you justify the bias against you.
If the Christians ever trust you again then they are the fools. You will detain, arrest and eventually kill them.

jussie-smollett.jpg

The Equality Act 2019 represents the end of American Civilization . . . if it is signed into law. Not only gay rights, but pathways to legalized pedophilia, seizing brainwashed children from their parents, abortion as a civil right and many more atrocities. If this act becomes law, we will have to break the law to prevent evil from drowning our great nation. Then again, perhaps our leaders and fellow Americans will simply get down on their knees like they did, like they've remained for over four decades, after Roe v. Wade. Are we a nation of delusional cowards all deceiving ourselves into believing we are the land of the free, home of the brave?

Apparently they need rights beyond what is provided within the bill of rights and constitution, at whom’s expense? Simply nonsense. Not my problem they have sexual orientation problems, maybe the real focus should be on the law and not this feels good, PC, participation trophy attitude our nanny society embraces with such affection.

jussie-smollett.jpg

They can have butt sex. What could be more important than that?
That is about as stupid as stupid gets . It reduces gay people to sex machines with no understanding of the fact that they are HUMAN Beings that are -in most ways-just like you. Oh wait . Did I liken you to a human being? My bad.

Last edited:

jussie-smollett.jpg

You mean the religious right the baker had? Seems gay rights exceeded his right. Before you say anything, the baker would sell them anything in the store. He just didn't want to make their wedding cake.

Apparently they need rights beyond what is provided within the bill of rights and constitution, at whom’s expense? Simply nonsense. Not my problem they have sexual orientation problems, maybe the real focus should be on the law and not this feels good, PC, participation trophy attitude our nanny society embraces with such affection.
Actually rights as per the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment....the one that states " Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law."

jussie-smollett.jpg

You mean the religious right the baker had? Seems gay rights exceeded his right. Before you say anything, the baker would sell them anything in the store. He just didn't want to make their wedding cake.
So, because of his religion, baker didn't have to follow the state business laws that he got a business license from?

So I suppose you also supported those taxi drivers in the Mid-west who were "unfairly" fired for refusing to take passengers with dogs or with alcohol for religious reasons.

Forum List

Back