Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

If I am not mistaken....refusing to hire an individual due to their appearance or lack of skill set has always been ok......but to say....outloud...."I don't hire faggots".......well, besides being incredibly stupid, would be discrimination like saying "I don't hire blacks" or "I don't hire veterans".
...or fat bimbos!

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

You should move to an oppressive country like Iran immediately!

You want me to book you on an early flight?
Not EQUAL rights. SPECIAL rights.
Lol, no. Gaurantees of equal rights.
Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
Human Rights, not sub-category Rights.

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Incorrect...
It adds to penalties for “crimes” against people who claim to be members of a particular category of society.
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Do you feel the same way about laws that prohibit religious and racial discrimination?

Why do you come on here with these disingenuous arguments?! Show me religious discrimination------ how does anyone know my religion UNLESS I MAKE A POINT OF IT? Wearing a hijab? Muslims have more protections than regular people! And if that's not enough, TAKE THE DAMN THING OFF! No one needs to wear a piece of apparel to practice their religion.

Show me racial discrimination?! Show me who is discriminated because they are Black? There may still be some personal prejudices floating around----- mostly by Blacks against whites, but discriminate professionally in the workforce will get your ass canned. Blacks again, another protected, privileged group. The most discriminated group these days are WHITES. People flagrantly go around speaking of "White Privilege" as if it were as clear and certain a scourge of society as The Plague.

Now gay rights? Bad idea! How do you know my sexual orientation walking around on the street UNLESS I MAKE A SHOWCASE OF IT? Keep it to yourself and no one knows much less can "discriminate" against you. Again, such crap it ALREADY against the law.

The House Democrats: almost a year since they took control and this is the FIRST thing they've produced, to take a minor minority of misfits and freaks and elevate them to a protected status and we all know FOR ONE REASON ALONE: TO USE LGBTQ PEOPLE TO GARNER THEIR VOTES.

The democrats don't give a SHIT about you other than the lever you will pull for them.

Democrats cannot get the vote of normal everyday Americans so they play favor to every fringe group they can find, then hope they can fill the rest in with fraudulent votes and illegals.

Last edited:

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Incorrect...
If bigots weren't dead set on taking their rights away we wouldn't need amendments to garantee them.
Human Rights.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Incorrect...
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights

Imagine that

Legislation prohibiting discrimination......I can see where Conservatives are outraged

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Incorrect...
Redefining marriage to include two men so they feel norman in their perversion is an example of special rights
So you don't think that our government, in the form of providing legal marriage licences should treat law-abiding, tax-paying gay citizens with equal treatment under the law?

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

What are the "special rights?"

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

Homos already have equal rights.

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

I'm curious, why do you call them names? Did they turn you gay? Did they get you fired from your job, or stop you from going to the beach on the weekend? What did they do to you?

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

What "special rights?"

jussie-smollett.jpg

Equal rights for all?

How horrible!

We are much closer to them than we used to be...but there are some areas of this great country where gays can still be discriminated against simply for being gay. I'm sure you will agree that that is wrong.....and that it's a good thing to afford equal protection under the law to ALL law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

Forum List

Back