Outrageous! House Approves Bill To Expand Homosexual Rights

Strawman? Bullshit. The OP made the idiotic assertion that you can't have equality if you have protected classes. I did not make a counter argument against a position that he did not take. I just asked a simple question. And, that is not comparing religion or race to homosexuality. They are all different in many ways but they have in common the fact that they have been and are all subjected to discrimination and there need to be laws prohibiting said discrimination based on race, religion and sexual orientation.
Wrong
The only laws or protection against discrimination which we need are to prot ft us from government discrimination.

The laws we have discriminate which is abominable.

Discrimination is a human right.
A that piece of twisted logic -if you can call it that -is based on what, exactly.??
Discrimination harms no one and is part of self determination.

It is the exercise of preference and nothing more
Discrimination harms no one? That is just over the top stupid in so many ways!
Just as words are not violence it harms no one and only a complete fool says otherwise

This is why progressives are the stupidest scum in America

They lie like fools and think no one notices it.
There is something seriously wrong with you!
Being denied jobs or promotions based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied housing based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied access to public accommodations based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied a mortgage or other financial services based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?

It appears that you have never been the victim of discrimination. It is you who are the complete fool, a liar, or delusional.

Wrong
The only laws or protection against discrimination which we need are to prot ft us from government discrimination.

The laws we have discriminate which is abominable.

Discrimination is a human right.
A that piece of twisted logic -if you can call it that -is based on what, exactly.??

Just as words are not violence it harms no one and only a complete fool says otherwise

Being denied jobs or promotions based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied housing based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied access to public accommodations based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?
Being denied a mortgage or other financial services based on race, gender, sexual orientation etc. does not harm them?

It appears that you have never been the victim of discrimination. It is you who are the complete fool, a liar, or delusional.
Every human has been discriminated against

Your examples are no different than when a gay man asks me out and I say no because I am straight.

It harms no one beyond some hurt feelings

Grow up boy

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights
jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

It won’t get through the bigoted old white supremacists in the senate. So don’t worry your little head about it.

And for the record someone else having equal rights doesn’t diminish yours

And no one cares what white supremacist losers have to say anyway

Your examples are no different than when a gay man asks me out and I say no because I am straight.

Grow up boy
No everyone has not been discriminated against.

Bigots are amusing

Grow up boy

Bigots are amusing
They most certainly have been . Everyone has been rejected by someone in some way which is all rejection is

You are the bigoted fool here

Grow up and learn some things you bigoted bitch

Grow up boy

Bigots are amusing
They most certainly have been . Everyone has been rejected by someone in some way which is all rejection is

No. You’ve got the bigoted fool catagkry covered.

You do make me laugh though. Outrageous for
Someone go have equal protection under the law like the constitution says? Poor hate filled white Christian supremacists.

Grow up boy

Bigots are amusing

No. You’ve got the bigoted fool catagkry covered.

You do make me laugh though. Outrageous for
Someone go have equal protection under the law like the constitution says? Poor hate filled white Christian supremacists.
You are a damn liar.

I dare you to link to any post of mine which contains bigoted language .
Until you do you are a coward a liar and the only bigot here

Equal protection under the law is precisely what the CRA does to business owners

Which means you oppose the Constitution.

Amazing and disgusting. You can’t have equality when you have classes of citizens with special protections.

jussie-smollett.jpg

I'm Above the Law, AND Better Than You, sucker!

It won’t get through the bigoted old white supremacists in the senate. So don’t worry your little head about it.

And for the record someone else having equal rights doesn’t diminish yours

And no one cares what white supremacist losers have to say anyway

More like the Senate won't listen to the lying, power-hungry little bigots in the House which you admire so much. So feel free to worry your little brain about the fact that your game is over.

And for the record, we aren't talking about "equal rights"; we are PRECISELY talking about legalized bullying to diminish the rights of others.

And no one cares what the pandering race baiters have to say, anyway (see "Senate ignoring your bullshit" above).

Forum List

Back