Our party is self destructing Paul/Newt lit the fuse

See post 36.

I'm tired of our candidates acting like they're in a highschool debate class.

Stop the bullshit and give me the plan not platitudes.

Quick search and this is what I found off Paul's site Rick Santorum "Proud" to Support Pro-Choice Arlen Specter*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
:

Rick Santorum’s endorsement of Arlen Specter, a strong supporter of abortion… is becoming a key issue as the Iowa caucuses near.Past that all I found was Santorum "blames" Paul for the robo calls that said Santorum was anti second amendment and pro choice... Meaning as far as I can tell Paul never said it, Santorum just claims someone supporting Paul did....

If you can find me a quote of Paul saying Santorum is pro choice and anti the second amendment I'll look into it.

Santorum supported Specter for a very specific reason. Because Specter promised him that if he and the President did, Specter would fight to get Bush's judicial nominees through confirmation. Which he did.

We have two solid pro constitution judges on the bench because of that, despite the fact that it did hurt Santorum politically. I support Rick's choice there and I completely understand it. Sometimes you have to make friends who don't support your issues to get your issues through.

Sure, but the quote is not Paul calling Santorum pro choice or anti the second amendment... It's that Santorum stumped for someone that was.

All I did was correct Gramps and prove links and proof. All I asked was for quotes from gramps or anyone else backing up the OP's claims. That is all.

Santorum has a lot of baggage, I nor Paul have to lie to get Santorum, Santorum on the other hand lied to attack Paul and in some cases it worked... IE, Gramps started a thread and part of it was about Paul, yet the part about Paul was simply not true. Odd how that seems to be the case with Paul haters more often than not, they have half truths and lies, just like Gramps stated was a bad thing in the OP.

Ok. So this YouTube doesn't really fit here, but I just stumbled upon it. I like it.

So, now, I share it.

Fuck that "location, location, location" shit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsMNLuwjscc&feature=related]Animal House Ending Spoof - 2008 Election - YouTube[/ame]

(Some of my more devoted fans will particularly enjoy Fred's moment in the sun! :D )

Quick search and this is what I found off Paul's site Rick Santorum "Proud" to Support Pro-Choice Arlen Specter*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee
:

Rick Santorum’s endorsement of Arlen Specter, a strong supporter of abortion… is becoming a key issue as the Iowa caucuses near.Past that all I found was Santorum "blames" Paul for the robo calls that said Santorum was anti second amendment and pro choice... Meaning as far as I can tell Paul never said it, Santorum just claims someone supporting Paul did....

If you can find me a quote of Paul saying Santorum is pro choice and anti the second amendment I'll look into it.

Santorum supported Specter for a very specific reason. Because Specter promised him that if he and the President did, Specter would fight to get Bush's judicial nominees through confirmation. Which he did.

We have two solid pro constitution judges on the bench because of that, despite the fact that it did hurt Santorum politically. I support Rick's choice there and I completely understand it. Sometimes you have to make friends who don't support your issues to get your issues through.

Sure, but the quote is not Paul calling Santorum pro choice or anti the second amendment... It's that Santorum stumped for someone that was.

All I did was correct Gramps and prove links and proof. All I asked was for quotes from gramps or anyone else backing up the OP's claims. That is all.

Santorum has a lot of baggage, I nor Paul have to lie to get Santorum, Santorum on the other hand lied to attack Paul and in some cases it worked... IE, Gramps started a thread and part of it was about Paul, yet the part about Paul was simply not true. Odd how that seems to be the case with Paul haters more often than not, they have half truths and lies, just like Gramps stated was a bad thing in the OP.

What threads have I started about Paul based on lies? I try to be honest. I occasionally stretch things a bit for sensational value but I always try to base them in honest opinions.

And yes, I see the hypocrisy of what I just said. But keep in mind I'm not running nor representing anyone but me.

Ok. So this YouTube doesn't really fit here, but I just stumbled upon it. I like it.

So, now, I share it.

Animal House Ending Spoof - 2008 Election - YouTube

(Some of my more devoted fans will particularly enjoy Fred's moment in the sun! :D )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1NQ0-Dx6s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Korn Ya'll Wanna Single (Say Fuck That) South Park Goth Kids - YouTube[/ame]

What threads have I started about Paul based on lies? I try to be honest. I occasionally stretch things a bit for sensational value but I always try to base them in honest opinions.

And yes, I see the hypocrisy of what I just said. But keep in mind I'm not running nor representing anyone but me.

Hey Gramps, I'm not trying to attack you here. You started a thread (this one) and said Newt and Paul... I defended Paul very well, that is all. If someone caes to provide links and facts to defend Newt, go ahead.

"Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone." I asked for quotes, you gave "stuff" not quotes, I simply do what I do and looked into them and found your "stuff" was not true was all.

Last edited:

So, now, I share it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1NQ0-Dx6s&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Korn Ya'll Wanna Single (Say Fuck That) South Park Goth Kids - YouTube[/ame]

Are you a Korn fan at all?

So, now, I share it.

Are you a Korn fan at all?

Yep, my daughters drag me to every rock concert every year. We've been to everything from Jefferson Starship/Airplane when they were kids to all their favorite bands now.

Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

Newt and Perry need to drop out. NOW

What is wrong with Romnuts getting his fifteen minutes of colonoscopy like everyone else has?

Newt is just the guy to do it too, lol.

GOP needs to wake up to what a frigging disaster Romnnuts is going to be and no, it wont be Newts fault when Romnuts loses to Obama. His flaws are wide open if people will just take a look at them, the posteuring liar.

Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

What is wrong with Romnuts getting his fifteen minutes of colonoscopy like everyone else has?

Newt is just the guy to do it too, lol.

GOP needs to wake up to what a frigging disaster Romnnuts is going to be and no, it wont be Newts fault when Romnuts loses to Obama. His flaws are wide open if people will just take a look at them, the posteuring liar.

What Newt has latched onto is only a problem for Mitt from the far left. That's what is so bewildering about Newts position. 2 out of a couple hundred companies were broke up. Those companies were not obligated to the influx of money or control. It was their decision to accept the help. FREE MARKET CHOICES. The fact that they were mismanaged to the point of needing bailed out speaks far more than the ultimate failure.

Looks like the attack ad on Huntsman that the Media and Huntsman claimed was made by Paul supporters was actually made by the Huntsman campaign.

Was anti-Huntsman ad really anti-Ron Paul? — RT

Now the Ron Paul camp is exploring any connection between the questionable ad purported under a mysterious pro-Paul YouTube account and a Hunstman insider who might have uploaded the video as part of a backwards blow meant to make Americans pity their candidate of choice.

For starters, the NHLiberty4Paul YouTube account was created on the same day that the video was uploaded and has seen no activity since. Coincidently, one of the first sources to locate and discuss the video was Huntsman’s official website, jon2012.com, which web analytics link back to the video before any major social media sites picked up on the clip

The GOP is SOOOO self imploding. They have gone from party over country to personality over party. I'm almost missing the Christian fundamentalist takeover of the party. :lol:

i loooooooooove this primary season.

Yes, horrible Paul for being the ONLY one that actually stands for small effecent government over massive government.

If the right is imploding it is only because they have lost touch with what makes them 'the right.' Might be the same reason that the left has been having issues lately.

It has nothing to do with the candidates themselves. It is the fact that the entire field is crap. People are looking for ANYONE other than Mitt to vote for and the sad fact is that they simply can find someone. Really sad....

It's no different than Paul putting earmarks in bills then voting against the bills because he knows they will pass anyways.
Um....I hate to break it to you, but inSanetorum has admitted to playing the same game.

Don't hate the playah, hate the game.

Actually, he hasn't. He's admitted getting money back to his district. But he didn't make it a point of putting pork in bills he knew would pass, voting against them and claiming he was against it.

I don't understand this issue. He votes against something but puts an earmark (essentially directing some of the bills effect) BECAUSE he knows it is going to pass. There is nothing wrong with that. I have an issue with earmarks in general but Paul does not.

If he believes that it is his duty to direct the funds in a bill then he should be standing up for that even if he would rather see the bill fail.

your party isn't acting like "libs". they are acting like republican politicians.
the real question is why you are surprised that the people who invented the politics of personal destruction are engaging in the politics of personal destruction.

newtie was the only person in politics tip o'neill ever referred to with the word "hate". he hated him because newtie didn't engage in political discourse, but every effort was an effort to destroy the people with whom he disagreed.

and you're surprised? and say they're acting like "libs"? lee atwater is laughing...

Last edited:
the real question is why you are surprised that the people who invented the politics of personal destruction are engaging in the politics of personal destruction.

LOL, ya because democrats never had any hand in that. I am sure they are just fighting back. That must be it....

How partisan of you.

Forum List

Back