Our party is self destructing Paul/Newt lit the fuse

The party is destructing by itself and you want to blame Paul and Romney? LOL. The GOP's nonsense they spew is simply being exposed and taken to task.

The party is destructing by itself and you want to blame Paul and Romney? LOL. The GOP's nonsense they spew is simply being exposed and taken to task.

Apparently you can't read, I never mentioned Mitt. And the only people taking anything to task are Newt and Paul.

Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

Newt and Perry need to drop out. NOW

Why do you blame Paul and Newt? Romney spent Millions running Very negative Adds, Many of them full of falsehoods. One 30 second adds got 4 Pinocchio's from One News Paper. Meaning they found 4 Flat out lies in a 30 Second add.

I was ready to support Romney because I figured he was the one who had the best chance to win, and even though he isn't really a conservative, and will simply do what he thinks the most people want him to do, that he would be better than Obama. That we could keep the pressure on him to remain As Conservative as he is acting in the Campaign.

But now I am pissed as hell at Romney. I don't Blame Newt and Paul for Firing Back at what is a Very Dishonest Campaign being ran by a Moderate Republican who is trying to pretend he is more to the right than People clearly more Conservative than him.

Not sure if I am pissed enough to put up with 4 more years of Obama, but right now I just can't see voting for Romney in the Primary that's for sure.

What ads has Romney made that's at all dishonest?

Trying to get your excuse in early for face-planting against Obama this November?

The GOP needs to find someone who actually has principles, charisma and the ability to keep their pants on to run in the primaries. As it stands now, Romney has no principles nor charisma, Gingrich has no principles and can't keep his pants on, Perry has no principles, and Paul, Santorum and Huntsman have no charisma. The candidates you have now are simply pointing out the flaws in each other. The problem is that you have too many flawed candidates.

I would still happily take almost anyone of them, over this very Flawed President.

As would I.

We just have to remember that the President isn't the solution to this nations problems. We are.

We just need to have a President who isn't going to actively try to impede us.

Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

Isn't that cute. Toss in that afterthought about how your GOP best, who are not nearly good enough, are "acting like libs"......and you can wage a verbal war against your own party while seeming suitably partisan.

Afterthought?

It's a big point ... Gingrich and Perry and Huntsman acting like OWS-ers and charging in from the left in a bizarre attack on their distorted version of Mitt's words and resume.

I haven't seen Huntsman doing that as much, but Gingrich and Perry have been the last few days.

paul is actually telling the truth regarding fiscal issues.

I am not worried about him lying about anything except when he claims to oppose pork. But telling the truth isn't enough. You need to be right when you speak truthfully. Unfortunately, he is only right on fiscal matters at the moment.

Isn't that cute. Toss in that afterthought about how your GOP best, who are not nearly good enough, are "acting like libs"......and you can wage a verbal war against your own party while seeming suitably partisan.

Afterthought?

It's a big point ... Gingrich and Perry and Huntsman acting like OWS-ers and charging in from the left in a bizarre attack on their distorted version of Mitt's words and resume.

Amelia, please.

Please what? Start lying? She's telling the truth.

Again, why?

I mean, we can pretend that Mitt Romney and Bain Capital didn't litter the landscape with the broken dreams of working families....

But if they don't bring it up, Obama is going to bring it up. And he's got a billion dollars to repeat it...

No need to pretend anything. Your progressive view on venture capital companies isn't at all accurate.

Let it all play out rather than fester. It's for the best. We will be stronger and better inoculated in the end. If you think about it, this is nothing compared to what the Dems have planned.

BTW the party isnt self destructing. It's called an election. It happens all the time.

What do you expect? You're party's entire platform is finding creative ways to thwart logic and disregard facts to trick the proles into voting for them. It's axiomatic that they'll go about this in different ways and end up destroying each other. :dunno:

What do you expect? You're party's entire platform is finding creative ways to thwart logic and disregard facts to trick the proles into voting for them. It's axiomatic that they'll go about this in different ways and end up destroying each other. :dunno:

I think that the only Party that see's Proletarians is yours. ;) Nice Freudian slip there Sparky. Don't worry, we already knew. ;)

I think that the only Party that see's Proletarians is yours. ;) Nice Freudian slip there Sparky. Don't worry, we already knew. ;)

Clever. But no.

paul is actually telling the truth regarding fiscal issues.

I am not worried about him lying about anything except when he claims to oppose pork. But telling the truth isn't enough. You need to be right when you speak truthfully. Unfortunately, he is only right on fiscal matters at the moment.

Paul has claimed that Santorum is pro choice and anti second amendment.

It's utter bs and completely false.

Apparently you can't read, I never mentioned Mitt. And the only people taking anything to task are Newt and Paul.

Apparently it's YOU that can't read. I didn't mention Mitt either.

Omg, you deserve the neg. MITT AND ROMNEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.

Sigh.....

The republican party even has to blame someone else for their own party's internal situation.
Heck it is the members. That second Bush term. Palin, Beck, The Tea Party, etc

Apparently it's YOU that can't read. I didn't mention Mitt either.

which romney were you referring to, slick?

george?

Forum List

Back