Our party is self destructing Paul/Newt lit the fuse

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

Newt and Perry need to drop out. NOW

Not only are they trying to destroy each other but they are killing our chances.

Newt has self imploded and apparently wants everyone on the ship to sink with him. Paul just wants to throw bullshit half truths and flat out lies at everyone.

I understand elections are dirty but half of our party are acting like libs in an effort to destroy their opposition.

He he he he....

If the GOP rank and file were smarter, there would be no fuse to light.

Why do you blame Paul and Newt? Romney spent Millions running Very negative Adds, Many of them full of falsehoods. One 30 second adds got 4 Pinocchio's from One News Paper. Meaning they found 4 Flat out lies in a 30 Second add.

I was ready to support Romney because I figured he was the one who had the best chance to win, and even though he isn't really a conservative, and will simply do what he thinks the most people want him to do, that he would be better than Obama. That we could keep the pressure on him to remain As Conservative as he is acting in the Campaign.

But now I am pissed as hell at Romney. I don't Blame Newt and Paul for Firing Back at what is a Very Dishonest Campaign being ran by a Moderate Republican who is trying to pretend he is more to the right than People clearly more Conservative than him.

Not sure if I am pissed enough to put up with 4 more years of Obama, but right now I just can't see voting for Romney in the Primary that's for sure.

If the GOP was a party of good ideas there would be no problems. But the thing is, they count way too much on personalities and tired old conservative dogma none of them have any intention of adhering to. It's getting harder every year to to find people who can say all those things with convincing sincerity.

Trying to get your excuse in early for face-planting against Obama this November?

The GOP needs to find someone who actually has principles, charisma and the ability to keep their pants on to run in the primaries. As it stands now, Romney has no principles nor charisma, Gingrich has no principles and can't keep his pants on, Perry has no principles, and Paul, Santorum and Huntsman have no charisma. The candidates you have now are simply pointing out the flaws in each other. The problem is that you have too many flawed candidates.

its all good man....let it ride!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j83xviHVmGg]Bachman - Turner Overdrive - Let It Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Trying to get your excuse in early for face-planting against Obama this November?

The GOP needs to find someone who actually has principles, charisma and the ability to keep their pants on to run in the primaries. As it stands now, Romney has no principles nor charisma, Gingrich has no principles and can't keep his pants on, Perry has no principles, and Paul, Santorum and Huntsman have no charisma. The candidates you have now are simply pointing out the flaws in each other. The problem is that you have too many flawed candidates.

I would still happily take almost anyone of them, over this very Flawed President.

I would still happily take almost anyone of them, over this very Flawed President.

Unfortunately I agree with you charles.

No not really, just a bunch of humans who are not perfect enough to pass the ever more impossible conservative purity test. I do not think Jesus or Reagan is going to return in time for the election and no one else is good enough.

Oh fer chrissake. The choice will be BO or Mitt. No one else has the cash and organization. After today there will be about 0.50% of the delegates selected. Starting in February whoever wins the state gets ALL of that state's delegates. By the time the convention gets here Mitt will have about 95% of the delegates.
All you see now is the MSM ginning-up some hype to get a bump in viewership. It won't get good until the fall when its Mitt v Barak.

Isn't that cute. Toss in that afterthought about how your GOP best, who are not nearly good enough, are "acting like libs"......and you can wage a verbal war against your own party while seeming suitably partisan.

Isn't that cute. Toss in that afterthought about how your GOP best, who are not nearly good enough, are "acting like libs"......and you can wage a verbal war against your own party while seeming suitably partisan.

Afterthought?

It's a big point ... Gingrich and Perry and Huntsman acting like OWS-ers and charging in from the left in a bizarre attack on their distorted version of Mitt's words and resume.

Afterthought?

It's a big point ... Gingrich and Perry and Huntsman acting like OWS-ers and charging in from the left in a bizarre attack on their distorted version of Mitt's words and resume.

Amelia, please.

Quit your whining and lighten up – the WH will be in GOP hands come 2017, after Obama’s second term. The 2016 election is yours to lose – and most if not all of the current field of nitwits won’t be around then.

Again, why?

I mean, we can pretend that Mitt Romney and Bain Capital didn't litter the landscape with the broken dreams of working families....

But if they don't bring it up, Obama is going to bring it up. And he's got a billion dollars to repeat it...

the party has been toast since they started pandering to the religious right.

it took a while, but it's done.

goldwater would puke

Not really. The country is more religious than you think it is.

What keeps the GOP in check is that a lot of Christians in this country realize the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich Douchebags".

If the Christian Right and Christian Left divorced themselves of big government and big business ties, and just concentrated on what they agreed on as Christians.

Well, it wouldn't be good for those like myself who reject the notion of Sky Pixies.

Quit your whining and lighten up – the WH will be in GOP hands come 2017, after Obama’s second term. The 2016 election is yours to lose – and most if not all of the current field of nitwits won’t be around then.

Quit your dick sucking. Obama has a wife for that.

Forum List

Back