Our Military people want a new CIC

And Obama sucks, according to those who serve under him.

LOL

According to "some" of them.

In any case..it's the voters that decide who leads the country.

Not the military.

All of the data confirms the same thing.

Our men and women in the military hate Obama's commie guts, and the feeling is quite mutual, swallow.

Yeah, cuz he and our First Lady and our Second Lady and our Vice President have done more for the military, their families and our vets than any money grubbing republican.

yeah, I'm sure that's why they hate him.

Give it up snippy. You've made a total fool of yourself with this idiotic thread.

One thing is certain.

Triple confirmed research from three sources have studied this issue and come up with the same results.

Our men and women in uniform can't stand Obama as CIC and very much want to see his candyass gone.

LOL

One thing is certain.

Triple confirmed research from three sources have studied this issue and come up with the same results.

Our men and women in uniform can't stand Obama as CIC and very much want to see his candyass gone.

LOL

I think your GOP/FOX/WND cd has a scratch on it. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, as if it really means something.

ps: The recruiting offices are open to tomorrow, just in case you change your mind.....candy ass.

One thing is certain.

LOL

I think your GOP/FOX/WND cd has a scratch on it. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, as if it really means something.

ps: The recruiting offices are open to tomorrow, just in case you change your mind.....candy ass.

It is fact, pussylips.

Three disparate polling organizations independently researched the topic and came up with the same findings.

Our men and women in uniform think Obama is an unqualified pretender who couldn't run a girl scout troop, and they want to see his lameass GONE ASAP.

Deal.

LOL

Wonder if it has anything to do with the stupid fucking CIC announcing his retreat date from Afghanistan well in advance so that the bad guys could plan around it?

What a stupid asshole.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

You lying fuck
From the link

The Military Times Poll is a secure email survey of active-duty, National Guard and reserve members who are subscribers to the Military Times newspapers (see How We Did It, below).

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

obama got Chris Stevens raped and murdered obama has created more Bin Laden, just ask those in Egypt who assaulted the U.S. embassy there. Not too mention obama breaking his own law giving aid to Al Qeadea

Big time!

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1

Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1 - Military News | News From Afghanistan, Iraq And Around The World - Military Times

Our men and women in service recognize a weakling when they see one.

Mitt Romney the draft dodger!

So was clinton and exactly what has obama done with his selective service number?

Clinton is a sleazy, draft-dodging SOB, just like Mitt Romney, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tom Delay and a host of others.

Obama, on the other hand, did not turn 18 until AFTER the draft had ended, so I don't see what the problem is. Yeah, he too should have served, but draft dodging isn't a charge which can be laid against him because there was no draft when he came of age.

Mitt Romney the draft dodger!

So was clinton and exactly what has obama done with his selective service number?

Clinton is a sleazy, draft-dodging SOB, just like Mitt Romney, George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tom Delay and a host of others.

Obama, on the other hand, did not turn 18 until AFTER the draft had ended, so I don't see what the problem is. Yeah, he too should have served, but draft dodging isn't a charge which can be laid against him because there was no draft when he came of age.

He would not have severed again what did obama do with his selective service card?

Surprising, they must really like extended tours in foreign shit holes and cuts to veterans benefits.

Vast majorities of our men and women in uniform don't want to be led by someone who never ran so much as an Hotdog Stand in his life before becoming their boss.

That surprises you?

:lol:
****************************************************************************************************
Champagne unit: A champagne unit is a US military unit staffed by celebrities or people from wealthy or politically powerful families. Such units have often been part of the National Guard, and assigned to lower-risk duty inside the United States. The term is pejorative, with the connotation that such units were havens for those with connections who wished to avoid conscription into more dangerous duty while still gaining the prestige afforded in the United States to military service.

During the Vietnam war, service in the National Guard and Reserve components were seen as a way to avoid combat. Although some number of Guard and Reserve units were in fact "called-up" to combat duty in every US war since they were founded, the risk was especially low in the 1970s. Only 8700 of these soldiers were sent to Vietnam, 0.3% of the personnel who served. Furthermore, a greatly disproportionate number of famous, wealthy, and/or politically connected young men received slots in the Guard or Reserves during Vietnam, including 360 professional athletes such as Bill Bradley and Nolan Ryan.

************************************************************************************************

Texas Air National Guard 147th Fighter Interceptor Group

Lloyd Bentsen Jr., son of Lloyd Bentsen - served in the House of Representatives from 1949 to 1955, four-term United States senator (1971–1993) from Texas, Democratic Party nominee for Vice President in 1988, Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, U.S. Treasury Secretary

George W. Bush, son of George H. W. Bush - 41st President of the United States (1989–93), 43rd Vice President of the United States (1981–89), a congressman, an ambassador, a Director of Central Intelligence

John Connally III, son of John Connally Jr. - 39th governor of Texas, Secretary of the Navy, Secretary of the Treasury

the son of John Tower - Republican United States senator from Texas (1961-1985), chairman of the Reagan-appointed Tower Commission

James R. Bath - director of Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), frontman for Salem bin Laden (Osama's brother), part owner of Arbusto Energy with George W. Bush

seven members of the Dallas Cowboys

"I am angry that so many sons of the powerful and well placed and many professional athletes (who were probably healthier than any of us) managed to wangle slots in Reserve and National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to our country."
(General Colin Powell)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champagne_unit
I'm sure the "vast majorities of our men and women in uniform" were only too pleased to serve under a Commander In Chief who used his family connections to be posted to a "champagne unit" in the National Guard and avoid combat duty.

Last edited:
Really, who other than Obamaphone recipients want Obama as their POTUS these days?

LOL

Well, I have a very good friend of mine who I've known for nearly a decade now. She's a little bit younger than I am. When we met, she was in her first year of college. I had just moved to Texas, and so did she, and we both had come from Maryland. She came with her family. Her father works for the DoD and was transferred just after she graduated high school (don't ask me what he does, he couldn't tell anyone). Our common roots helped us to have an instant bond. One of the things I admired about her as a person was how incredibly driven she was to do well and succeed. Her parents made plenty of money. But they weren't paying for her college. They let her live at home, even paid her car insurance for a while, and the occassional trip to the mall for clothes. They had met in the Air Force, and instilling discipline and structure in their kids was important to them. She paid for her car payment, and her phone, and her tuition, and everything else she needed, working nearly full time during the school year while taking a more than full time class load. And maintaining nearly perfect grades all the way.

Her entire family was politically minded. Her parents taught her and her siblings to be that way. They were all out and out liberals. At the time, we shared common ground with our dissatisfaction with Bush. At other times, we didn't share so much common ground. We always all had very stimulating conversations, though. I remember working for the Strayhorn gubenutorial campaign one year. My friend was put off by the fact that Strayhorn was a Republican turned independent only to get on the ballot. Her mom liked Strayhorn. Everyone was surprised when I confessed that I agreed with her dad and preferred Kinky Friedman myself. I was in Texas without any family, and these people literally took me in as a part of their own. Every once in a while, we'd have a discussion about politics and she'd give me a funny look and ask me "Do you have any idea how much like an outright conservative you sound right now?" Some of the most upstanding, hard working, successful, and intelligent people I've ever known. She's now completing her Master's Degree, and after that she's eying the NSA. They tried recruiting her as she finished her undergraduate work, but it wasn't the right time for her. She already has connections with them, though.

So to answer your question, yes, there are people out there other than those using government provided phones who support Obama. Plenty of fine people.

The US Military rolled over Japan and Germany in 4 years.

We've been in Iraq for 9 years and Afghanistan for 11.

Now either the US is completely fucking up the "strategery" or we're just there for the War Profiteering. Which is it?

I think the Military knows.

You're right, we've completely mismanaged these wars from the start. BTW, who started them again?

Our Military people want a new CIC

Big time!

We NEED a new War, huh??​

October 8, 2012

Chickenhawk Down

"Last year, Romney called the Obama administration’s intervention in Libya “mission creep and mission muddle.” On Monday, he accused Obama of declining to use “America’s greatest power to shape history” and of eschewing “our best examples of world leadership” in that same corner of the world.

Last year, Romney said American troops “shouldn’t go off and try to fight a war of independence for another nation. Only the Afghanis can win Afghanistan’s independence from the Taliban.” On Monday, he spoke of that same conflict as a matter of the utmost national importance, saying the route to “attacks here at home is a politically timed retreat that abandons the Afghan people to the same extremists who ravaged their country and used it to launch the attacks of 9/11.”

Last year, Romney reversed his earlier support for the Iraq war, saying, “If we knew at the time of our entry into Iraq that there were no weapons of mass destruction . . . obviously we would not have gone in.” On Monday, he was back to his original view, accusing the Obama administration of an “abrupt withdrawal” from Iraq and portraying the situation there as part of “a struggle between liberty and tyranny, justice and oppression, hope and despair.”

After Romney dismissed Afghanistan last year as unworthy of American involvement because it’s a “war of independence,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) scolded the candidate, saying he sounded like Jimmy Carter. But after Romney employed his Afghanistan tough talk on Monday, Graham issued a new statement saying that Romney would “return America to our traditional leadership role in the world.”

Surprising, they must really like extended tours in foreign shit holes and cuts to veterans benefits.

Vast majorities of our men and women in uniform don't want to be led by someone who never ran so much as an Hotdog Stand in his life before becoming their boss.

That surprises you?

:lol:
****************************************************************************************************
Champagne unit: A champagne unit is a US military unit staffed by celebrities or people from wealthy or politically powerful families. Such units have often been part of the National Guard, and assigned to lower-risk duty inside the United States. The term is pejorative, with the connotation that such units were havens for those with connections who wished to avoid conscription into more dangerous duty while still gaining the prestige afforded in the United States to military service.

During the Vietnam war, service in the National Guard and Reserve components were seen as a way to avoid combat. Although some number of Guard and Reserve units were in fact "called-up" to combat duty in every US war since they were founded, the risk was especially low in the 1970s. Only 8700 of these soldiers were sent to Vietnam, 0.3% of the personnel who served. Furthermore, a greatly disproportionate number of famous, wealthy, and/or politically connected young men received slots in the Guard or Reserves during Vietnam, including 360 professional athletes such as Bill Bradley and Nolan Ryan.

************************************************************************************************

Texas Air National Guard 147th Fighter Interceptor Group

Lloyd Bentsen Jr., son of Lloyd Bentsen - served in the House of Representatives from 1949 to 1955, four-term United States senator (1971–1993) from Texas, Democratic Party nominee for Vice President in 1988, Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, U.S. Treasury Secretary

George W. Bush, son of George H. W. Bush - 41st President of the United States (1989–93), 43rd Vice President of the United States (1981–89), a congressman, an ambassador, a Director of Central Intelligence

John Connally III, son of John Connally Jr. - 39th governor of Texas, Secretary of the Navy, Secretary of the Treasury

the son of John Tower - Republican United States senator from Texas (1961-1985), chairman of the Reagan-appointed Tower Commission

James R. Bath - director of Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), frontman for Salem bin Laden (Osama's brother), part owner of Arbusto Energy with George W. Bush

seven members of the Dallas Cowboys

"I am angry that so many sons of the powerful and well placed and many professional athletes (who were probably healthier than any of us) managed to wangle slots in Reserve and National Guard units. Of the many tragedies of Vietnam, this raw class discrimination strikes me as the most damaging to the ideal that all Americans are created equal and owe equal allegiance to our country."
(General Colin Powell)

Champagne unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'm sure the "vast majorities of our men and women in uniform" were only too pleased to serve under a Commander In Chief who used his family connections to be posted to a "champagne unit" in the National Guard and avoid combat duty.

Well, yes. They loved Bush.

But as the triple-verified research reveals, they hate Obama's commie guts and can't wait to see him replaced!

LOL

Forum List

Back