Our Military people want a new CIC

One thing is certain.

Triple confirmed research from three sources have studied this issue and come up with the same results.

Our men and women in uniform can't stand Obama as CIC and very much want to see his candyass gone.

LOL

Take a hint!!! Nobody is buying it no matter how hard you try to sell it. LOL!! :rolleyes:

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times, a group that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Sucks to be you, mammary:

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members

Wow - a whole 3,000 of them! :lol:

• What were the questions asked?
  • What was the breakdown of stateside and overseas?
  • What was the breakdown of officers and enlisted?
  • What was the breakdown of the branches?
  • Which states were they from - smart ones like Connecticut and Oregon, or dumbfuck ones like South Carolina and Kentucky?

Bullshit poll, loser OP author.
Poor Synthia. Just can't comprehend that not everyone worships his Lord Obama. :(

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times, a group that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members

LOL

What is the LOL for?? I don't see anything funny here. That post put you in your place. Maybe you're hysterical??
Mamooth claimed that the poll wasn't of the military.

Active-duty and reserve component members are military.

Mamooth was wrong.

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

Wrong. Killed by the United States military.

Obama didn't do shit.
y4296.gif

You little pussy. :lol:
:rofl:

Obama sat in a room.

President-Obama-watched-Osama-bin-laden-raid-in-real-time-02.jpg

And YOU think that makes YOU tough.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Military Times Poll is a secure email survey of active-duty, National Guard and reserve members who are subscribers to the Military Times newspapers (see How We Did It, below).

This population is older and more senior than the military population at large, but it is representative of the professional core of the all-volunteer force.

Just typical angry old white men.

And NOT the citizen army that won WWII etc.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off?
Like some forum retard likes to say: you don't have the horsepower to tell anyone what to do.

You little pussy!
You're right, I don't have the horsepower.

And being called a pussy by a pussy really doesn't have much sting. Just sayin'. :lol:

Again - who gives a shit what they want?

Voters. You don't care about our service people?

More failure, libtard.

LOL
When it comes to voting, not any more than any other American.

The majority of them voted for Bush, wingnuts keep claiming. So maybe they are too stupid to be trusted to vote?
It would be irresponsible of you not to demand that voting rights be stripped from the military.

That's what you want anyway.

LOL

What is the LOL for?? I don't see anything funny here. That post put you in your place. Maybe you're hysterical??
Mamooth claimed that the poll wasn't of the military.

Active-duty and reserve component members are military.

Mamooth was wrong.

This 'Rinata' isn't exactly the sharpest Crayola in the 64 pack, is he?

LOL

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

"Being a veteran..." What did you do, four years? Six? Where'd you serve, the chow hall?

I'm a veteran, many of my friends, acquaintances, associates, and co-workers are veterans and I will vouch that you DO NOT speak for the majority. Obama is about as competent as CIC as he is as POTUS. That is, totally incompetent, clueless, and worthy of contempt. Your hero is a coward.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

"Being a veteran..." What did you do, four years? Six? Where'd you serve, the chow hall?

I'm a veteran, many of my friends, acquaintances, associates, and co-workers are veterans and I will vouch that you DO NOT speak for the majority. Obama is about as competent as CIC as he is as POTUS. That is, totally incompetent, clueless, and worthy of contempt. Your hero is a coward.

neither do you, beavis.

sit down and shut the fuck up

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Obama's saving grace is he doesn't have to actually handle firearms. He would certainly injure or kill himself, or lord help us, an innocent bystander. The motherfucker has no clue and is innocent of the acts you claim.

Forum List

Back