Our Military people want a new CIC

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times, a group that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Sucks to be you, mammary:

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members

LOL

What is the LOL for?? I don't see anything funny here. That post put you in your place. Maybe you're hysterical??

Hiding in France, dodging the draft after demonstrating in favor of Vietnam and the draft.

What a piece of shit.

young.romney_620x350.jpg

Tax dodger, draft dodger, all around lying scum who wants to send more of our military to their deaths.

No wonder chronic and pathological liars, like snippy, love him.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Obama has no credentials to be CIC, none.
At least he never went AWOL like Shrub.

Do you see a pattern here?

Yes. All of the research conducted by Gallup, Rassmussen and Military Times tell us that our men and women in the military overwhelmingly want to see Owebama gone as CIC.

LOL

Why don't you sign up and see for yourself?

Why should I? I have research that says our military men and women hate Obama's commie guts, and the feeling is quite mutual.

LOL

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Obama has no credentials to be CIC, none.
And Mitt does? Ryan?
Bishop Romney has never had any family member, past or present, in the U.S. military.

Chickenhawk.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times, a group that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Sucks to be you, mammary:

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members

LOL

What is the LOL for?? I don't see anything funny here. That post put you in your place. Maybe you're hysterical??

For running her off by rubbing her nose in her weak take.

LOL

The Military Times Poll is a secure email survey of active-duty, National Guard and reserve members who are subscribers to the Military Times newspapers (see How We Did It, below).

This population is older and more senior than the military population at large, but it is representative of the professional core of the all-volunteer force.

Just typical angry old white men.

And NOT the citizen army that won WWII etc.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off?
Like some forum retard likes to say: you don't have the horsepower to tell anyone what to do.

You little pussy!

Surprising, they must really like extended tours in foreign shit holes and cuts to veterans benefits.

No you ignorant fool. They like a CIC that makes wise decisions, and does not burden them with Ridicules Rules of Engagement that make the Job they are trying to do impossible. They are happy to go and fight for us, that is what they signed up for, as long as we let them actually fight to win.

Forum List

Back