Our Military people want a new CIC

what did obama do with his selective service card?

Huh?

Who would not have served again?

Draft cards: What did you do with yours? What did I do with mine? (I don't have a clue where it is. Do you?)

You don't know what a selective service number is do you?

Yes, I know what a Selective Service number is, but I don't have any earthly idea what you think Obama could have done with his. Or, anybody else for that matter.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

Obama has no credentials to be CIC, none.

He has no credentials to be POTUS, either.

Wonder if part of the problem is Obama's communist tendencies?

If you're going to pivot to talking point, at least pivot to one that has an molecule of truth.

You look real stupid when you go right to dumbshit Beckian talking points.

Dishonest post. It wasn't a poll of the military, it was a poll of subscribers to the Military Times Group, a demographic that is overwhelming older, white, male, and self-selected to like the Gannett semi-tabloid newspapers.

Being a veteran, I recognize Obama's competance as CIC. I'm also repulsed at the way the weakling conservatives so often try to hide behind the skirts of the military. And I don't do the military-worship thing so common in conservative chickenhawks. A military opinion is no more valid than any other, and only scary authoritarian type minds think military opinions are superior.

"Being a veteran..." What did you do, four years? Six? Where'd you serve, the chow hall?

I'm a veteran, many of my friends, acquaintances, associates, and co-workers are veterans and I will vouch that you DO NOT speak for the majority. Obama is about as competent as CIC as he is as POTUS. That is, totally incompetent, clueless, and worthy of contempt. Your hero is a coward.

So now we rank veterans according to time served, where served, and occupation. But you failed to deliniate the rankings, what veterans are the highest ranked, second ranked and so on. To me a veteran is a veteran, and veterans are only Americans, they have no more clout than any other American. If you were in the military, you got paid, fed and clothed, that's it you still get one vote, not two, same as.

Wonder if part of the problem is Obama's communist tendencies?

If you're going to pivot to talking point, at least pivot to one that has an molecule of truth.

You look real stupid when you go right to dumbshit Beckian talking points.

real1.jpg

The morons in the military that support Obamination are typically minority enlisted troops. The rest are the closet homos, liberals with their social views, etc.

The majority of military is from whites and most whites in the military see the cuts Obamination has made and wants to make again, so they see the national defense and their own jobs on the line because Obamination wants to spend money on bullshit welfare/green energy scams while trashing the DoD budget.

The morons in the military that support Obamination are typically minority enlisted troops. The rest are the closet homos, liberals with their social views, etc.

The majority of military is from whites and most whites in the military see the cuts Obamination has made and wants to make again, so they see the national defense and their own jobs on the line because Obamination wants to spend money on bullshit welfare/green energy scams while trashing the DoD budget.

That's real close to the biggest load of horse manure I've seen since I joined USMB.

That's real close to the biggest load of horse manure I've seen since I joined USMB.
You want too see big loads of horse shit look the the left. they are loaded with the stuff.

Sucks to be you, mammary:

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members

Wow - a whole 3,000 of them! :lol:

• What were the questions asked?
  • What was the breakdown of stateside and overseas?
  • What was the breakdown of officers and enlisted?
  • What was the breakdown of the branches?
  • Which states were they from - smart ones like Connecticut and Oregon, or dumbfuck ones like South Carolina and Kentucky?

Bullshit poll, loser OP author.
Poor Synthia. Just can't comprehend that not everyone worships his Lord Obama. :(
I can't comprehend stupidity. But reading your posts, I'm starting to get a sense of it.

"Being a veteran..." What did you do, four years? Six? Where'd you serve, the chow hall?

I'm a veteran, many of my friends, acquaintances, associates, and co-workers are veterans and I will vouch that you DO NOT speak for the majority. Obama is about as competent as CIC as he is as POTUS. That is, totally incompetent, clueless, and worthy of contempt. Your hero is a coward.

braveman thanked this.

So much for his claim that all who served deserve respect.

Like I said: he's a phony.

Forum List

Back