Our Founding Fathers included Islam

only based on diversity these last 40 years or so Coyote . The change came in the 60s under 'lbj' as he and 'kennedy' , dems pushed for diversity .

Too bad they can't seem to get along with anyone.

Oh they get along fine as long as everyone is subjugated to the supremacy of islam. Liberals are the same way they'd like everyone to be subjugated to the will and the supremacy of big government and the oligarchical politicians and bureaucrats

Really now? I'm not seeing much support for that hear. In fact, there seems to be far more movement towards the supremacy of Christianity with silly GOP'ers proclaiming it a state and/or national religion.

Of course you do, your a muslim mouthpiece pushing a muslim agenda. Christians scare you, CAIR handbook what page is that?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

Oh they get along fine as long as everyone is subjugated to the supremacy of islam. Liberals are the same way they'd like everyone to be subjugated to the will and the supremacy of big government and the oligarchical politicians and bureaucrats

Really now? I'm not seeing much support for that hear. In fact, there seems to be far more movement towards the supremacy of Christianity with silly GOP'ers proclaiming it a state and/or national religion.

Of course you do, your a muslim mouthpiece pushing a muslim agenda. Christians scare you, CAIR handbook what page is that?

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

Wasn't there a thing in Current Events about some US states wanting to declare themselves a Christian state or something like that? But it's Muslims trying to take over the country? Mmkay.

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

She plays her role well. It took awhile for me to figure her out. Good person? Someone who continually defends islamonazis? I'd have to disagree with that opinion.

Wasn't there a thing in Current Events about some US states wanting to declare themselves a Christian state or something like that? But it's Muslims trying to take over the country? Mmkay.

In case you hadn't heard Christians already run the country:thup:

they don't just follow the laws Coyote , they try to change the laws !! So then the USA ends up with politicians that pander to these special interest groups that base their existence on their religion . Might be different if they came in naturally , obeyed the existing laws and mixed into the American population .

Many religious groups here try to change the laws. What specific laws are being changed that make it problematic and unique?

As far as I know, they came in naturally, obey existing laws and mix into the American population like any other immigrant group (those who are immigrants) and then there are many who have been here for generations many Americans.

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

She plays her role well. It took awhile for me to figure her out. Good person? Someone who continually defends islamonazis? I'd have to disagree with that opinion.

I've had conversations with her elsewhere on the forum, and she seems very nice and genuine to me. :) Of course, I don't know much about her, but that is the vibe I get from her. I think she is trying to be open minded and to not be the dreaded "bigot." Lol. Myself, I don't care if people might think I'm a bigot. I'm going to call it as I see it regardless of what people think.

I don't anticipate an honest answer from you but what the hell.

Islamonazi is one of those made up words. So, I'm guessing it means Islamic extremists. Where have I ever defended those? Link?

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

I've had conversations with her elsewhere on the forum, and she seems very nice and genuine to me. :) Of course, I don't know much about her, but that is the vibe I get from her. I think she is trying to be open minded and to not be the dreaded "bigot." Lol. Myself, I don't care if people might think I'm a bigot. I'm going to call it as I see it regardless of what people think.

We may disagree, but that is what debate is for. You rock!

I've heard she goes to multiple forums pushing her pro-muslim agenda it's not only here.

and WHY would I or others like me SUPPORT changing the laws from what I / we have always known Coyote ??

I've heard she goes to multiple forums pushing her pro-muslim agenda it's not only here.

Well, I like to judge (for lack of a better word - I hate that word - LOL) on my own experiences with a person.

2uzuyhw.jpg

I want to add this too, to show people that most of the time, even in England, people were being married in their 20s.

Myth 136 Women married very young in the olden days. History Myths Debunked

And another Myth:
Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage - See more at: Myth 3 Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage Muhammad Fact Check

Underage is a relative term. Hadiths though specify her age of 6 when married, 9 at consumation and moving in with him.

"It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” "
Age of Aisha ra at time of marriage

Even in the Hadith's, her age is controversial - not surprising given the passage of time, poor recording of birth information and the fact that the Hadith's were written after his death: What was Ayesha s ra Age at the Time of Her Marriage

Either way though - girls married young, child marriages - contracted even in infancy since marriage was largely a political affair - were the norm and life expectancies were shorter. It doesn't make him a "pedophile".

The unfortunate part of it is that there are those today who will then use it to justify modern child marriages or pedophilia.

Mohammed was not a clinical pedophile. Have wanted to say that but thought better of getting into another what is a pedophile discussion. :)

To be able to get an erection for a 9-year-old CHILD and carry through with having sex with her is the epitome of pedophilia.

I don't know how a grown man has the heart to do that to a nine
year old child. What excites him does not bother me as much
as what hurts her.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.

Forum List

Back