Our Founding Fathers included Islam

The Supreme Court has an image of Muhammed on its wall.

I don't that pedophile should be honored anywhere. That's quite disturbing, IMO. I don't think he was a very good man.

See this is the lie. It took me a while to see the truth. He wasn't a pedophile. Everyone was getting married pre teens back then. Let's get a reality check. Heck almost everyone was getting married at the age of 11 or 12. Let's get honest here.

It is about time we set the record straight.

I am not going to honor a man like that. Sorry. That is disgusting and disturbing. And no, it was NOT normal for an old man to marry a child. Most people who were married off very young were to arranged marriages, and it wasn't normally a 9 or 10-year-old child to a 50-year-old dude either. They were usually MUCH closer in age, and the arranged marriages were usually reserved for rich people. Super rich elite and royalty have always been super weird.

Look whether we like it or not that was considered the norm. That's all I am trying to say. I think it's creepy as hell. Come on. Who finds a 60 year old dude hot? Ok a 50 year old. A 40 year old. No. No. I don't think them hot either. 60 is not hot.

But TD, wasn't it you that OOOGLED 68 yr. old B.J. Clinton?

Well, he used to be a kind of handsome guy, I suppose. Not really my type, but apparently a LOT of women found him attractive. I don't know if that is the case as of late though. :D

See this is the lie. It took me a while to see the truth. He wasn't a pedophile. Everyone was getting married pre teens back then. Let's get a reality check. Heck almost everyone was getting married at the age of 11 or 12. Let's get honest here.

I am not going to honor a man like that. Sorry. That is disgusting and disturbing. And no, it was NOT normal for an old man to marry a child. Most people who were married off very young were to arranged marriages, and it wasn't normally a 9 or 10-year-old child to a 50-year-old dude either. They were usually MUCH closer in age, and the arranged marriages were usually reserved for rich people. Super rich elite and royalty have always been super weird.

Joe is doing his best trying to emulate Muhammad!... The 9 year olds turn him down flat, so he's moved up to the mid 20's!

r9EyttG.jpg

He's creeping me out man.

He even creeps me out, but THIS is down right WRONG!!!!

giphy.gif

Sends SHIVERS down my spine looking at that!

Look at how uncomfortable the poor little thing looks. If I had a daughter, there is no way that weirdo would be putting his hands and mouth all over her. I would punch him out! Lol.

NOW watch the mothers face....Especially AFTER he's let her go....what does that tell you?

I don't that pedophile should be honored anywhere. That's quite disturbing, IMO. I don't think he was a very good man.

Look whether we like it or not that was considered the norm. That's all I am trying to say. I think it's creepy as hell. Come on. Who finds a 60 year old dude hot? Ok a 50 year old. A 40 year old. No. No. I don't think them hot either. 60 is not hot.

Well, he used to be a kind of handsome guy, I suppose. Not really my type, but apparently a LOT of women found him attractive. I don't know if that is the case as of late though. :D

Hell, he's worth hundreds of millions now.... that's why the hookers are all over him, and since his CLASS is still on the AstroTurf, in the back of his pick up truck, $100 bills do nicely!

Joe is doing his best trying to emulate Muhammad!... The 9 year olds turn him down flat, so he's moved up to the mid 20's!

r9EyttG.jpg

He's creeping me out man.

He even creeps me out, but THIS is down right WRONG!!!!

giphy.gif

Sends SHIVERS down my spine looking at that!

Look at how uncomfortable the poor little thing looks. If I had a daughter, there is no way that weirdo would be putting his hands and mouth all over her. I would punch him out! Lol.

NOW watch the mothers face....Especially AFTER he's let her go....what does that tell you?

It looks to me like she is saying, I'm sorry that I let that dirty old man put his hands on you for my OWN benefit, honey, because I'm afraid to confront him because then my husband might lose his good job. Myself, I would be so pissed off . . . I'm not sure what I might do.

Hell, he's worth hundreds of millions now.... that's why the hookers are all over him, and since his CLASS is still on the AstroTurf, in the back of his pick up truck, $100 bills do nicely!

Lol. Well, what about Hilary? :D I wonder what SHE does?

I'm pretty sure she pulls off a Bodeca impersonation!

article-2212621-15569C2C000005DC-762_1024x615_large.jpg

Lol! Well, let's not rule out that she might be envious of the other woman's breasts. Maybe she's saying, "thank GOD my husband or Joe Biden aren't around!" :lol:

Lol! Well, let's not rule out that she might be envious of the other woman's breasts. Maybe she's saying, "thank GOD my husband or Joe Biden aren't around!" :lol:

Apparently NOTHING deters JOE when he smells ESTROGEN!

2prdz77.jpg

Apparently NOTHING deters JOE when he smells ESTROGEN!

2prdz77.jpg

ROFL. Did you notice the picture in the background? Ha-ha! That's hilarious! :lol:

Thomas Jefferson didn't just own a Quran -- he engaged with Islam and fought to ensure the rights of Muslims

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.

Our Founding Fathers included Islam - Salon.com

Did you imagine that he imagined that? He also studied Latin at a very young age, so maybe he imagined we should be Roman Catholic. Truth is he had a very extensive education, and had a great appreciation of different things, but how much did Islam contribute to the founding of our country?

military - Is there evidence Muslim soldiers fought in the Continental Army - History Stack Exchange

Yes, Islam was included by our Founding Fathers, BUT the CIA had a COVER UP going and NO ONE has tried a Freedom of Information Act about it!... Proof of Islam at the Founding!!!!

American-History-with-B-Hussein-Obama.jpg

Obama claiming Islam is "woven" into the fabric of America from the founding, has got to be one of the top ten all time most ridiculous statements coming from a president.

Thomas Jefferson didn't just own a Quran -- he engaged with Islam and fought to ensure the rights of Muslims

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.

Too bad they can't seem to get along with anyone.

Oh they get along fine as long as everyone is subjugated to the supremacy of islam. Liberals are the same way they'd like everyone to be subjugated to the will and the supremacy of big government and the oligarchical politicians and bureaucrats

Last edited:
Face it........Islam is now woven into the cultural and political fabric of our nation. ..... :cool:
No it isn't. We are a secular nation.
True that we are a secular nation.

But also Christianity and Judaism are woven into our nations cultural and political fabric. ..... :cool:

Face facts. Islam would never be accepted here in America. We are too smart and educated. :D Not to mention, we are a country of infidels. Lol. ;)

thankfully the actual numbers of troublemakers is still quite low in the USA . Still less than a couple of percent and they are mostly located in big cities like Dearbornistan and Minneapolis Little Somalia , Islamberg N.Y. , los angeles . Much , much worse in Europe and England . Just a comment !!

yep , I remember when the push for muslims in the USA began , it was in the early 70s . They , whoever they are started with supposedly innocent things like putting dates of muslim holidays on some small circulation neighborhood calanders and things like that . Now we have , maybe 4 million .

I think your a muslim not really an atheist at all. Certainly no Jew

Since when is speaking the truth un-Jewish?
Truth about what? this nutjob who is not Jewish, loves islam and slams Christians constantly.Who cares if Jefferson had a koran really? Stupid thread and islam had absolutely nothing to do with the founding of this country so the point of thread is what again? Maybe Leftist hate Christians but love islam:uhoh3: We even have the muslim mouthpiece from CAIR here loving the thread :uhh:

What is there in Judaism that says you must hate Islam? Or must not slam Christianity? Or that there must be a lockstep opinion? I'll say this for Delta - he's an equal opportunity slammer and supporter, I've certainly seen him slam Islam as well as support it depending on the points being made. And that makes him NOT Jewish? Really now.

That among other things, like throwing around the word "goy" "goyum" every other sentence. He's no Jew and you are and muslim mouthpiece :thup:

You've lot all credibility, not that you had any to begin with. I can't find any post where he threw around "goyum" and one where the term "goy" was used.

yep , I remember when the push for muslims in the USA began , it was in the early 70s . They , whoever they are started with supposedly innocent things like putting dates of muslim holidays on some small circulation neighborhood calanders and things like that . Now we have , maybe 4 million .

What exactly is so horrific about that?

Forum List

Back