Our Founding Fathers included Islam

Really now? I'm not seeing much support for that hear. In fact, there seems to be far more movement towards the supremacy of Christianity with silly GOP'ers proclaiming it a state and/or national religion.

Of course you do, your a muslim mouthpiece pushing a muslim agenda. Christians scare you, CAIR handbook what page is that?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

Translation: I can't find any real support for an American Muslim movement to subjegate America to the supremacy of Islam so I'll throw monkey-poo instead.

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

So you don't agree with Zuhdi Jasser is that what you're saying? You are familiar with the methods of the muslim brotherhood, i know because you use them

I didn't bother to watch your video because you are simply trying to deflect from answering a question.

American muslim movement? is there such a thing? I do know the goals of the muslm brotherhood as you do groups like CAIR advance that goal

Ok this guy should be leading your movement then .You like him?

You're good at ducking, dodging and flinging poo. Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam? Outside of probably a handful of whackos which every religion has, where is this support amongst Americans? Can you address that or just fling more poo?

You know, I really like you and respect you as a poster. You are a great person with a big heart, but I think you are dead wrong about this topic Coyote.

I'm dead wrong about support amongst American muslims for this? No one has shown me anything beyond flinging insults Chris. I'm sure you can dig up a few whackos and extremists, but you can find that in any religion. Where is any kind of relevant move to subjugate the US to Islam? It just plain isn't there because American muslims are American and like anyone else, cherish the Constitution and the freedoms it provides.

Coyote, everywhere this so-called "religion" takes hold, trouble follows. UNLESS they are the ruling party of course. Look around. Look around the world.

Islam has been in the US, Europe, Canada, etc for years, in many cases centuries or a millinium. In many of those areas- not when you compare it to the entire population. Even in the US the number of violent shootings and terrorist incidents by non-Muslims far far outnumbers that of Muslims.

Even in many Muslim majority countries, there is relatively little religious or ethnic trouble so you never hear about it. Azerbaijan,

Where there is trouble now is a relatively recent phenomenum with a lot of root causes such as corruption, poverty, authoritarian government rule or high unemployment making it easy for extremism to make inroads amongst dissatisfied people.

If everywhere that Muslims went, there is trouble then why is the trouble only recent - within the last century or less?

That's not downplaying it as Muslims themselves are the main victims of all of this.

They have been fighting amongst themselves for centuries. Also, the problems seem to arise when there is a larger number of them. There have been problems everywhere there is a larger percentage of them.

main victims , he11 , quite often muslims are the perpetrators of the cimes that they report as hate crimes . When muslims cause trouble in western countries it is because they have been imported . Why import more trouble when we should just deal with trouble made by indigenous population Coyote ??

I want to add this too, to show people that most of the time, even in England, people were being married in their 20s.

Myth 136 Women married very young in the olden days. History Myths Debunked

And another Myth:
Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage - See more at: Myth 3 Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage Muhammad Fact Check

Underage is a relative term. Hadiths though specify her age of 6 when married, 9 at consumation and moving in with him.

"It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” "
Age of Aisha ra at time of marriage
Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated. They base this on a saying attributed to Aisha herself (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234), and the debate on this issue is further complicated by the fact that some Muslims believe this to be a historically accurate account. Although most Muslims would not consider marrying off their nine-year-old daughters, those who accept this saying argue that since the Qur'an states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults, Aisha must have entered puberty early.

They point out that, in seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. (This much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.) Interestingly, of the many criticisms of Muhammad made at the time by his opponents, none focused on Aisha's age at marriage.
In addition, some modern Muslim scholars have more recently cast doubt on the veracity of the saying, or hadith, used to assert Aisha's young age. In Islam, the hadith literature (sayings of the prophet) is considered secondary to the Qur'an. While the Qur'an is considered to be the verbatim word of God, the hadiths were transmitted over time through a rigorous but not infallible methodology. Taking all known accounts and records of Aisha's age at marriage, estimates of her age range from nine to 19.
The Islamophobic depiction of Muhammad's marriage to Aisha as motivated by misplaced desire fits within a broader Orientalist depiction of Muhammad as a philanderer. This idea dates back to the crusades. According to the academic Kecia Ali: "Accusations of lust and sensuality were a regular feature of medieval attacks on the prophet's character and, by extension, on the authenticity of Islam."
The truth about Muhammad and Aisha Myriam Fran ois-Cerrah Comment is free The Guardian

just a little example Coyote , course it'd be less of a problem if all 'impoted people' just followed the rules , laws , tradition that have existed in the USA . --- http://7online.com/religion/former-employee-suing-costco-for-religious-discrimination-/532866/ --- just a little problem at the moment but the problems will get bigger as more diverse population are imported into the USA .

Thank you for at least providing an example.

First of all - do people have a right to sue for religious discrimmination? It doesn't mean their case has merit or that they'll win but it's their right and it's one way of resolving disputes (as oppposed to going postal and shooting the place up).

Food Lion Sued by EEOC for Religious Discrimination
Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise Pays 40 000 to Settle EEOC Religious Discrimination Lawsuit
N.C. Dunkin Donuts bakery sued for religious discrimination
Taco Bell Pays 27 000 To Settle Religious Discrimination Lawsuit

Here are some more, similar cases of lawsuits filed for religious discrimmination. Should these people just "follow the rules, laws, tradition that have existed in the USA"?

main victims , he11 , quite often muslims are the perpetrators of the cimes that they report as hate crimes .

Quite often? Really? You showed me one case I think.

When muslims cause trouble in western countries it is because they have been imported . Why import more trouble when we should just deal with trouble made by indigenous population Coyote ??

Look at death tolls in religious conflicts around the world. Muslims rank highest.

Treaty of Tripoli
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Last edited:
I've shown many cases in many different threads Coyote , other posters do the same . I'm think that you have been at best a supporters of diversity while I am not .

they don't just follow the laws Coyote , they try to change the laws !! So then the USA ends up with politicians that pander to these special interest groups that base their existence on their religion . Might be different if they came in naturally , obeyed the existing laws and mixed into the American population .
How is that any different to any other special interest lobby group?

well , if the war fighting is between muslims and Israelis then that's a good thing to know Coyote .

I've shown many cases in many different threads Coyote , other posters do the same . I'm think that you have been at best a supporters of diversity while I am not .

You are the only one I recall showing cases of an anti-Muslim hate crime that was faked and I seem to recall it was only one or two examples. I suspect we can also find examples of racist hate crimes faked (Tawana Brawley) or anti-semitic hate crimes faked. There are always such individuals. But where are the "many"?

I want to add this too, to show people that most of the time, even in England, people were being married in their 20s.

And another Myth:
Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage - See more at: Myth 3 Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage Muhammad Fact Check

Underage is a relative term. Hadiths though specify her age of 6 when married, 9 at consumation and moving in with him.

"It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.” "
Critics allege that Aisha was just six years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad, himself in his 50s, and only nine when the marriage was consummated. They base this on a saying attributed to Aisha herself (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234), and the debate on this issue is further complicated by the fact that some Muslims believe this to be a historically accurate account. Although most Muslims would not consider marrying off their nine-year-old daughters, those who accept this saying argue that since the Qur'an states that marriage is void unless entered into by consenting adults, Aisha must have entered puberty early.

They point out that, in seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. (This much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad's marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.) Interestingly, of the many criticisms of Muhammad made at the time by his opponents, none focused on Aisha's age at marriage.
In addition, some modern Muslim scholars have more recently cast doubt on the veracity of the saying, or hadith, used to assert Aisha's young age. In Islam, the hadith literature (sayings of the prophet) is considered secondary to the Qur'an. While the Qur'an is considered to be the verbatim word of God, the hadiths were transmitted over time through a rigorous but not infallible methodology. Taking all known accounts and records of Aisha's age at marriage, estimates of her age range from nine to 19.
The Islamophobic depiction of Muhammad's marriage to Aisha as motivated by misplaced desire fits within a broader Orientalist depiction of Muhammad as a philanderer. This idea dates back to the crusades. According to the academic Kecia Ali: "Accusations of lust and sensuality were a regular feature of medieval attacks on the prophet's character and, by extension, on the authenticity of Islam."
The truth about Muhammad and Aisha Myriam Fran ois-Cerrah Comment is free The Guardian

What a crock. Excusing pedophilia. There are all kinds of human rights violations that are known where Muslims sell their young daughters and/or marry them off at a very young age for the dowry.

Is there a set age for marriage in Islam - islamqa.info

I've had conversations with her elsewhere on the forum, and she seems very nice and genuine to me. :) Of course, I don't know much about her, but that is the vibe I get from her. I think she is trying to be open minded and to not be the dreaded "bigot." Lol. Myself, I don't care if people might think I'm a bigot. I'm going to call it as I see it regardless of what people think.

Yeah ... she and I are on opposite sides of the Arab/Israeli issue but I don't find her to be mendacious, hateful, bigoted, willfully ignorant or stupid. Those characteristics alone set her apart from most of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal here.

Last edited:

And another Myth:

What a crock. Excusing pedophilia. There are all kinds of human rights violations that are known where Muslims sell their young daughters and/or marry them off at a very young age for the dowry.

I really don't think you can judge historical events - especially ancient history - with modern ethics. Ethics evolve. Ages for marriage and child bearing were quite young a thousand years ago, all over the world. It was the way it was. Other horrific things - torture, child labor, slavery, all things we abhor today were the norm.

What matters is what is happening now and movements to set and enforce rights for children, especially girls and minimum ages of marriage are what should be supported. It doesn't do any good to wage war on ancient history and doing it, without the historical content alienates the very people who's culture you're trying to change. Just my opinion.

its obvious the Europe and England are importing large numbers of muslims 'ibd' Stop the importation and deal with indigenous criminals . Pretty obvious 'ibd' , or don't stop the problem . Its apparent that Europe and England have bigger problems than the USA at least for the next generation or so . Americans like me will watch what happens to the 'euros' , English , swedes , finns , chechneyans , Chinese and their weegars , etc , etc .

And another Myth:

Do any religions have set marriage ages? I always figured that comes from the governments.

And another Myth:

I really don't think you can judge historical events - especially ancient history - with modern ethics. Ethics evolve. Ages for marriage and child bearing were quite young a thousand years ago, all over the world. It was the way it was. Other horrific things - torture, child labor, slavery, all things we abhor today were the norm.

What matters is what is happening now and movements to set and enforce rights for children, especially girls and minimum ages of marriage are what should be supported. It doesn't do any good to wage war on ancient history and doing it, without the historical content alienates the very people who's culture you're trying to change. Just my opinion.

They still marry off children today. Women are not considered human beings either, and they certainly aren't treated like human beings.

Child marriage in Islam is subject to the condition that it serve a clear and real interest - islamqa.info

And another Myth:

Did you read it?
It's questioning whether she was actually that young?

I have a question...is there a set age for marriage in Christianity?
Does The Bible specify an age?

And another Myth:

Do any religions have set marriage ages? I always figured that comes from the governments.

Yes they do. Islam does. Islam is not just a religion, it is a sociopolitical belief system.

Forum List

Back