Our Founding Fathers included Islam

we've already been through that ' obey the law ' thing Coyote . Many muslim imports don't obey the laws , work to change the laws and customs of the western world . No reason to import them as far as i'm concerned .

REPEAT -- but see 'female g.m.' in Europe , the USA and other parts of the western world . Repeat , See the muslim pedophile gangs in England and see the rape war by jihad and muslim rape gangs in the western world for some insight .

and look at the level of civilization that they have brought to their he11holes in the last 6000 years . Compare those he11holes with the advanced state of Israel that has only been around since 1948 .

and muslims been around since about 700 AD and what have they achieved except for invasion , conquest and death Coyote !! Invasion of spain , almost france and the list goes on and on . And many muslims want to destroy the best in that desert , namely Israel !!

Westerners though , look at what they have built . Look in Europe , Australia , England and the best when you look at the USA . About 200 years as an independent contry and the USA had men walking on the moon .

Westerners though , look at what they have built . Look in Europe , Australia , England and the best when you look at the USA . About 200 years as an independent contry and the USA had men walking on the moon .
Read up on some real history to understand how Islam helped to pull the West out of the Dark Ages.

not talking anything but modern western world mrobama . Not talking about the Christian Crusaders or the Inquisition either mrobama --- err , I mean 'idb' . I'm talking about the here and NOW 'idb' !!

because hey , I know the history and all I say is Big Deal . Might be a big deal if you live on the past though idb !! You may suffer from Past glories and dreams I suppose !!

not talking anything but modern western world mrobama . Not talking about the Christian Crusaders or the Inquisition either mrobama --- err , I mean 'idb' . I'm talking about the here and NOW 'idb' !!
Didn't you write this?
and muslims been around since about 700 AD and what have they achieved except for invasion , conquest and death
You were going back to 700AD two posts ago...now you've re-jigged the timeline to last Wednesday?
That's some mighty fast goalpost shifting going on right there...you must be tired from your exertions.

like I said , big deal ibd . The majority of their work has been death , destruction and conquest . Ol' Vlad put them in their place as did the USA in Tripoli . Looks like it might be time to do it again .

Last edited:
no exertion 'idb' , this thread is good for teaching and learning how muslims or their sympathizers think and work [good for me and maybe others] . I'm glad that its still going on so others can read a maybe learn . Looks like the other , Coyote took the break and you stepped in .

Last edited:
and muslims been around since about 700 AD and what have they achieved except for invasion , conquest and death Coyote !! Invasion of spain , almost france and the list goes on and on . And many muslims want to destroy the best in that desert , namely Israel !!

Seriously now? If you're going to go dig out history, then the Christians invaded and subjegated much of the world too - and it wasn't any too gentle.

If you're talking ancient history, Muslim far exceeded primitive Christians in the sciences and medicine.

Modern inventions are built upon more ancient ones.

It's all interrelated.

we've already been through that ' obey the law ' thing Coyote . Many muslim imports don't obey the laws , work to change the laws and customs of the western world . No reason to import them as far as i'm concerned .

You were unable to provide any relevant examples to support your claim beyond a few whackos.

rape epidemic in parts of Europe , grooming of little girls by imported pedophile gangs in England , shootings in think it was Demark a few weeks ago by an imported jihadi . Theo van gogh stabbing by a jihadi , beheading of soldier on the streets of London by a jihadi . Yahzidi women and young girls raped , some murdered by jihadis that sell them as sex slaves . Chiristians all lined up in a row and beheaded on a beach by jihadis , think it was Libya . Ben Ghazi where the USA ambassador to Libya , Chris Stevens was killed . And that's all fairly recent and not counting the bombing of the USN ship 'Cole' , the 'achille lauro ' , the trade towers in 2 attempts to level them , second attempt being successful . Riots in MALMO and the list goes on and on for centuries Coyote !! Good to see you back , I thought that the thread was dead when 'idb' took off .

yeah , you and mrobama and islam built it ALL ehh Coyote . Then why are most of your countries third world he11holes in 2015 and have been for a long , long time . And Israel , only in existence since 1948 and they made the desert bloom .

yeah , you and mrobama and islam built it ALL ehh Coyote . Then why are most of your countries third world he11holes in 2015 and have been for a long , long time . And Israel , only in existence since 1948 and they made the desert bloom .
1/ Because they are third world countries.
2/ Do you not think that the billions that the US pumps into Israel might have something to do with their success?

I doubt that Jefferson would have supported Militant Islam and the replacing of U.S. rule of law with Sharia.

Just sayin'.

sure 'idb' some of the money that the Israelis got is my money sent to the Israelis . Course the Israelis have no natural resource like the muslim countries have . I speak of 'oil' and I hear that there are lots of rich shieks that spend the oil money on trinkets rather than put the billions into their countries infrastructure .

sure 'idb' some of the money that the Israelis got is my money sent to the Israelis . Course the Israelis have no natural resource like the muslim countries have . I speak of 'oil' and I hear that there are lots of rich shieks that spend the oil money on trinkets rather than put the billions into their countries infrastructure .
Have you thought about the Arab countries with money that aren't 'hellholes'?
Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait...

Forum List

Back