Our Founding Fathers included Islam

What is that supposed to show?
Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam?

Demonstrations? Movements? Polls?

Shows the movement of the muslim botherhood of which you may be a part of CAIR ect... People are afraid to criticize muslim radicals for fear of offending. You yourself push that narrative. Which is why i continue to believe you a part of that movement as a mouth piece.:thup:

Ok. Essentially you are saying that No - you can provide any actual data to support your claims beyond some vague conspiracy theory bullcrap? Oh, and more monkey poo. :rolleyes-41: You never run out do you?

So what do you think of Zuhdi Jasser? No opinion?

Who is it? :)

I just answered it. You don't like the answer? That's your problem.

You didn't answer anything :dunno:

Where is there support amongst American muslims for subjugating America to Islam?

Shows the movement of the muslim botherhood of which you may be a part of CAIR ect... People are afraid to criticize muslim radicals for fear of offending. You yourself push that narrative. Which is why i continue to believe you a part of that movement as a mouth piece.:thup:

Ok. Essentially you are saying that No - you can provide any actual data to support your claims beyond some vague conspiracy theory bullcrap? Oh, and more monkey poo. :rolleyes-41: You never run out do you?

CAIR intimidation..

CAIR Targets Private Citizens in Michigan for Opposing Construction of Islamic Center

The American Freedom Law Center (AFLC) is representing seven private citizens who were issued harassing subpoenas by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) because they publicly expressed their opposition to the construction of an Islamic center in their neighborhood in Pittsfield Township, Michigan.

In 2012, the Muslim Community Association of Ann Arbor (MCA) requested that the Township rezone a parcel of land to build an Islamic School and community center. The Township denied the request, citing infrastructure and traffic concerns. Nevertheless, CAIR, which bills itself as “America’s largest Muslim civil liberties and advocacy organization,” filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the Township on behalf of the MCA, alleging that the denial of the MCA’s rezoning application violated the Islamic group’s constitutional and statutory rights.

The MCA’s rezoning request was opposed by a group of Township residents who live in the neighborhood of the proposed construction. The residents expressed concerns about the traffic congestion that would be caused by the construction of a school and community center in their neighborhood. Pursuant to their rights protected by the First Amendment, these private citizens circulated and submitted to their elected Township officials a petition expressing their opposition to the rezoning and several of them spoke out at public hearings held by the Township to discuss the matter. As a result, CAIR served harassing subpoenas on a number of these citizens, demanding that they produce private emails and other documents, and in some cases, appear for a deposition.

Indeed, AFLC is representing a husband and wife who came home one day to find several papers jammed in the crack of the front door of their home. The papers included subpoenas demanding the production of personal emails and other documents and a subpoena commanding the wife to appear at a deposition.

CAIR Targets Private Citizens in Michigan for Opposing Construction of Islamic Center American Freedom Law Center

I want to add this too, to show people that most of the time, even in England, people were being married in their 20s.

Myth 136 Women married very young in the olden days. History Myths Debunked

And another Myth:
Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage - See more at: Myth 3 Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage Muhammad Fact Check

Oh great, she wasn't any younger than 12 or 13 !!! LMAO !!!

I believe she was younger than that from everything I've read about her, and I've read quite a few things, plus I think it's in their Koran too.

So what do you think? Coyote should like or dislike this patriot?

Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser is the founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, whose mission is "to provide an authentic Muslim voice advocating for the preservation of the founding principles of the U.S. constitution: liberty and freedom through the separation of mosque and state." His parents emigrated from Syria to the United States, where majority rules but minorities are protected like no other place in the world. America presents opportunities for learning an unfiltered history, expressing all opinions, questioning authority, and creating ideas without censorship—an environment Dr. Jasser believes is consistent with the Islamic faith. The democratic idea that every citizen, blind to race, faith, and creed, has equal access to government is a cure for the pathology of extremist Islam. The freedoms offered by a democratic society can be a laboratory for Muslim reform, allowing for open interpretation and debate, and thus the evolution of philosophies. Dr. Jasser considers the Muslim world currently trapped in a binary choice between Arab secular dictatorship and militant political Islam. However, he argues that there is a third option: universal liberty. Islam must be reinterpreted in modernity, which is only possible in an environment where people are free to debate and discuss it without fear of dangerous consequences. The intolerance of radical Islam is a threat to everyone, East and West, and Dr. Jasser argues, "it is incumbent on us to defeat it for our children."

Dr. Zuhdi Jasser American Islamic Forum for Democracy

Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser is the founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, whose mission is "to provide an authentic Muslim voice advocating for the preservation of the founding principles of the U.S. constitution: liberty and freedom through the separation of mosque and state." His parents emigrated from Syria to the United States, where majority rules but minorities are protected like no other place in the world. America presents opportunities for learning an unfiltered history, expressing all opinions, questioning authority, and creating ideas without censorship—an environment Dr. Jasser believes is consistent with the Islamic faith. The democratic idea that every citizen, blind to race, faith, and creed, has equal access to government is a cure for the pathology of extremist Islam. The freedoms offered by a democratic society can be a laboratory for Muslim reform, allowing for open interpretation and debate, and thus the evolution of philosophies. Dr. Jasser considers the Muslim world currently trapped in a binary choice between Arab secular dictatorship and militant political Islam. However, he argues that there is a third option: universal liberty. Islam must be reinterpreted in modernity, which is only possible in an environment where people are free to debate and discuss it without fear of dangerous consequences. The intolerance of radical Islam is a threat to everyone, East and West, and Dr. Jasser argues, "it is incumbent on us to defeat it for our children."

He seems like an American to me. :D I only watched the first 5 minutes of the video, but he seems like a logical man. Thanks for the info!

yeah , little I know about Zudi is that he is a good guy and he does sound like an American when I've heard him speak . I didn't watch the featured vid but I hear him on FOX as he goes after hardcore islamists like 'cair' and other groups and individuals . Zudi seems to be alright !!

yeah , little I know about Zudi is that he is a good guy and he does sound like an American when I've heard him speak . I didn't watch the featured vid but I hear him on FOX as he goes after hardcore islamists like 'cair' and other groups and individuals . Zudi seems to be alright !!

I seems like he would be someone Coyote would like? :dunno:Unless you're involved with CAIR, they don't like him much at all. I'm thinking Coyote the latter

Dr. Jasser is a first generation American Muslim whose parents fled the oppressive Baath regime of Syria in the mid-1960’s for American freedom. He is leading the fight to shake the hold that the Muslim Brotherhood and their network of American Islamist organizations and mosques seek to exert on organized Islam in America.

Dr. Jasser earned his medical degree on a U.S. Navy scholarship at the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1992. He served 11 years as a medical officer in the U. S. Navy. His tours of duty included Medical Department Head aboard the U.S.S. El Paso which deployed to Somalia during Operation Restore Hope; Chief Resident at Bethesda Naval Hospital; and Staff Internist for the Office of the Attending Physician to the U. S. Congress. He is a recipient of the Meritorious Service Medal. Dr. Jasser is a respected physician currently in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in internal medicine and nuclear cardiology. He is a Past-President of the Arizona Medical Association.

AIFD seeks to counter political Islam the ideology that fuels radical Islamists. AIFD’s current passions include the Muslim Liberty Project (MLP) and involvement in the newly formed American Islamic Leadership Coalition (AILC). The Muslim Liberty Project seeks to instill the ideas of liberty into young Muslim adults in order to inoculate them against the viral threat of political Islam. The project brought together its first class of Muslim Youth in March 2011 with tremendous success. AILC is a broad based coalition of diverse Muslim organizations that provide a stark alternative to the domestic and global network of Islamist organizations.

and wait for the festival of 'ashura' to arrive in the USA , heard that the festival made the news in a few places in the USA . Check it out , pretty interesting to know what the 'ashura' festival and practices , demonstrations are . See how to fit in at an 'ashura' festival !!

I looked him up: Zuhdi Jasser - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Based on that, I would say he sounds interesting. Some points make sense, others I disagree with, including some of his associations.

a little more change to 'ny' city . --- NYC schools adding 2 Muslim holidays to calendar New York Post --- just some info !!

Seriously - what is wrong with that?

School holidays are very regionally decided and influenced by the local demographics. In areas where there are a lot of Muslim families, adding those Holidays make sense. I work at a state university. Holidays are set by the state, and counties or insitutions can also set aside some holidays as "Days of Special Concern". Our state only has Good Friday and Christmas as state wide religious holidays. It makes sense, we do not have substantial Muslim, Jewish or other religious communities. But our schools list some of their holidays as "days of special concern" whereby teachers should be sensitive (not punative) to students being absent.

Schools are driven by the needs of their neighborhood. That is not a bad thing. Expanding it to include other faiths is part of what it means to be American. Here is an article on an attempt to include Diwali as a recognized Holiday. It makes sense. It hurts no one.

Dr. Jasser considers the Muslim world currently trapped in a binary choice between Arab secular dictatorship and militant political Islam. However, he argues that there is a third option: universal liberty. Islam must be reinterpreted in modernity, which is only possible in an environment where people are free to debate and discuss it without fear of dangerous consequences. The intolerance of radical Islam is a threat to everyone, East and West, and Dr. Jasser argues, "it is incumbent on us to defeat it for our children."
I agree. So ya, I like him. But as I said, I don't agree with everything he says or with some of his associations which I find disturbing.

Last edited:
didn't say anything about it being wrong Coyote , just saying that its happening . Imported people want their share and so mess things up for the Americans , well the sane Americans . If there were none or less muslim then their needs wouldn't need to be met and they'd have holidays in their third world countries .

didn't say anything about it being wrong Coyote , just saying that its happening . Imported people want their share and so mess things up for the Americans , well the sane Americans . If there were none or less muslim then their needs wouldn't need to be met and they'd have holidays in their third world countries .

I don't see how it messes things up at all.

We are a nation of immigrants from all over - always have been. At one point, we could as easily have become primarily Dutch, or French, or Spanish but English won out. We have communities all over that are heavily of one immigrant group - Norwegian, Russian, Lebonese, Italian...it's all American. We have regional holidays that represent this. My community has it's Annual Italian Heritage festival (good food too). What's wrong with all that? It does not mess us up, it makes us richer by far. When I was very young we lived in India. They have a festival called Diwali. When I was there - everyone put out these tiny clay oil lamps - all along the balconies and rooftops and streets and they would be lit - Festival of Lights. It was lovely, though I barely remember it.

I want to add this too, to show people that most of the time, even in England, people were being married in their 20s.

Myth 136 Women married very young in the olden days. History Myths Debunked

And another Myth:
Myth #3: Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage - See more at: Myth 3 Prophet Muhammad married Ayesha when she was underage Muhammad Fact Check

Oh great, she wasn't any younger than 12 or 13 !!! LMAO !!!

That was the norm for that time. Mary was 12. They'd be children today but they were adults by the standards of that era.

Course muslims or their sympathizers like the flood of muslims leaving their third world he11holes and moving to the western world Coyote . Many muslims or muslim supporters throughout the world advocate for more muslims to the western world .

Course muslims or their sympathizers like the flood of muslims leaving their third world he11holes and moving to the western world Coyote . Many muslims or muslim supporters throughout the world advocate for more muslims to the western world .

I'm open to any religious or ethnic immigrants as long as they aren't criminals, follow our laws and desire to work hard and make a life for themselves here.

Some of my ancestors came from "thirdworld hellholes" by the standards of their time.

Forum List

Back