Our armed services pay for turn-gender "services"?

Maybe you should go to a remedial English class and have the teacher explain what I said to ya and how it relates to what you originally said.
:crybaby:

OK crybaby, I guess I'll have to explain it to ya before you commit suicide or something. Men and women that medically need hormone replace are the medical reasons part of my statement, the optional portion, is the trans freaks that are trying to supplement normal hormonal levels to cause unnatural changes to the body. Is that clear enough to allow you to grasp the concept, in spite of your lack of comprehension skills.
I think I understand but what if the pharmacist doesn't know they are a trans freak?

I think the doctor who writes the prescription would.
They might not always. Could be a new doctor.

Like all regressives, you're just full of excuses, aren't you.

OK crybaby, I guess I'll have to explain it to ya before you commit suicide or something. Men and women that medically need hormone replace are the medical reasons part of my statement, the optional portion, is the trans freaks that are trying to supplement normal hormonal levels to cause unnatural changes to the body. Is that clear enough to allow you to grasp the concept, in spite of your lack of comprehension skills.
I think I understand but what if the pharmacist doesn't know they are a trans freak?

If I truly thought that 0% of the population getting subsized hormones just like the other 100% was corrosive to society, then I would be against it. So no. I'm not regressive.

I support Trump, I'm ;loyal to my country, the West and the human race. If I could see any true harm us all from this, I'd say it.

If I truly thought that 0% of the population getting subsized hormones just like the other 100% was corrosive to society, then I would be against it. So no. I'm not regressive.

I support Trump, I'm ;loyal to my country, the West and the human race. If I could see any true harm us all from this, I'd say it.

If the subsidies ended at hormones I might not either, they don't.

Really?? in America? Wow you really got brainwashed by the neocons didn't you?

Really.

Obamacare Now Pays for Gender Reassignment

California pays for inmate's gender reassignment surgery

Ban lifted on Medicare coverage for sex change surgery

I got more, but I think you get the idea.

Really.

From your first link.

"Then Payne, who had a wife and four children, realized she could no longer live as a man.

In her early 40s, she changed her name, began wearing long skirts and grew out her sandy blond hair. And she started taking female hormones, which caused her breasts to develop and the muscle mass on her 6-foot one-inch frame to shrink."

:lmao:

That seems like a fairly liberal article but it even turned me off in the first paragraph :lmao:

I give up on this debate. Clearly both sides of politics are against transgendered women. :meow:

Really.

From your first link.

"Then Payne, who had a wife and four children, realized she could no longer live as a man.

In her early 40s, she changed her name, began wearing long skirts and grew out her sandy blond hair. And she started taking female hormones, which caused her breasts to develop and the muscle mass on her 6-foot one-inch frame to shrink."

That seems like a fairly liberal article but it even turned me off in the first paragraph :lmao:

I give up on this debate. Clearly both sides of politics are against transgendered women. :meow:

Yeah, because transgender is as real as unicorns and fairy dust, modifying a VW to look like a Cadillac doesn't make it a Cadillac. It makes a VW a poor unnatural imitation of a Cadillac.

Really.

From your first link.

Yeah, because transgender is as real as unicorns and fairy dust, modifying a VW to look like a Cadillac doesn't make it a Cadillac. It makes a VW a poor unnatural imitation of a Cadillac.
I very much disagree with that. There are some stunning transwomen.

Really.

From your first link.

You mean hormonal and surgically altered men with big time psychological problems.

From your first link.

You mean hormonal and surgically altered men with big time psychological problems.
I mean sexy honeys.

From your first link.

I mean sexy honeys.

What ever turns ya on skippy, are you into those blowup dolls too? They're both man made.

From your first link.

I mean sexy honeys.

What ever turns ya on skippy, are you into those blowup dolls too? They're both man made.
A blow up do is not a person.

Forum List

Back