Our armed services pay for turn-gender "services"?

Well, I don't think the military should pay for a sex change but insurance should.
In australia they are government subsidized because women take hormones and so do men who've lost their hormone makers for what ever reason. So to dis-include trans people is discrimination.

She'll get a job for some org.
He probably won't. There is no such thing as "gender change". The doctors even make these poor butchered creatures sign a waiver that says "what we're doing to you doesn't really change your gender".

And, as CIC Trump/Pence administration will do away with all the nonsense in the military we saw under Obama.

Well, I don't think the military should pay for a sex change but insurance should.
In australia they are government subsidized because women take hormones and so do men who've lost their hormone makers for what ever reason. So to dis-include trans people is discrimination.

Bullshit, one is for medical reasons, the other optional.

What the hell man, I don't want my tax dollars going toward someone's hormones etc. That shit aint right.

Manning to reportedly lose transgender benefits with dishonorable discharge

Well if conservatives had their way, they'd just roll veterans right into a mass grave after service. They're more trouble to the cons when they become veterans, than when they're in service.

Manning isn't a veteran, he's a traitor and should have been hung.

Nope. If someone has had their hormone makers removed, they actually do need it for medical reasons.

Nope. If someone has had their hormone makers removed, they actually do need it for medical reasons.

Maybe you should go to a remedial English class and have the teacher explain what I said to ya and how it relates to what you originally said.

Maybe you should go to a remedial English class and have the teacher explain what I said to ya and how it relates to what you originally said.
:crybaby:

What the hell man, I don't want my tax dollars going toward someone's hormones etc. That shit aint right.

Manning to reportedly lose transgender benefits with dishonorable discharge

Well if conservatives had their way, they'd just roll veterans right into a mass grave after service. They're more trouble to the cons when they become veterans, than when they're in service.
We're busy digging up the mass grave you made....

What would that be?

You're the one that wants old people to starve and die on the street.

OK crybaby, I guess I'll have to explain it to ya before you commit suicide or something. Men and women that medically need hormone replace are the medical reasons part of my statement, the optional portion, is the trans freaks that are trying to supplement normal hormonal levels to cause unnatural changes to the body. Is that clear enough to allow you to grasp the concept, in spite of your lack of comprehension skills.

OK crybaby, I guess I'll have to explain it to ya before you commit suicide or something. Men and women that medically need hormone replace are the medical reasons part of my statement, the optional portion, is the trans freaks that are trying to supplement normal hormonal levels to cause unnatural changes to the body. Is that clear enough to allow you to grasp the concept, in spite of your lack of comprehension skills.
I think I understand but what if the pharmacist doesn't know they are a trans freak?

I think I understand but what if the pharmacist doesn't know they are a trans freak?

I think the doctor who writes the prescription would.

I think the doctor who writes the prescription would.
They might not always. Could be a new doctor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back