Orthodox man seen spitting at Christian priest in Jerusalem

I assumed you were referring to the atrocities Hamas committed on 10/7, that were lies put out by Israel to justify their genocide. You believed those lies. I didn’t.

Atrocities were committed throughout human history. To somehow think Muslims were worse than Christians, is the thinking of a child. Both are equally guilty.

1707854199663.png

I assumed you were referring to the atrocities Hamas committed on 10/7, that were lies put out by Israel to justify their genocide. You believed those lies. I didn’t.

Atrocities were committed throughout human history. To somehow think Muslims were worse than Christians, is the thinking of a child. Both are equally guilty.
You don’t believe that Hamas committed those atrocities? I do , Whatever happens 🤷

Israel needs a hefty dose of multiculturalism and mass migration, right? They preach and do it for all of the West so it should be good for them right?

The only “people,” if you can call them that, who violated the rules of engagement are the Muslim savages whose side you’re on.
Yes we know you consider them subhuman and wish death to all of them.

That's mild compared to what their talmud says.

An eye for an eye. That means the Jews hunting down Muslim babies and cutting their little heads off, burning toddlers alive, putting one in the oven and baking it to death while the mother hears its cries of agony before they bludgeon her to death, and taking hundreds of innocent hostages and starving and abusing them to death.

So you’re right: getting spit on is mild.

You must be a Zionist. :asshole:
Zionist just means supporting Isrsel’s right to exist, as 95% of Jews do.

In fact, what the Muslim savages did to innocent Jews on Ocrober 7th proves why we need Israel. Too many antisemites In the world who would like to finish Hitler’s job.

Zionist just means supporting Isrsel’s right to exist, as 95% of Jews do.

In fact, what the Muslim savages did to innocent Jews on Ocrober 7th proves why we need Israel. Too many antisemites In the world who would like to finish Hitler’s job.
All the savagery is conducted by your side.

Forum List

Back